Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
There is still few things which i forget to Add because thought about this probably months Ago then few problems , health issue and many things happened and all of this changed me a lot and Right now im trying to comeback where i was so i guess Giving Ideas A perfect name and sharing with u is best way.
Hope u will like this And please ignore Grammatical Error actually any types of Error..😊
if want to read more about my weird ideas u can Check this

Scroll Down

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Someone driving car wearing Army uniform

"Although talking with your photo is regular habit but coming to your place After longtime, Almost 5 year! In those 5 years lots of things changed,Got many things ..."

Flashback (Slideshow):

After Welcoming ceremony Adarsh-swadheenta Gave proper space in their relationship time to understand each other ,trust each other and Of course love each other Although Swadheenta Forgiven Adarsh immediately but Adarsh wanted to earn swadheenta's trust,Respect & win love again And swadheenta too Accept his Decision for their betterment.

Sinha-Ahuja-Jilani-Ramakrishnan built 'Abhay-Asad foundation' which provides financial support to Orphanage/orphan and legal support to Helpless Basically Suhasini-Swadheenta Sinha's firm fight for them and Sinha-Ahuja take care of Financial matter etc .

Ahuja-Ramakrishnan-Sinha spends quality time with jilani's to sort out their past issues and in this process Simmi Got Attention/caring from everyone .

when Baby could bring peace in everywhere just imagine what would Happened After His Arrival in Early morning when first Sun ray enter in World and remove darkness Like Name
'Aman Abhay Sinha'
he brought peace in everyone's life.Everything changed,changed for Good.

Jaya-Jaydev had issue So they had to work hard on their Relation .

Aman was 1 year old when Swadarsh Gave Good news.
Earlier Adarsh promised swadheenta that he'll always there for her and he kept his promise,from morning sickness to mood swing adarsh took care of her every need ,every demand.

'Arshan Adarsh Sinha'
Symbol of Love of Adarsh and Swadheenta, 'Arshan ' (Brave) inherited few Qualities from His parents- Peacemaking, Truthfulness, Coolness .Most of the time people found him smiling .well he cry only silent tears started to roll down. once adarsh injured in some serious case while saving Swadheenta and Arshan hugged Adarsh-Swadheenta tightly when he saw them &started crying this revealed his Vulnerable side .

Although Aman brought peace but he himself is like Hurricane ,little Devil Although he is protective towards Arshan Aman's bond with Arshan remind of Asad-Abhay /Adarsh because Arshan is mix of Adarsh and Abhay. If something /someone disturb his parents/Family/Aman he shot glare to the source whoever it is or whomever they are and throw fist in Air as if He is giving Warning ..😆

And they have Adarsh-Swadheenta to complaint,to demand ,to share anything.Swadheenta might deny but Adarsh will fulfill their Wish anytime.

Then

'Najya Jaydev Sinha' Jaya-Jaydev Shared Good news after 6 of Swadarsh good news.whole family was elated with this double Good news.Sinha-Jilani-Ramakrisnan Gave full attention to Simmi-Aman-Swadheenta-Jaya .
when Adarsh was with swadheenta Jaydev wasn't left behind he took care of Jaya As well but things went wrong when Jaya slipped in Room in Jaydev's Absence And Sinha's took her to nearest hospital. Jaydev was in worst condition,Adarsh-Manohor was blaming themselves because Some political issue came up And Manohor-Adarsh needed Jaydev's help so he had to left for work and Jaya was sleeping that time .it was Simmi who came to check jaya and saved her from hurting badly but damage had done &later Women's took her to Hospital and informed everyone. Doctor opt for operation to save both but Baby's life was at risk .Jaydev -Manohor assumed that its happening because of his past deed and asked forgiveness to Almighty

And Almighty is Great Gifted them 'Najya' (Victorious) .

After Najya's birth Manohor-Jaydev changed completely .Jaya's family was angry with Jaydev learning their daughter's loveless Marriage but Najya brought change and slowly they forgiven Jaydev.

Jaya-Simmi is little bit strict mother where swadheenta is different and Adarsh is close to Aman-Arshan-Najya ,they are Close To Jaydev As well but not As Adarsh .and Aman&Arshan is protective towards Najya their Bond reminds of Asad-Abhay-Swadheenta.

flashback End(Slideshow)

"Got A sweet and loving family because of U ,most of the time people mistaken considering me as Younger sister of Jaydev sinha and Adarsh Sinha.I can't blame them because the way Sinha's Treat me specially Adarsh vai its difficult for stranger to understand the difference or knowing Fact.because of you got many things ,Finally reached"

(infront of Martyr Asad Jilani's Grave)

"Happy Birthday Asad (while keeping Rose Bouquet) and Hi! Abhay vaia,Adarsh vai told me that both of u are together "

"i know i know you guys are surprised so let me clear things, Do u remember asad what i told u last time? "

"exactly ,No one will face same consequence like you ,and to fulfill that promise i chose army,one Lieutenant was behind your d.. and I'm Lieutenant Radhika Deshmukh will make sure no one face same fate like you,Like our Love story, like me."

"Sorry,sorry i know my tears hurts you,anyway both of u didn't wish me After all today im promoted to Lieutenant"

"Right, ur birthday Gift .Thats why directly come from program and i guess others already reached i can hear Aman-Arshan-Najya's Sound but they are giving us time.Do u know Adarsh Vai made an Album about both of U with the help of Swadheenta,Simmi and Others so that their Children can feel you and learn about You.I'm sure vaia never shared this secret how children learn about You.
I guess u know that Arshan love 'Aam papad' and now aman too, day won't far when Najya will join their Team .Team! You know trio loved to stay together, once Jaya bhabi-Jay vai and Najya went to Meet her parents and guess what next Day Adarsh vai and Swadheenta reached there with Aman and Arshan because they are missing their sister ,And once.."

"huh! Iknow,i know Adarsh Vai always inform you Both about every single details happened/happening in family So you guys are updated but did he informed anything about me.No na,because i asked not to..."

" Oh! u guys wants to about Mine.ok ,sat for Exam then Selection then training and then posting then duty ,mission and now promotion"

"what! u guys are Doubting my Ability ! let me tell u one thing Radhika Deshmuk is Name of fear for criminal so don't go my look. And Who gave me permission? Mommy-Papa had fear of losing their only child after that incident its Adarsh Vai,Swadheenta didi,Ammi who support me and convince everyone.."

"Ammi? its Ur Mother Asad,don't know when started addressing her but she never object So .."

"😆 Right , snatched everyone from you but i wish could bring u back,i wish stayed back that day then might be.."
😭😭

(Someone hugged from back ,when she turned back Aman &Arshan Wipe tears )

"Ok , i won't cry again Baby now wish Asad Mama " 😊

"Radhika! Swadheenta!" and Both hugged Adarsh

Adarsh (in Mind):
Don't worry Champ &Chotu .u know Girls nature! .I know u might be angry for Supporting Radhika but i don't know why i felt its best way for her to express anger,get reason to Live and divert her mind.after verdict she lost reason to live .that promise Gave her reason now she is Strong enough to accept fact and u can See change in her.About Moving on ! yesterday i gave hints about Surprise And told u about Someone. i guess u got surprise and That person is Radhika's Batch Mate Lieutenant Arjun Kiloskar,Akhay's Cousin .he loves Radhika ,i told him about U and he Accept her with Her past or u can say the way she is.actually He already Guess few things and find out few information but i inform him from beginning keeping no place for doubt .I know chotu he is nice and understanding person u know him.but i just want Radhika's Happiness.Just stay with me ,help me to complete ur incomplete work like always .

Swadheenta(In mind):
Don't know why i saw U both in Aman and Arshan and whenever i saw Najya with Aman-Arshan felt Myself with u both.u guys Don't worry about Mama-Mami,Simmi-Aman and Radhika,Adarsh is taking care of them As A Son,As A Brother .Help him and become his strength. And u can See how happy im with Adarsh ,Thank u Asad and Abhay

Simmi(in Mind):
Baby miss u & we love U,Oh Sorry ,Missing u both and We love u both and Don't worry About Aman,Me ,Mama-Mami ,Radhika and papa Adarsh vaia-Swadheenta everyone is taking care of Us just missing ur presence ...

(Everyone Wishing Asad and talking with Asad-Abhay ,started crying and Environment become serious and Sad )

"Hello Everyone ,I guess all of u forget about me?"😊

"Arjun!😡,what he is doing here vai? U know he.."

Adarsh: Relax Radhika.i know he is ur Batch Mate But i guess u don't know that he is Akshay's Cousin brother and he is here to wish /meet Asad and of course abhay .why are u getting hyper ! u should be thankful to him because he help u A lot in last mission in fact saved U once.

"Im not helpless poor soul who need to be Thankful to this Glue stick "😡

(Keeping Bouquets in front of Grave stone)

Arjun(In Mind):
Hi! Abhay Vaia and Asad.Im Arjun Kiloshkar,Adarsh vaia must have told u about me and vise versa.i know its little bit difficult to move on in life .but don't worry im there for her always and no one will force her.u must be thinking why she called me Glue stick 😆 actually fallen in love with her during training period than come to know about U and don't know when i've fallen hard for her.Might be become little bit protective And Started to Find out silly Excuse to stay with her and u can See result got nickname 'Glue Stick' 😆 in starting she never looked at any boys forget about talking then Slowly ice started to melt and she is coming to normal life at least she is showing anger to me .I know giving place in heart is different matter but if u guys help me i mean giving tips then i might..of course if u like me or think perfect for her.don't worry take ur time. By the Way u guys are Lucky having Such A sweet family where everyone loves u and ready to take care of ur Duty or incomplete work.and i'd be honoured if i get chance to be A part of this family..

Note:

i know OS is little bit different ,don't know why i was missing Radhika-Swadarsh and ofcourse with others and while thinking from Radhika's angle this came in to my Mind ,I know it was Haider jilani's or u can Say Asad's parents wish but what about Radhika and her wish basically whenever we love someone we want to fulfill his/her wish or complete their incomplete work so i felt its better option to shape up her character and moving on in life and also fulfilling promise.

Moving on is slow process that's why giving them time and keeping scope for Another story 😆 sorry i was joking actually i wanted to See Arjun winning radhika's love and then their wedding that's why didn't think about that part .

I don't know why i wanted to See Asad-Abhay-Swadheenta in their next Generation.

Selecting Name is tough than finding correct Answer for MCQ test in Exam Hall.

sorry to Say but another OS /SS on Swadarsh might coming mentioned once in post but later ..Anyway if Everything in Favour will post That ASAP otherwise it'll remain in my Diary 😆Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear it was a really good os will wait to read from you eagerly pls update next os or ss soon please 
chemgirl thumbnail
hi sana...nice os..made my cry...poor Radhika...it is gud everyone is supporting her...hope she moves on with Arjun...waiting to read more...waiting eagerly for more stories from u
Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimsha

Thanks for the update dear it was a really good os will wait to read from you eagerly pls update next os or ss soon please

Thank you Aimsha ,will try my best.
Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemgirl

hi sana...nice os..made my cry...poor Radhika...it is gud everyone is supporting her...hope she moves on with Arjun...waiting to read more...waiting eagerly for more stories from u

🤗 Thanks a lot.Wil try my best.Thinking about this,lets C 😊
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Thank U Olsen 😊
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Glad that you presented this from radhika's pov.  it is wonderful that she decided to join the army and serve the country. The kids are really unique with unique names as well   😊
Great job 👍🏼
Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

Glad that you presented this from radhika's pov. it is wonderful that she decided to join the army and serve the country. The kids are really unique with unique names as well 😊

Great job👍🏼

🤗 Thanks a lot dear.Tried my best. Glad u liked it.
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
🤗 Thank U priti