Anjali Mukhi Twitter Update

evaviego thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Anjali Mukhi @anjali_mukhi  

Thankuuu guys for the love, support n effort!Enjoyed playing Kamini, glad to be part of #EDKV Will be back in another show. Love u all

Anjali Mukhi @anjali_mukhi  

I Don't think there is anything like EDKV 2 coming up guys so Pls don't keep hopes up...But appreciate all the love.. muaaa

😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs..
I don't want s2..wish Her all the best..
Anjali ji amazing as Kamini..
sahiba402 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

Tfs..
I don't want s2..wish Her all the best..
Anjali ji amazing as Kamini..

why😲
Sachi1976 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Getting second season wont be easy for sure. pH and Sony both have to get on board to make that happen. Because I don't know copyright situation where Ph can take EDKV brand name and telecast on other channel.

Anjali Mukhi might not want her fans to get disheartened that is why she said that . Now if you guys look into Tarunimas twitter account under her 'likes' tab , she liked so many tweets where fans were asking for season 2. Other creative head Uday and cameraman Ranjith gave encouraging answer when asked for S2. So I think we should def try once.
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lots of reasons ...I don't want history will repeat again..not want same leads..want Namik in diff avatar wid diff actor..i can wait for Namik's next 😃
notready. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sachi1976

Getting second season wont be easy for sure. pH and Sony both have to get on board to make that happen. Because I don't know copyright situation where Ph can take EDKV brand name and telecast on other channel.

Anjali Mukhi might not want her fans to get disheartened that is why she said that . Now if you guys look into Tarunimas twitter account under her 'likes' tab , she liked so many tweets where fans were asking for season 2. Other creative head Uday and cameraman Ranjith gave encouraging answer when asked for S2. So I think we should def try once.

Completely agree. The writer/director themselves have given encouraging answers when asked about a potential season 2. Ranjit Guptha has even gone as far as to say that a season 2 completely depends on the fans and the channel. So we should at least try, because at this point we've got nothing to lose but a (potential) season 2 to gain. And just the thought of a beautifully rewritten ShraMan love story is enough encouragement for me to try to convince the channel from my end to let EDKV2 happen. :) 

sahiba402 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

Lots of reasons ...I don't want history will repeat again..not want same leads..want Namik in diff avatar wid diff actor..i can wait for Namik's next 😃

I want NIMIK❤️