Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Okayy il jus give a jest of the epis if u don mind!!
I don exaclty remember the sequence of the scenes jus posting watever i remember😆

Saturday's Epi :-

They gave a jest of wat happened previously in rithik and shivanya's life,and now this is d story of their daughter Shivangi!!
The 1st scene shows 3 months from wer they left previously in naagin,rithik and shivanya running frm someone they r like y suddenly after 3 months these ppl r following us and shivanya slips and falls down ritik saves her and they hide from those ppl (no idea who these ppl r )
Then becoz of falling shivanya gets the pain and they admit her n d hospital,wer she gets labor pain,doctors get surprised saying how come she is ready to deliver the baby despite being 3 months then shivanya gives birth to shivangi,Shivanya is worried whether her daughter is born as a snake but ritik assures nothing of that sort wil happen.
NXt they show a leap of 24 yrs 11 months,shivanya speaks to her gurudev abt her concern of shivangi being a snake wer the gurudev tells that if shivangi marries a human before her 25th age she wont become a naagin.
Here they show shivangi buying something and a icchadari naagin couple mistake her for shivanya later shivanya distracts the couple and warns them to stay away from their daughter.
shivangi gets a dream of she running from a snake and she herself transforming in to a snake!!
I guess shivangi owns a bakery and lives wit her mom and together they stay in a friends house.
She goes to the garage for getting her vehicle or something wer she meets the hero rocky!!
That scene was funny😆
Rocky gets attracted to her at d 1st meet and there wer few cute scenes of them which u shld watch😆
Later rocky saves shivangi from a scorpion or somethin they get stuck in the snowfall wer shivangi faints,later they take a shelter in a cave wer rocky goes somewer and a bear comes from inside the cave and tries to harm shivangi but shivangi kills the bear and faints!!