Mother and Mother In Law!!

saurdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Today I just loved the way how CVs showed fears and vulnerabilities of a Mother.This a harsh reality that even after marriage when "bahu" becomes part of a family and "beti" goes to other home,it becomes very difficult for Mother's to accept same. Ishwari asking Mamaji not to talk about Neha with Sona was so real,she did not want Sona's interference on this matter as she was worried that she will discuss this with her parents and then everyone will know about her daughter's problems.It actually happens and I have seen in one of my friends's life,during initial years of her marriage, her MIL never used to discuss about her daughter's problems with my friend, which they were facing at in laws place not even with her son if she is sitting beside him and MIL used to discuss with her son whenever she is not around with a point do not tell anything to your wife.And the most disgusting thing was that her MIL used to tell everything to her daughter's about whats happening in her married life ,which was so disturbing for her.
All I want to say that when Mother becomes MIL ,she just doesn't accept the fact that her bahu may come from different family yet she becomes very much part of their family after marriage and doesn't want her bahu's interference in any thing related to their family.I have seen even with my Mother that don't discuss in front of my SIL,otherwise she will disclose to her parents and It has happened with me also to some extent.Its a bitter truth and I hope this show will be an eyeopener for all the Mother's and MIL's who consider bahu as "parayi" and beti "apni" always.

P.S.- The scene between GKB and Sona was fantastic where Sona says now she is also part of this family and she is also worried for Neha and wanted to help her.
Edited by saurdeep - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumuki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah at that scene I was like omg its sooo dayumm real. I am not married. Idk what kinda drama I got to face but the fact that u dw ur DIL to know abt daughter is soo damn true it happens in my family. I have seen my very own grandma doing it. 
saurdeep thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumuki

Yeah at that scene I was like omg its sooo dayumm real. I am not married. Idk what kinda drama I got to face but the fact that u dw ur DIL to know abt daughter is soo damn true it happens in my family. I have seen my very own grandma doing it. 

Yeah!Its so true and glad that CV's are showing issues which are so realistic where we can relate to them!😊

M.soni thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Iam not married...but when this scene and dialogue came...i was like...ohhh its so reall yar...ye sub toh apne hi ghar me dekha and suna hai main ne...
My both sisterrs are married anf i have 3 bhabhiz...i have listen this dialogue many times in my home...

saurdeep thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.soni

Iam not married...but when this scene and dialogue came...i was like...ohhh its so reall yar...ye sub toh apne hi ghar me dekha and suna hai main ne...

My both sisterrs are married anf i have 3 bhabhiz...i have listen this dialogue many times in my home...

Yes! Even, I was like how true it is and in many families happens in real! Ishwari's dialogues were so relatable and do not reveal family matters to bahu is so typical of any MIL.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Totally agree with you. I experienced the same in my initial years. It is a harsh reality a DIL faces in Sasural.. They will discuss the problems with their daughters but not with daughter in law.Iswari'sbehaviour yesterday made me relive my emberassing moments of  the past.
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pata nahi ,yeh sab mere liye bilkul naya hai...it never happened to me...har relationship ko strong banane ke liye transparency hona bohut imp hai ,chahe woh mil ke end se ho yaa dil ke taraf se.
saurdeep thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Totally agree with you. I experienced the same in my initial years. It is a harsh reality a DIL faces in Sasural.. They will discuss the problems with their daughters but not with daughter in law.Iswari'sbehaviour yesterday made me relive my emberassing moments of  the past.

Thanx a lot for sharing your experience dear!! I can understand your condition how embarrassing it must have been for you as I have also seen all this happening in my family.At one side when a girl leaves her home after marriage,comes to a totally new family,where everything is new for her still it becomes compulsion for her to do everything as per their traditions and on the other side when it comes to family matters they are treated like they don't even exist in the family.
saurdeep thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

pata nahi ,yeh sab mere liye bilkul naya hai...it never happened to me...har relationship ko strong banane ke liye transparency hona bohut imp hai ,chahe woh mil ke end se ho yaa dil ke taraf se.

You are so lucky dear that it did not happen with you!! And you are so right relationship ko strong karne liye transparency hona zarori hai but usk liye maturity chahiye ki sari zindagi ladke nikalne hai ya har problem ko saath mai sochker solve karni hai aur usk liye DIL & MIL dono ko efforts lagana hoga.Sadly, har kisi ki family mai asa nahi hota aur DIL's ko hamesha paraya samgha jata hai.
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saurdeep

You are so lucky dear that it did not happen with you!! And you are so right relationship ko strong karne liye transparency hona zarori hai but usk liye maturity chahiye ki sari zindagi ladke nikalne hai ya har problem ko saath mai sochker solve karni hai aur usk liye DIL & MIL dono ko efforts lagana hoga.Sadly, har kisi ki family mai asa nahi hota aur DIL's ko hamesha paraya samgha jata hai.

@Bold
mujhe lagta hai, agar dil's apne ko paraya manengi toh koi unhe apna samjhega hi nahi...
like in yesterday's epi.where Sona says to mami main beech mein hun,main ab iss parivaar ki member hun...
shuruaat kissi ko toh karni hi padegi...phir chahe mil kare yaa dil...
hum log issi mein rah jaate hain meri saas haath aage badhaye aur mils sochti hain meri dil choti hai ,beginning woh kare...yahin se ego clashes start hote hain...
yaa to mils bohot neeche jhuk jati hain yaa dils impress karne ke chakkar mein saari zindagi nikal deti hain.
Ishwari is exceptional...woh psycho category main aati hai...whereas Sona duffer hai...aisi lady ko plz kar rahi hai jo kabhi khush nahi hogi...ishwari needs doctor