Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarah_Jothi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello
M Shreya
The Bride is one of my most fav books.
Haven't heard of Karen Marie Moning .Suggest me some of her books nd also mention the plot. Btw do u lyk Judith McNaught. She is also a great writer.
Sarah_Jothi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

Hello

M Shreya
The Bride is one of my most fav books.
Haven't heard of Karen Marie Moning .Suggest me some of her books nd also mention the plot. Btw do u lyk Judith McNaught. She is also a great writer.

KMM Highlander series is quite talked about. 

Try this, Beyond the highland mist! 

Plot - 

Fairy king gets wind of how great Hawk is with women from his fairy queen and plots a revenge. He plans to get hawk fall in love and make him lose it. 
Adrienne from the 1990's was time traveled backwards to the 15th century and it starts from there..
It's a good read, i loved it. 
Judith , yes i have heard of her but haven't read her work.. what would you recommend? ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Sarah_Jothi - 7 years ago
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Something Wonderful

The tempestuous marriage of Alexandra Lawrence, an innocent country girl, and Jordan Townsende, the rich and powerful Duke of Hawthorne, is about to face its ultimate test of tender loyalty. Swept into the endlessly fascinating world of London society, free-spirited Alexandra becomes ensnared in a tangled web of jealousy and revenge, stormy pride and overwhelming passion. But behind her husband's cold, arrogant mask, there lives a tender, vital, sensual man...the man Alexandra married. Now, she will fight for his very life...and the rapturous bond they alone can share.

This book is sooo gud. Other than this u can read Whitney, My Love, then, A Kingdom of dreams, Almost Heaven, Once and Always. These r some I think u shud read, Bt first of all try Something Wonderful. :)