Naagin 2 Live Written Update 09Oct 2016

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Do it Suta..I am sure many of us will appreciate it. 😊 
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would be definately interested😊. Just finished watching yesterdays episode on voot now.Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Do it Suta..I am sure many of us will appreciate it. 😊 

Live update coming up here .
Ah finally the craptastic twist I expected. Ritik is dead in mysterious way but will be back after 25 years on 25th Oct on the special day when Shivu and Shivangi need him? 🤣 👏So much for eternal togetherness. 🤣  Bhagwaan ki boons ki toh kadar hi nahi rakkhi. 🤣 I guess they will have eternal togetherness in heaven. 🤣 Thanks for the update Suta. Pretty sure Ritik is not dead but still annoyed with this nonsense explanation for his absence. Edited by slippery_chilka - 7 years ago
maharathikarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Ah finally the craptastic twist I expected. Ritik is dead in mysterious way but will be back after 25 years on 25th Oct on the special day when Shivu and Shivangi need him? 🤣 👏So much for eternal togetherness. 🤣  Bhagwaan ki boons ki toh kadar hi nahi rakkhi. 🤣 I guess they will have eternal togetherness in heaven. 🤣 Thanks for the update Suta. Pretty sure Ritik is not dead but still annoyed with this nonsense explanation for his absence. 

If rithik is gonna be back after 25 years each time when naagmani appears isnt that eternal togetherness😆
HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks suta👍🏼
Adaa was amazing ...and her attitude😎

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

If rithik is gonna be back after 25 years each time when naagmani appears isnt that eternal togetherness😆

LOL yeah eternal togetherness with the naagmani. 🤣 Can't believe these idiots kept Rivanya apart for 25 years. 🤣 Chalo let's see how and when he will be back. Pretty sure Rivanya will die then while saving Shivangi. Also looks like Gautami is not Rivanya's daughter. 🥱
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

I would be definately interested😊. Just finished watching yesterdays episode on voot now.

Tne episode  is too fast paced ..too much happened today 
Dunno why this mad rush 
maharathikarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Tne episode  is too fast paced ..too much happened today 
Dunno why this mad rush 

I was actually wondering how you manage to type at real time for giving written updates. To save my life also i cant manage to sit and make such real time updates. I am far too lazy for that😊.

The rush is so that they can show us trailer of naagin season 3 some twenty times in climax😆
Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago