||~~Happy Birthday Rachana Parulkar~~||

Posted: 7 years ago

Dyaan se suno yeh kahaani, Jo hai 26 saal purani.

Aasman se dharti mein utaari gayi ek Pari, Khushiyon se jhoom utha yeh duniya sari.

Aankhein badi badi,muskaan sab se pyaari, Hui Woh bhaiyon ki chaheti,mummy papa ki dulhari.

Natkhat, chanchal, komal aur sundar, Aur aankhon ki gehraai thee jaise Samundar.

Unn aankhon mein basein thhe kuch sapne, Ek din duniya waale kahenge usse Apne.

Bharatnatyam,Kathak mein thee usko gyaan, Sanskar aur atmasamman thee uski pehchaan.

Aur phir ek din Rab ne sunli uski armaan, Aayi woh Saawri ban ke,TV ki duniya mein, Badhti rahi aage,poori Tashan mein.

Lakhon ko ghayal kiya,Kalpana ban ke, Sab ne kaha "yeh ladki hai bilkul hatke".

Ajabde ke roop mein rachee Itihaas, Napasand karnewaale bhi maan gaye ki Woh hai khaas.

Hum sab hai bekarar, aur karte hai Intezaar...

Aap kab aayoge TV pe Rachana??? Aapki Birthday toh aa gayi phir ek baar.

"Nothing is more beautiful than a confident woman who doesn't pretend to be someone she's not".. And our very own Rachana Parulkar is a quintessential example of such woman.Since I have come to know her,she has always exhibited an admirable amount of self-confidence in herself.No harsh remarks about her complexion,no negativity,no controversy,could pull her down.She faced every challenge in an upright way.

She has gained a great amount of powerful positive energy through her inclination towards Spirituality. Her learnedness has made her to evolve into a refined human being who believes to stick to her roots,scorning the futilities and vain of the world.

Above all the simplicity, realistic attitude,undemanding nature in today's world has made
Rachana Parulkar throw an impact and hold a special place in our hearts.

Writeup : Payal
   Tag : -sevenstreaks- 

Creations : DimpleAggarwal

Edited by dipali.rb - 7 years ago

Rachana Parulkar was born on 10 October 1990 in Mumbai.Her family consists of her father Sushilkumar Parulkar, mother Lata Parulkar  and two brothers Sandesh Parulkar,Sanket Parulkar. She completed her schooling from Gyan Kendra School and completed Graduation from Mithibai College in Mumbai. Rachana holds a Master's degree in English Literature from SNDT University.

Rachana is also a Graduate in Bharatnatyam from Nalanda Bharatnatyam Nritya Niketan. She is also a trained Dancer, Ganda bhandhan shagird of Uma Dogra in Kathak and scholarship student of Terence Lewis

In the year 2009, at an  young age of 18, Rachana Parulkar stepped into the world of glamour and acting with ZeeTv's  Saat Phere.She played Saawri , a dark skinned girl who was shunned and scorned by her skin colour.Saawri was a protective and caring sister who guarded her sister from everything and who was ready to do any sacrifice too.Saawri was a complete shadow of her mother Saloni.

After Saat Phere, Rachana did a cameo role in Ekta Kapoor's Kis Des Main Hain Mera Dil.She played Rano with whom Prem was going to get married.

Her next show was Sapno Se Bhare Naina on Star Plus where she played the character of Akruti, a daughter from a Maharashtrian joint family. Though she was the parallel lead, she made a niche for herself by her acting and the audience loved her more. Initially a shy and introvert girl, her character saw a change over to a smarter and braver girl later in the show.

Rachana did an episodic of Channel V's Gumraah , where she played Kanak , who belonged to a orthodox family in a small town. Kanak whose dream was to become a doctor ended with her death at young age. The episode dealt with Rape and Honour killing, where a brother repeatedly rapes her sister Kanak, and her family kills her to safeguard their family's honour. Rachana shined as an actor with her character portrayal.

History was created when Rachana Parulkar entered ZeeTv's Ek Muthhi Aasmaan as Kalpana Vithhal Jadhav AKA Kalpi. The Bai's daughter whose aim was to break all odds and barriers of the society and prove that even poor people can dream big and can also achieve their dreams. Rachana gave life to the fictional character of Kalpi and became a household name. She literally created a sensation in the industry.

Rachana  enthralled audience as the brave, strong and elegant Queen Ajabde ,wife of Maharana Pratap in the Sony Tv's show Bharat ke Veer Putra Maharana Pratap. Ajabde was the first wife and the only wife whom Maharana married out of love. Rachana carried the role of a supporting wife , friend, guide and philosopher effortlessly with perfect ease and elan that the audience says "Rachana Parulkar was born to play Maharani Ajabde".

She won her first award as Ajabde at the Lion's Gold Awards 2016 for favorite Jodi

Writeup : Payal

Creations & Tag: -sevenstreaks-

AVISHING

DORABLE

HARISMATIC

OT

MBITIOUS

ATURAL

MIABLE

ERKY

LLURING

ESPECTABLE

NIQUE

ISSOME

IND

DVENTUROUS

EAL

Nick name  -  Rachu,Rach,Choti,Rpoo

Zodiac Sign - Libra 

Role Model - kathak dance teacher Uma Dogra and her Parents.

Favourite ColorBlue,Purple.

First inspiration to become an (Actor - Dancer ) Urmila Matongar in Rangeela.

Favourite actor from TV Karanvir Bohra,Gautam Rode.

Favourite Bollywood actresses - Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu.

Favourite Bollywood actors - Aamir Khan and Salman Khan.

Dream Bollywood roles - Cocktail and Fashion.

First Crush - John Abraham.

Celeb she wants to travel with - Ranbir Kapoor

Dream destination - Maldives.

One adventure she wants to do - Scuba diving.

Favourite Getaways  - Lonavla, Panchgani and Haji Ali.

Favourite holiday destinations  - New York and Paris.

Favourite Restaurant - Mainland China.

Favourite Dessert - Ice- creams.

Favourite candy for munching M&Ms.

Favourite Monsoon Food - Vada Pav.

Favourite Outfits-  Gowns,nice pair of jeans and comfortable top with mega sleeves.

Actor whom she want to befriend - Nawazuddin Siddiqui.

Sports she is skilled in - Badminton.

Favourite cricketer  - Virat Kohli.

Favourite Monsoon Destination - Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar.

Favourite One-liner - I will get back to you.

common man' role she woul like to play for a day - tapori girl

One word by her that describes herself - Artistic.

Best Assets she thinks herself to possessHer Complexion and her Eyes.

Credit : Dipali

Credit  : DimpleAggarwal

My first (favourite jodi MRP) Thank u all my lovely people for making this possible .. I owe this to each one of u. Love u all . "Gratitude"

Wana enjoy shooting every last bit of ajabde.Its like I started yesterday ; but time flies really soon.Enjoyed a lot Lived my character.Couldnt have asked for anything better ..

Hey everyone .. Hope all are doing good.Caught up with family get2gethers.but I still miss u all n appreciate u al for ur love n blessings

Chalo hottiess m quickly gonna grab a bite n see u all soon . Lunch time . U all eat well too and have a great day :)) love 2 each monkey

Love u all hope everyone was loved and hope u all r spreading love and happiness stay happy my rock stars. Hugs 2 all  muahhhsss

I wan 2 dedicate a song 4 u all." Jaane kyun dil jaanta hai tu hai toh I'll b alrite" N yes my lovers I mean every wrd of dis song

Sexiesss have a great week end and live laugh n love to the fullest spread happiness n love .. Be good stay healthy be wild be crazy

Attitude with gratitude !!! Love to each one

Ok my loveliesss :)) have a great time and stay happy :)) spread love and happiness .. Muah 
see u all very soon

All my drama 's, my cartoons see u all soon. Keep spreading luv n happiness n shower ur blessings n +ve energy . Muah . Love u all

Take care my lovely rockstars . Be safe be good and I love u all talk to u soon

Creations  : _SaGa4ever_

HarvieKaur

To our special one - Rachana Parulkar - Sending your way a bouquet of happiness, love, peace, prosperity - To wish you a very happy birthday, and all that ur heart desires .. GodBlessAlways

DimpleAggarwal

Wishing you Happiness

To Welcome each Morning,

Wishing you Laughter

To Make your Heart Sing.

Wishing you Friendship

Sharing and Caring,

And all of the Joy

The Birthday can Bring! - Happy Birthday Rach

Karthikashreeja

Be Happy, Today is the Day you were Brought into this World to be a blessing and Inspiration to the People around You; You are a Wonderful Person.. May You be given More Birthdays to fulfill all of your Dreams.My Best Wishes to you on this Special Birthday.Many Happy Returns of the day Rachana Parulkar

Ruppy Kaur

Surya Madheswaran

Ashwini Gurav

Wishing a very happy birthday Rachana.May ur bday blossoms

into lots of dreams come true.Wishing u happiness,success,peace &

lots of luv of this magical day in which we're celebrating ur birthday!!!

_SaGa4ever_

Wishing you a  very Happy Birthday Rachana...Hope all your wishes come true...May the dear God bless you...Many happy returns of the day...Keep rocking!

Payel bose

Anusha.J

Many many happy birthday.u look so pretty keep smiling and have a blast.love u

Aida Binte Rashid

Moumita Neogi

Kaanchipriya

"On your Birthday today, give other people happiness,

and you will get the double of it, give other people warmth

and you will get the double of it,

give other people hope and you will get the double of it.

May you have a content, satisfied,

peaceful life and a superb Birthday."

Happy Birthday To You Rachana

Humaiirah

Kiran agarwal

_SaGa4ever_
DimpleAggarwal
Payal
-sevenstreaks-

Rachana Birthday Group Card Link

http://www.groupcard.com/c/PaA4MMduL6x
Edited by dipali.rb - 7 years ago
Beautiful Thread... 
Happy Birthday  to Rachuu di...

Wishing you a beautiful year ahead... 

Ps:

Just to keep ya all updated...  
Di said..  She will connect with us real soon...