Originally posted by: Hina-

Dead !!!!!☺️

He is too good

Ravish will give you CPR 😛
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: EshaalYousufzai

<font color="#990033" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Amazing caps K baby.. Aww I was in heaven when he laughed.. He looked so cute and hot and s**y.. Haye what a man re!</font>

Thank you esha 😳 gosh his smile was so mesmerizing today. He is serious but he knows when to make girls heart go boom boom with his smile
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Kiya 
That Roger bhaisaab was too cute🤣 Ravish's priceless expression  Shashank is king of expressions ❤️
Ramakant's friend so rightly said Ramakant did many wrong works in his life but he must have done some good works to be blessed with a son like you 
Vividha ji is guilty from head to toe and was saying i am doing very wrong with these good people 
( i wonder where are those who were defending her by saying why should Ravish and his family  matter to her , she did everything to save Atharv and its very noble work but their own favorite does not agree with them , she is guilty how much wrong she has done )
Ravish is the reward of all the good works Vividha , Atharv , sujata has done in their lives He came into their doomed lives like a blessing , a Messiah and saved their lives and will change them for good 
forbidden thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeatifulSoul_

Thanks Kiya

That Roger bhaisaab was too cute🤣Ravish's priceless expression Shashank is king of expressions❤️
Ramakant's friend so rightly said Ramakant did many wrong works in his life but he must have done some good works to be blessed with a son like you
Vividha ji is guilty from head to toe and was saying i am doing very wrong with these good people
( i wonder where are those who were defending her by saying why should Ravish and his family matter to her , she did everything to save Atharv and its very noble work but their own favorite does not agree with them , she is guilty how much wrong she has done )

Welcome Sidra 😳 bang on his friend was right ramak was sick man but he did something good in his life so he got a son like ravish. Thank you cvs for showing this. God what does he have to do that even his uncle is saying this is too much painful for you

Vividha is a lie and cheat woman she is gonna go crazy when ravish will find out along with suman. Yeah this family and ravish does not matter to her so she came to help him get his coat off bc he was in pain due to her and said sorry.
forbidden thumbnail

Ravish is the reward of all the good works Vividha , Atharv , sujata has done in their lives He came into their doomed lives like a blessing , a Messiah and saved their lives and will change them for good

What good work actually they did? I can understand sujata but this two how? He is gonna save them from the world and from his family. They shall be thankful to him later on.

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

What good work actually they did? I can understand sujata but this two how? He is gonna save them from the world and from his family. They shall be thankful to him later on.

Thankful? they are gonna worship him Wait and watch 
forbidden thumbnail

Thankful? they are gonna worship him Wait and watch

I cannot wait to watch this scenes now 😃
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome  pics...  Kiya i am fainted... 🤣
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

Kia I am Deaddd Yaar 😳Shasha Jaanu has killed me yaar,why he is sooo Charming, Hot and Attractive  Yaar!☺️❤️❤️