-*-| Happy Birthday Versatile Vijayendra Kumeria-Suraj of Udaan |-*-

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Tall and handsome.
If looks could kill, his would be a cause for innumerable deaths out there. An actor who has brought life to characters such as 'Officer Rajat Sareen' and 'Suraj Rajvanshi', marking his presence not only on our Television screens but also in our hearts.
He is none other than 'Vijayendra Kumeria'. Down to earth and sincere to his work, VJ is one of the trusted actors of Television industry. Wishing him all the success in his life that he deserves, a very 'Happy Birthday' to VJ from all his fans all over the world. We pray that you continue to entertain us in many more years to come. 

VJ you are an

Actor

So let the party begin! Come along and dance with Suraj Rajvanshi..

Edited by Get-Lost - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Get-Lost thumbnail

Vijayendra Kumeria is an Indian Television actor also known as Vijay/Veejay/VJ.He was born on October 12, brought in Ahemadabad. He began his career in Civil Aviation where he worked as cabin crew of National and International airlines but quit his job to persue his dream of acting. He is a loving husband and soon to embrace fatherhood too. 

Many of us saw Vijayendra Kumeria first in the Colors TV show "Shastri Sisters . He played the suave air force officer Rajat Sareen and landed straight in our hearts. Rajat Sareen was the quintessential hero and VJ's portrayal of Rajat was simply mindblowing. You could not help but fall in love with Rajat Sareen. When Shastri Sisters ended it left us wanting to see more and more of VJ.

Prior to Shastri Sisters he has acted in a few shows which include "Pyar ka dard meeta meeta pyaara pyaara", Tumhari paakhi and  Yeh housewife hai sab jaanthi hai. A few months after shastri sisters he acted in   "Twistwala love a five episode romantic  series.it was a cute  love story .he played a leading actor who falls for a simple girl whom he later helps become an actress. He played that role so naturally and beautifully that it was pleasure to see him . Once again he left us yearning for more

Then came Udaan  and Suraj. It has been an absolute and sheer joy to see him essay the role of suraj rajvanshi in udaan  A negative role and he has played it with such panache and style. He has portrayed this complex character so brilliantly . As we continue to enjoy his amazing  performance  in  udaan , we wish him the very best on his birthday.

Get-Lost thumbnail
Here is the love for VJ that is depicted in these beautiful edits😳
_Namita_

sneha11ss

Alizey

afraa123

-Neha-

Sailuja

Divu

Mamoni

Get-Lost thumbnail
Divu
Dear VJ... Many many happy returns of d day.. May god bless u always... All success n happiness in your personal n professional life... Have a great year ahead.. Keep smiling... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— 

Radhika
Dear VJ 
HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY πŸ₯³
AND A GREAT YEAR

Happy Birthday, Birthday, Greeting
afraa123
Wish you a very Happy Birthday,
May life lead you to great happiness, success
and hope that all your wishes comes true!
Enjoy your day...

KUTUR
A really very happy birthday  to my dearest vj,may all your w ishes come tur and god grants u with loads and   loads of success,honestly speaking never watched udaan in the past,mom watched it,after leap just saw his glimpse[it was love at first sight],then i started watchin,only suraj scenes,became a full fledged viewer post marriage.
the luks,the tashan,the attitude,those expressive eyes,...SMOKINGLY HOT...
yhumbs up 4 ur acting ,always keep us entrntaining,u are really the jaan of udaan,luv u...
...ur crazy fan

Neha
Happy Birthday Viraj πŸ€—
You are doing a great job as Suraj and keep being awesome... May God bless you and give you success for everything you do πŸ˜ƒ

Sailuja
anrkhu
Happy Birthday VJ , have a great year ahead, may all your dreams come true & u reach highest ladder of success & always stay the way you are .Love u and will always keep supporting you in whatever you do. 

Sanju
Happy birthday VJ . Love to have a great actor like you in this industry . You as Suraj is the jaan of udaan , i believe .πŸ₯³ 

SofiaiIshVeer
Happy Birthday VK, I wish you all the best for you, β€οΈ
and I hope all your wishes come true. 
You're awesome as SurajπŸ‘ πŸ₯Ί

Sukor_fan
Wishing you a very happy bday VJ!!πŸ˜› Wishes for a very prosperous and awesome year ahead! Lots of luv frm ur crazy fan!!❀️

Chasmish786
Many Many happy returns of the day And I wish you have to many more..
You are a wonderful actor and jaan of udaan as suraj πŸ˜Š
I hope your all wishes gets fulfilled ..Stay happy Stay blessed πŸ˜Š
And Happy Birthday πŸ‘

Get-Lost thumbnail
Pheww..thread is complete.
Happy Birthday..let's partyyy!πŸ₯³
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Woohoo!!!

Edited by _Namita_ - 7 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by _Namita_ - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday!!

GOD BLESS YOU...

Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
Get-Lost thumbnail
Lol..I didn't even watch today's episode while preparing for this thread..πŸ˜†
Off to watch the epi..
Get-Lost thumbnail
And I have PMed Mod for Global Announcement..lets see when she replies..