Prince : Disgrace in BiggBoss's name

Posted: 7 years ago
Prince isn't just the worst winner, he's also the WORST contestant ever. When I saw Puneet Issar on BB8, I thought no one can be as bad, cheap, disgusting, evil & vile as him until Prince came in BB9. & Guess what he proved me wrong. TBH Prince & his victory in BB9 is like a big Black spot on Bigg Boss' reputation and name 🤬🤢 What you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Prince Winning bigg boss is such a big joke that everyone can only laugh at it. Prince jaise ko toh 2-3 weeks me laat maare BB wale.
I still remember on Prince's winning post there was a comment with "the worst BB winner ever" with 5K plus like!

BB ne ek BIG BLACK SPOT daala hai apne aap pe
Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
obviously. worst BB winner. btw lets focus on BB10. Bani seems to be a winner
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He is a kala dhaba on bigg boss name🤢 BB ka standard usi din gir gya tha when Prince won coz of fixing 🤬 i swear I can't stand this loser at all. I use to dislike Gauhar the most but Prince took that prestigious place and is no.1 on my hate list now 😳

@Penta
Bani will definitely be in top 2 i am damn sure. She can even win but i hope she doesn't win like Prince because that girl actually has potential to play the game on her Own unlike prince who was given feedback and hints every damn week to improve his image and game 🤢
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
No doubt in this,he was the worst winner ever. Second last episode tak meri Mandy ke feet daba raha tha 😆 . The only deserving winner for last season was one and only Mandana Karimi ❤️
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I know his journey was pathetic. He was never a winning material. But I really loved it when he lifted the trophy. His victory was like a slap for MandAana.
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well he was the most popular contestant by whooping margin. Which is the criteria for winning.
And ffs its bigg boss not Nobel Peace Prize.

Originally posted by: Hydro123

Well he was the most popular contestant by whooping margin. Which is the criteria for winning.

And ffs its bigg boss not Nobel Peace Prize.

Nope. He didn't. Mandana & Rishabh had way more supporters than him especially on FB. I still remember very well in those two posts by Colors TV & Bigg Boss page where they had congratulated Prince after winning BB9. 99% comments were against him! The comment which had highest like with 10k+ against Prince shows that how much sensible audience were disgusted with his win 🤢
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

Nope. He didn't. Mandana & Rishabh had way more supporters than him especially on FB. I still remember very well in those two posts by Colors TV & Bigg Boss page where they had congratulated Prince after winning BB9. 99% comments were against him! The comment which had highest like with 10k+ against Prince shows that how much sensible audience were disgusted with his win 🤢

Yes he was hated a lot but abt popularity

Prince fb page 760K likes
Mandana fb page 21K likes

Prince Insta 800K followers 
Mandana Insta 270K followers

Prince 1200 tweets 72K followers
Mandana 4000 tweets 55K followers

Rishabh doesn't even compare.
I rest my case.
Edited by Hydro123 - 7 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8