Episode Synopsis-9th october

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
sorry for the late update... was busy ... here goes the synopsis

The show opens were raina telling rishab tht she met appu n appu was asking for help..she asks rishab whether to help or not..for which rishb replies no..we hav no relation to tht lady now and they ebters the car and strts to frive..suddenly climate changed and road was flooded wid water..they couldnt take their car..somehow they tried and made it correct and said gudbye to kamalpura..

at mumbai srivasttv house uunder renovation..so tht they have decided to stay at rishabs bua dadis house...bua dadi is like a television as per..srivastavs and shes is the queen of tauting..nobody can beat her..not even rishab.. bua dadi invites evrybody to her home..where in rishnas grihpravesh ocuur..rishab took her in his arms and enters the home..mohini also come bak from kamalpura..they hav some happy moments..dadi thn ask rishna to get ready for mooh dikhayi resm..meanwhile somebody calss yug asking for money for which yug tells he vl somehow arrnge it...

downstairs the get ready for resm..dadi annouces tht they vl conduct a paper dance compettion..the couple wins wil get 51000 rupees..yug hearing ths insist naina to win..while rishb tells raina tht he vil only try to get fails in the competition..bt somehow in the end rishna wins as yug n naina falss down ..dadi lokes raina very much and gav her the price..in rishna bedroom raina comes in search of rishb.. rishb enters and they tease each other.. raina thn tells tht shes feels better..aftr weeks of tension..we hav got moments to laugh for wich rishb immeadiately agrees and said he feels the same. meanwhile in mohini room nalin was not happy wid rishb marrying raina..since shes jus daughter of manager..rishb needs some ameer ladki..not raina.. hearing ths mohini fumes...for rakhi also nalin thght the same..atleast spare rishb..she thn walk away.. aditya gave nalin papers of kamalpura property..both are happy...and wen enquired abt appu..they got news tht appu is not ter in kamalpura..thn nalin and aditya thght tht she went bak abroad..

in rishna room.. raina was telling tht she cant accept the price money..since ths is nakli shaadi..and rishb also dont want to continue ths marriage.. she asks it more thn one time tht rishb dnt want to continue ths shaadi..isnt it???? which makes rishb confused..and his reply was  "may b"..mohini comes hearing ths..mohini cant acept tht they are seperating..mohini asks atleast for dadis sake they shud continue their shaadi drama..once they move to their own house they can decide anythng..dadi enters the room..mohini chnge the topic..dadi sees rakhi in raina..she tells even if one daughter is lost..we have another one.. she asks raina to b their daughter..raina smiles..and dadi ask raina prpeare something as a part of next resm.. and in kitchn wen naina comes raina ask abt the injury marks for wich naina tells sme excuse and leave... mitali and yug goes out to check their home under construction,,,actually yug wants to meet the man who cals him for money..

on reaching their renovating home mitali was left alone and yug goes outside...
meanwhile in dadis home raina prepare rasmalai wich rishb hates bt dadi makes her feed him the same.mohini notices mitali is missing..raina went to call mitali

in the renovating home..mitali is alone..manager is missing..suddenly trembling occurs and building begins to collapse..ad shadow of br is shown..episode ends at mitalis panic-stricken face!

ps:rishna appreciation will be another thread.. episode does not require much analysis.sinc e today there was no such mysteries..everythng was stright forward..and yug-naina mystery is revealing slowly..even though dadi appears funny..feels like she knws several thngs regarding aditya,nalin and all and also kamalpura.. she evn notices tht rishna is not so close to each other... also wen it comes the serious issues seems like shes tough..feels like dadi in future will be a blessing for raina.

with regard to acting..everybody was normal... no outstanding performances... dadis tauts needs spl mention(kudos to dialougue writer))..she is unbeatable and u need to watch it..no description can match the visuals..!!!  dadi bua is dng a gud job❤️
 i am loving mohini-dadi-rishna comic timings!! and rishabs expressions for dadis comments❤️ he was the king of expressions ysterday..a
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zombie12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the show is getting weirder. The list of unanswered questions r just getting longer. I hope the mystery and suspense they r creating in every episode gets unveiled soon. It should not b left hanging like in most of the ektas show.
I always feel there is no connectivity between the episodes.
Anyway...coming to the show...it was a light hearted episode.
Fun n masti. 
How BR returns in the form of apu...wud b sumthing to watch out for
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Atleast some light moments as RishNa said...dadi was too good...and her taunts to RishNa n Mohini...I am loving these 4...today again mohini seemed genuine...and the RishNa scenes...😊
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm actually not sure what's going on now! The suspense is getting to be too much. Hope the questions will be answered.
Anbhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnx for the synopsis Pi.. :) well all i cn say let the mystery unfold...
nimmu96 thumbnail
Expression king, he is pailar. Actually I am liking this Aham a lot, small scenes give lot of impact, like when he says aap kahan this mom, the whole dance sequence and when said forgets to scold Raina for not knowing his taste, the way he says aap kuch bhol rahi thi, his expression was just awesome. In fact the entire cast looked best, did not seem like acting at all, everyone was just perfect. Mohini, the way she says namasthe and paylago was hilarious. Light episode with mystery at the end.
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmu96

Expression king, he is pailar. Actually I am liking this Aham a lot, small scenes give lot of impact, like when he says aap kahan this mom, the whole dance sequence and when said forgets to scold Raina for not knowing his taste, the way he says aap kuch bhol rahi thi, his expression was just awesome. In fact the entire cast looked best, did not seem like acting at all, everyone was just perfect. Mohini, the way she says namasthe and paylago was hilarious. Light episode with mystery at the end.

yes..and wen dadi asked raina y did u marry ths sarkas ki bandaer..and wen dadi asked to keep quite to rishbb..he gave some expressions...wow... for every dialougue of dadi he had it :D 

c his face... oh my god🤣

and sometimes the editor of ths serial is a useless guy... wen raina was asking dais name being gulabo or not after winning the prize..tht stupid editor cut rishus face from screen.. i am damn sure.. he wud b giving hilarious expressions!!
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Even when he lifted Raina during the dance sequence n said tumhara chehra bilkul rakshas jaisa ho gya hai...din bhar bas (showing his teeth) n then hein..hein...hein😆. that was the best from the episode I think...even krystle was up to the mark...especially when asking abt dadi 's real name...
Gaj gamini... Ye aapka teesra naam hai...then ...jassi...yahi...yahi naam hai...her expression n dubbing was awesome😊
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav84

Even when he lifted Raina during the dance sequence n said tumhara chehra bilkul rakshas jaisa ho gya hai...din bhar bas (showing his teeth) n then hein..hein...hein😆. that was the best from the episode I think...even krystle was up to the mark...especially when asking abt dadi 's real name...

Gaj gamini... Ye aapka teesra naam hai...then ...jassi...yahi...yahi naam hai...her expression n dubbing was awesome😊

actually the problem wid our show is tht(not actually a problem.becomes a prblm wen we sit to analyse...🤣).. if we begin to appreciate scenes..we shud do ths wid every scenes... coz all are very much talented... and tht is the biggest blessing!! you cannot actually choose wich is best..n wich is not!
bluffmaster84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilar

actually the problem wid our show is tht(not actually a problem.becomes a prblm wen we sit to analyse...🤣).. if we begin to appreciate scenes..we shud do ths wid every scenes... coz all are very much talented... and tht is the biggest blessing!! you cannot actually choose wich is best..n wich is not!

Aham n Krystle... Have really become an addiction...want to write so many ffs on them but don't have time😕