best new Face of this year:Pulkit samrat!

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Ram adjudged best actor, Aamna best actress………………

It was the most awaited event of the year! The Sixth Indian Telly Awards held at Chitrakoot grounds in suburban Mumbai on 24th November were attended by the who's who of tellydom. Along with great dance performances from leading actors like Sangeeta Ghosh, Eijaz Khan, Mona Kapoor amongst others, the Indian tellys honoured the best talent in various categories on television.

Double bonanza for Ram

It was double bonanza for Ram Kapoor aka Jai Walia of Zee's Kasamh Se. The actor won the most coveted best actor award along with the couple of the year award with Prachi Desai. A rather emotional Ram went up on stage and said, 'This has been the moment that I've been waiting for years. I am grateful to God, to all the viewers who voted for me and of course to Ekta Kapoor who has always given me work when I needed it most."

Ravishing Aamna does it again.
Aamna Sharif took home the best actor female award for her role as Kashish in Kahiin To Hoga along with being adjudged as the Style Icon of the year (female) for the second time in a row. Dressed in a gorgeous red sari, Aamna walked the stage with Deepak Parashar to collect the award.

Style icon

Shabbir Ahlluwalia won the Style Icon award of the year. Shabbir attributed his style statement to the simple fact that he wears what he feels is most comfortable. And that becomes a rage with the style brigade.

Soap queen inducted into the Hall of Fame

Ekta Kapoor won the Hall of Fame award for her sustained contribution to television programming. Managing Director Anurradha Prasad BAG Films along with husband Rajiv Shukla, Member of Parliament along with Founder and CEO of Indiantelevision.com Anil Wanvari presented the award to the creative brain behind Balaji Telefims. In her award winning speech, Ekta said, "the award means a lot to me because it is a token that symbolizes a recognition of our efforts to provide the best possible entertainment to our audience. And I thank Indian Telly Awards for recognizing our contribution.'

Fresh news faces
The best fresh new face award in the male category went to Pulkit Samrat for his character of Lakshya in Kyunki Saas Bhi…while Rajshree Thakur and Prachi Desai shared the same award.in the female category. Both the actors were excited about their awards as this was their first nomination. While Pulkit thought that this award would pave way for his future success.
Rajshree attributed this success to her hard work.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tropicgirl thumbnail
do u have a video for it
Rock_Star thumbnail
wow that's great 😃...congratz to him 👏 👏
helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am so happy That Pulkit got a award.
👏 👏
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow this is great!!!!but anyone knwo when its airing in US???
sajnie thumbnail
wowwwwwwwww super duper news,am very happy,congrats to pulkit,he is soooooooooooooooo cute 👏
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tropicgirl

do u have a video for it

Nope! They are not aired yet ... they will be telecasted on sony At 8:00 pm according to INdia time.. on 3rd december....😊

khanrocks thumbnail
He deserves it 👏 👏 👏 Well Done Pulkit
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG that pic is so weirrrrd.. He looks sooo OILY!!!!!!! And his hairstyle makes him look a lion or sumthing!!!! 😕

And the velvet suit!?!? *ICK* 🤢 Velvet is so not meant for clothingg!!!!!!! Velvet shouldnt be used for anything except making teddy bears for small children or sumthing!!!!!!!!!

Dang, why would you go to recieve your award looking like that?!!?!? His hairstyle in the show is much much MUCH better!

Awww Pulkit, I'd have styled ya to look soo much better...

Anyone know if he brought his girlfriend with him!?! 😳

Congrats Pulkit, no matter how weird you look in that pic, I still love you to bits! ❤️ Edited by darkness_123 - 17 years ago