Hazardous thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It's been well over a year since Dum Laga Ke Haisha and there's hardly any news of her or her upcoming movies?? Her transformation since DLKH has been amazing and she looks absolutely beautiful. I especially love her voice and smile. It'd be a shame if she's not offered any projects from A listers after such a great debut! Is she currently shooting for anything???Edited by Hazardous - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeaah, I love her face. much better than many A-listers
eating_orange thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought she was shooting a film with Ayushman? Oh well..but I agree. She is very beautiful and loved her in that film also. Too bad she doesn't have any godfather or filmy family.
Hazardous thumbnail
^^ Oh yesss, she's doing Maarziyan with Ayushman:) But yeah somehow I was hoping she'd be flooded with offers and considered for bigger films. It's definitely tough out there without a godfather:(
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is beautiful but she hardly has any offers no idea why. Only 1 movie coming up for now Manmarziyan.
eating_orange thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanky1

She is beautiful but she hardly has any offers no idea why. Only 1 movie coming up for now Manmarziyan.

biased industry. its everywhere so...
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hazardous

^^ Oh yesss, she's doing Maarziyan with Ayushman:) But yeah somehow I was hoping she'd be flooded with offers and considered for bigger films. It's definitely tough out there without a godfather:(

industry hi aisi hai , ek taraf harshvardhan hai jisne mirzya relase hone se pehle se 2 movies sign kar li thi . dum laga ke haisha ka koi promotion bhi nahi kiya tha YRF ne , wo hit ho gayi toh yrf ne credit le liya otherwise yrf was least bothered
EvilR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I remember reading somewhere she signed up on a movie with Akshay Kumar 
Hazardous thumbnail

Originally posted by: EvilR

I remember reading somewhere she signed up on a movie with Akshay Kumar

OMG I just googled it. It's titled Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, it must be a satire? 😕 😆 In any case I love Akki and Bhumi both so this sounds like a treat even if the theme of the film revolves around toilets :)
colossial.mega thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bhumi is not doing the usual things to get films like sleeping around, going to parties to make connections and going for auditions. She really needs to make connection to become a star. Or else she would require to create fake controversies to stay in news like other art film actors.