SWASAN OS - FINDING LIFE AGAIN [ SEQUEL TO A LIVING DEATH ]

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A SEQUEL TO MY PREVIOUS OS - A LIVING DEATH.

YOU HAVE TO READ IT FIRST BEFORE GOING FOR THIS.

This is for Ishita and Nivi who asked me a continuation of this story. I wasn't sure if I could do it or not but finally I did. I had no plans of writing this, but its you for whom I penned this down. 

I hope you will like it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Since I had not planned this continuation, so a little change is there.

In living death, the leap was after 2 years, but now consider it as of 6 months.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finding Life Again

After one and half year:

The ring of Swara's phone broke her trance. Roaming her eyes on the caller ID, her eyebrows got stretched in confusion. It was an unknown number. Since the time, she had shifted to Shimla, no one really bothered to call her and those who did, she didn't want to have any sort of talks with them. So she preferred not taking up their calls.

Picking up the phone, she answered saying, "Hello"

"Hello, Am I talking to Dr. Swara Bose?"

"I am not a doctor anymore. So you are talking to only Swara Bose"

"Ma'am I have an important news for you"

She waited him to continue as she kind of had no interest remained in anything. So any...any damn thing could hold no importance in her life. But still she waited to hear.

"Ma'am you have got your medical license back. You can start your practice...Again. You are a doctor...Again"

Phone was almost about to fall off her hand hearing the person."Wh...what? Who is this?" she stumbled upon her words. Tears gathered in her eyes. Her body was shaking.

"Ma'am, please come back to Delhi as soon as you can"

"Hello...Hello?" she repeated again and again, as she felt the phone being disconnected. She called back but the number came switched off.

"Who was he? What was he saying? Should I go back?" numerous questions were revolving in her mind. "I can't just avoid this. What if he was saying truth? Though I know this is impossible, but still I can't live in this assumption for whole life. It's better to get done with this once rather than thinking about it rest of the life" after having a long battle, she decided to go back.

She booked her tickets, took along her some important stuff and left for Delhi as soon as she could.s

In Delhi:

On reaching Delhi, the soon she got out; she walked to look for a taxi. She had taken some two to three steps, when she was stopped by some.

"Ma'am this way..." a driver said, pointing to a direction where a white car was being parked.

She stood there, clueless about what was happening. She had not told anyone about her arrival, then how come a car along with driver was waiting for her? How did he know who she was? Once again, things went absolutely out of her mind.

"You?" she tried asking him, who he was.

"Dr. Swara Bose?" he asked.

Hearing someone addressing her doctor again... just made her heart smile. She could not explain how it feels being addressed as a doctor. For her, it was her greatest happiness, her greatest joy. Nothing could make her happier with anything else.

She nodded and quietly followed him.

After driving for about 20 minutes, the driver stopped the car in front of the court. She looked outside, as he applied brakes. She quickly wiped the tears which rolled down her cheeks, seeing that place again, where she had lost her everything two years back...the place where she had lost her medical license...the place where she had lost the chance to fulfill her mother's dream...the place where she had lost her own self!

She came back to earth, as the driver opened the door for her. Composing herself, she stepped out of the car. She looked around to understand things. She found no familiar face there.

"You have to go inside" the driver told her and before she could ask him anything else, he disappeared taking his car.

She went inside the court, without thinking much. As soon as she entered inside, she saw a Judge, a lawyer and a guy there.

She walked little forward. Observing little keenly, she remembered it was the same lawyer and judge who were present when her license was being cancelled.

"Ms. Swara Bose, your medical license has been cancelled before two years on accusations of Kavita. But now, we have fully assured that you had not a slightest involvement in that matter. Kavita died because of her own self and as now everything is cleared, we are giving you your license back. You can start your medical practice right from today itself. You are Doctor Swara Bose, again" judge announced with a very pleasant smile on his place. His heart also had sunk two years back when he had to cancel her license. He was an aged person around 60 and he had seen the unbearable agony in this girl's eyes when her license had been canceled. He surely felt he had done something wrong but he could not do anything that time. He was helpless as he had to announce the judgment based on proofs. Today, he felt a relief he could not express. He felt as if he definitely had done something very right.

Her legs froze on hearing him. She could not believe her ears. Her body muscles stiffened. Her hands automatically went to hold the bench backside of her for support. Tears started flowing from her eyes. She tried hard to hold them back but it had been beyond her control now. It was the state of euphoria for her. She wanted someone to hold her and to tell her again and again that she can practice again now...that she can treat and help people again now...that she can still fulfill her mother's dream now...that she is still a doctor now.

"Really?" she asked in anticipation, to judge. She wanted to hear it again and again.

The judge could literally feel her emotions. He did not fail to see the medical license surely mattered more than anything else in the world to the girl standing in front of him. It was visible in her eyes. Her eyes...her eyes talked more than her own. He had never seen such honesty and joy in anyone's eyes ever before. It seemed like she had gotten something priceless and it surely WAS priceless for her.

He nodded his head positively giving her a confirmation again.

Her happiness had no bounds. It was an absolutely thrilling moment for her. She smiled through her tears. She looked around. That lawyer, that guy, everyone looked happiest. She took some steps ahead, towards the Judge but then again stopped, looking here and there. She was not in a state of understanding anything. She was just in some other world. She paused for some seconds. Taking a deep breath, she made herself little relaxed. Standing in front of the Judge, she mumbled, "Thank You" to which he just returned the same smile, which he was having right from the moment after seeing her in the court room.

The Judge left the Court Room. She sat on the bench nearby. Covering her mouth with her hands, she sat there, remembering Judge's words again and again. Nothing...absolutely nothing came in her mind that time except that.

"Congratulations"

She shifted her gaze to owner of the voice and found a guy...around 20 standing in front of her, having a soft smile on his face.

"I didn't recognize you" she indirectly asked him who he was.

"Aditya..." he answered.

"Adi???" she immediately stood up, with her expressions changed into surprisingly shocked ones.

"Yes Maa..." he said before wrapping his arms around her. She hugged him back.

"Kitne bade ho gaye ho tum..." she caressed his face, pulling herself back. Getting back to reality, she realized something and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Bas aapko aapki khushi milte hue dekhne aaya tha..." he answered.

"Tumhe ye sab..." she stopped, not understanding how come he got to know about all this.

"Maa...aapko kaise laga ke mujhe pata nahi chalega...I read about all this in the newspaper but couldn't come that time as final exams were there...and when I came, you weren't here" he said.

"Adi...wo" she didn't know what to answer him.

"I know Maa...I know everything. I met Sanskar uncle."

Tears once again started brimming in her eyes hearing his name. He still holds the capacity to bring out her every emotion in her heart.

"Maa...you know, I have not seen the ones who gave me birth. I have not seen god. I have not seen angel but...but I have seen you, Maa. You are my parents...you are an angel...you are god for me. Whatever I am today is because of you Maa." His eyes started getting watery, talking about Swara.

She just kept staring at him, listening his words about her. She went into the flashback before nine years when she had found 10 year kid, crying on road. When she asked him about himself, then she got to know he was an orphan and had came running from some people who were trying to sell him to work as a slave to others.

She could feel nothing except disgust for those ones who were ready to sell the innocence in market of heartless people. She made him stand properly, took him to the nearest hotel and made him eat first. Assuring him that she would not let anyone to harm him, she took his responsibility. She admitted him to a hostel and decided to pay for his entire education. She was just 19...in the second year of her medical college. But she didn't take his responsibility on her dad's money but on her own. Being a brilliant student, she had won many awards, scholarships. She took his responsibility on her own and that kid called her Maa' that day because for him she came like a mother...a godmother.

"Maa...when I came here, I couldn't found you. Then I contacted Sanskar uncle and he told me everything. Maa...Sanskar uncle loves you a lot. When I met him, I saw him broken. It seemed like he had no life remained within him. He was nothing more than a lifeless body"

She came back to present with his voice. Hearing about Sanskar, she felt like losing herself. Her knees went weak. Her heart screamed silently yet loud enough to make Adi aware of it.

He took her hand in his, as if providing her the much needed strength. She lifted her eyes at him, smiling softly at his maturity and concern towards her.

"Maa, I made Sanskar uncle realize that we cannot just sit like this. We can and we will bring your license back and guess what, this is what he needed...someone to support him, someone to be with him and then we did every possible thing which could bring your license back. We presented your all earlier patients reviews, their reports and treatments. Many of your patients came in the court, and they gave statements in your favor and you know what's more, Sanskar uncle searched and brought all those your patients of which life you had saved, who were about to die...from US, new York, London and from where not and finally the decision came in our favor. Sanskar uncle...he really worked hard Maa" Adi told Swara how they made her license to come back to her.

She had so many emotions in her, ready to jump off her that time. She was happy that she got her license back, that she could still fulfill her mother's dream. She was ecastic to meet Adi after so much of time. She was touched to see his and Sanskar's dedication for bringing her license back. She was feeling guilty for leaving Sanskar like that and letting him face everything alone. Though it wasn't her fault, even she was bound by her own strings. But she was upset as they both suffered alone...as they both faced their worst time alone.

She hugged Adi, mumbling a thank you to him.

"Maa, come with me"

"Where Adi?"

"You trust me Maa?"

She nodded.

"Then just come, don't ask me anything now"

She silently followed him. He drove the car as they got inside. After driving for almost half an hour, he halted the car. She had closed her eyes resting her head on back of her seat. A sudden chillness of air touched her heart, making her to sit straight. It was the same feeling. Her eyes immediately turned outside, and she left stunned.

She was in front of Sanskar's home...her home...their home. It still looked the same. Nothing had changed their...not even their name plate. It still had the name carved...SWASAN

Adi opened the door for Swara. Getting out, she just kept staring at her home. After such a long time, she was getting to see it. She had merely lived there few days more than six months but it had a way too special place in her heart. It was the same place where she had stepped after her marriage. It was the same place where they both had confessed their love for each other. It was the same place where they had become one in every sense. It was the symbol of their love.

Her figure shivered as she remembered, it was the same place where she had received the letter...the letter which took out life within her. It was the same place where her and her mother's dreams had been broken.

"Maa...go inside" Adi said, holding Swara's hand.

She nodded negatively. "Maa, go please" Adi pushed her a little, softly. Even she couldn't resist much. Her feet were dying to step inside. Her eyes were impatient to roam inside. Her heart was craving to wonder inside. Her soul was eager to get inside. With a lot of struggle in her mind, she finally stepped inside.

The moment, she looked all around the home, she was astonished. Amusement would be less to say what she felt! The hall was beautiful decorated with their pictures together. Number of frames capturing the loveliest moment they had spent together in those six months of their marriage. He had been living with their memories only.

She walked towards their room. Pushing the door, she gazed in it. To her surprise, again the room was having their pictures only...especially her ones. She never felt so special and touched with anyone's gesture.

"Dhak-Dhak..." the pace of her heartbeats, increased. Once again, a blow of chillness hit her, making her aware of his presence. She never did really need eyes to feel the presence of her loved ones and her loved things. She could feel him.

She turned back and saw him, standing at the door. He just kept staring at her. All these years, he was living with her photos, their memories but finally god had made him to see her in real. He just wanted to keep looking at her.

Before she could say anything or do anything, he ran towards her, holding her in his arms, circling them around her. She did nothing but let him do whatever he was doing. They both knew each other. They both loved each other. They both were well aware of the fact that how much they missed each other. They both stayed in each other's arms, having each other's feel after a long. His hold around her tightened, as if he wanted to make sure she would not vanish from his life again.

They parted away when they felt each other's tears on them. She stared him from top to bottom. He looked weak, as if had not taken care of himself in her absence, as if he had punished himself.

"Kaisi ho?" he asked, in a barely audible tone, eagerly impatient to hear her voice.

"Thik" she replied softly.

"I met Adi. He told me everything" she lifted her eyes at him, to see his reaction.

"I know" he said.

"Of course you do. Right from the taxi here, to getting my license back, you were behind everything" she made a statement.

"I did nothing special. I was rectifying my mistakes only" he looked down in guilt, remembering about the pain he had caused her.

She didn't reply anything but walked out of the room.

His heart again shuddered in fear...fear that she was leaving him...AGAIN.

She reached to the main door.

"Mat jaao na mujhe chhodke...kaise rahunga mai tumhare bina"

She stopped, hearing him.

Without waiting for a moment, she turned back and ran straight in his arms. He was at first a little shocked; he protectively wrapped his arms around her. She couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't hold herself anymore.

She cried, melting in his embrace. "I can't live without you Sanskar. I love you...I really do" she told him in between her sobs and weeps.

"I know" he caressed her hairs, trying to stop her from crying.

She held him more as he tried pulling himself back. She really didn't want to get away from him, fearing what if destiny again makes a plan to separate them.

"Shh...it's okay..." he tried comforting her. After so long, they both were so close to each other...so close that each could feel the heartbeats of other. Their true place was there only...close to each other...in each other's arms.

"I missed you Sanskar...I missed you a lot"

"Same here sweetheart"

They both settled on the floor, sitting there. He rested his head on the wall while she slipped on his shoulder. Wrapping one hand around her shoulder, he brought her closer.

"You must be thinking that why didn't I stop you even once when you were leaving before 2 years right?" he asked, the thing about which he knew, she must have thought a lot. She indeed knew that he loved her more than anything else. And when he let her leave that time, her heart kept asking her, why was he so silent, why didn't he say anything to her...why didn't he turn back.

She held his hand tighter, not saying anything.

"Because, I had not dares to stop you. Because... I had no right to stop you after what you had to bear because of me. Because, I myself could not forgive not forgive me for what happened because of me so how could have I expected you to forgive me. Because, I knew you would not be able to be with me. Because... I knew the extent of your pain. I absolutely cannot imagine how you must have felt but I can understand. Because... I understand you. Because... I love you"

She closed her eyes momentarily hearing his honest confession about what he did, why he did. He indeed knows and understands her best.

"I know Sanskar, that you did not do anything on purpose. I know you can never do anything which will hurt me in any way. I know it. I know all. But for me, my mother's dream is above anything...above everything. I just couldn't bear anything which would make me away from her, from her dream, from her memories"

"Jaanta hu...but now everything is alright. You got your license back. Now you can start your practice again and fulfill Maa's dream" he replied, in a tender tone.

She just smiled when he mentioned her mother as Maa'

"I have to go back to Shimla" the moment she said this, his head jerked towards her.

Before he could ask anything, she answered to the question he was about to ask, "To bring my stuff back"

"Koi jaroorat nahi" he stood up and made her stand as well.

She looked at him, questioningly not understanding what he meant.

"We will shift to Shimla...Ab se ham wahi rahenge...together...with Maa's memories" he said, bringing her long lost smile back on her face, letting her know that he would fulfill her every single wish.

This was something she never expected...not even in her wildest dreams. Yes, she always wanted to live in Shimla...in that same house where she had lived her life with her mother...in that same place where she had her every single memory with her mother.

Her emotions could not be expressed in words. What she felt could not be expressed in words. What he made her feel like could not be expressed in words. If tried, then it will lose the beauty of them, it will lose the beauty of their love.

"Let's go...Maa is waiting for us" he held her hand as he walked out with her, to start a fresh, to give her, her happiness, to give her the love for which she was longing, to give her everything which she had missed in her life, to make her live once again, to make her cherish the life again.

And this is the end of this story but this is not the end of their life. In fact this is the start of their beautiful journey of life, together, with each other...journey of that life where he would make sure to not let a single tear come in her eye...journey of that life where he would never let any tide of pain to hit her...journey of that life where he would be giving her all the love, care and pampering which she deserves to get...journey of that life where he would bring her closer to her mother and her memories...journey of that life, where love would set a new definition, by showing love never fails, love never loses. Love gives you strength to hold on, in every circumstances, and in the end fills those colors in your life which once had vanished, showing love is way too deep and strong than what many of us think. True love is hard to get but once you get it, it will never leave you. Even if you try to get away from it, IT will hold you.

Tersi Dhadkano Se Hai Zindagi Meri

Khwaishe Teri Ab Duaaye Meri

Kitna Ankoha Bandhan Hai Ye

Teri Meri Jaan Jo Ek Hui

Zindagani Badi Khubsurat Hui

Jannat Ab Aur Kya Hogi Kahi

NOTE: Blue represents SWASAN's dialogues and red all of other's.

This is it. Hope you liked it.

Would be glad to know your thoughts on this.

And I am sorry if it doesnt make sense. I don't know what have I written. 

Edited by Alvapriya - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res 😳
Unres 

Harshada,
Omg! This is awesome. Like from the starting till the end it was like a movie. I was too involved in it. Adi is very nice. Poor him had to bear so much at a tender age. Aww sanskar's dialogues were so amazing. Mat jao na, kaise jeeunga tumhare bina. A perfect ending to an amazing story.

🤗 For considering my request. And for the pm too.
Love u loads
Nivi
Edited by Nivijo - 7 years ago
Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Harshu for this part :)
Anu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! 👏
Awesome sequel! Thanks that you wrote this. 
ishanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
harshu

thanks a lot for considering my request dear...right now my eye are brimming with tears.

parents especially mumma are gods best gift.

whenever we are in trouble the first word that escapes are moth is ..ma
our first teacher is..ma
our best friend is..ma
the best place to cry is MA's lap

and u really expressed all the emotions so well dear.
its really very good...I know this shot is very special to u...and I really pray that u achieve ur aims and make ur mommy dearest proud. I know u will .

god bless dear ...take care of urself harshu

love u solo much
ishita

ishanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishanita

harshu

thanks a lot for considering my request dear...right now my eye are brimming with tears.

parents especially mumma are gods best gift.

whenever we are in trouble the first word that escapes are moth is ..ma
our first teacher is..ma
our best friend is..ma
the best place to cry is MA's lap

and u really expressed all the emotions so well dear.
its really very good...I know this shot is very special to u...and I really pray that u achieve ur aims and make ur mommy dearest proud. I know u will .

god bless dear ...take care of urself harshu

love u solo much
ishita

that was my 700th post on this lovely story...thanks
anu012 thumbnail
Awsome OS
full of emotions & love towards parents specially for Maa
Loved it ... ❤️

thnks for pm
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Tnx for writing this sequel...🤗
Loved it very much

Tani
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Harshada
Even this sequel was heart touching...loved it

Talia
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res Harshu dear. 😳
Unresed dear. 😃
Amazing update!! 👏 Very heart touching one. 😳 Adi was good. 😃 Poor boy, had to suffer a lot at a tender age. 😭 But thanks to Swara for saving him. 😳 And Sanskar finally made Swara a doctor again by winning the case on their behalf. 😃 Finally SwaSan met. 😃 And Sanskar's dialogues! Loved the chapter so much dear!! ❤️ Thanks for the pm. 😃
With love,
Aheli.Edited by iam_aheli_98 - 7 years ago