Episode Synopsis+analysis+AT-8th october

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
ok guys...i am sorry for the late update... but here goes it.. and regarding rishna..they require another post..coz it was filled wid rishna n rishna alone❤️

Episode synopsis: the scene opens where it ends last day..rishab was pouring out his feelings to raina..he was telling tht he never felt tht his sis was alive.. he was too tormented.. meabwhile raina unknowingly mentined regarding appu..since she warned..bt the coudlnt even save rakhi..ths made rishab furious.. he thght tht raina was blaming rishab for her death..(deep down even rishab is was feeling guilty for not beliving raina.. bt he couldnt control wen some one else blamed him..he shouted at her.. in the end both ends up quarelling.. he told raina to leave since rakhi is not alive(they married for the sake of rakhi) raina cries.. thn they show appu in the hit where she saw rakhi ..he was furious tht she being the heir of kamalpura how come srivastavs send her outside..she decides to give it bak..meanwhile thnking abt rahis incident she was shocked n blamed herself tht rakhi eas alive..she didnt knw.. n even wen rakhi was abt to tel everything she didnt listen..she is telling herslf tht she needs to search the hut if she gets somethng regarding rakhi..at srivastavas everybody preparing for some shanti pooja..nalin aditya talking to some gaav ppl..nalin n aditya told him tht we give bali of our on rakhi to kill br.. thn gaav ppl thanks them..and nalin n aditya ask them not to give anythng to appu who is wandering outside..naina was hearing ths n wen ved enters she tells him tht she never knw appu was ths bad..she would hav tortured rakhi so much mohini n yug enters hearing ths.. yug furious takes naina inside.
in rsishbs room raina packing bags reminising all beautiful days thy spend in tht room n decides to live..she  removes her mangalsutr..and wen it was abt fall down rishb catches it falls down..he asked her to stay for the sake of family n pooja..so she dicides to continue their hus-wife act n leaves there..reaching yug room she saw naina on the floor n ask wat heppend (yug was beating her)bt naina covers up..and in kitchen both of them preparing somethng..raina couldnt open a bottle.. rishb comes and opens it for her.. phooli thn comes and calls raina to tell tht somethng big is abt to come since she saw brs blood mixed up wid someone else blood.. and ask  br book.,raina goes in serach of the book in appus room while searching she falls down from the stool for which rishab catches her.. they had an eyelock..ved comes to call them for pooja.. ( meanwhile appu was  treated badly by gaav ppl)

while in pooja pandit ask rishab to put sindoor to raina n he did tht..thn while finishes pooja they gives thngs for the needy ..thy shocked to see appu in line.. appu ask them to provide food n all bt mohini was furious sends her outside..and thn bak in raina room she looks at the sinodoor rishb puts..and tells herself tht now tht no use of ths.. reaching mumbai everythng gets meaningless..
downstairs,, rishab suddenly feels tht raina has no one except papa..where she vl go? he reminds tht shaadi vaada tht every prb the face in life vl be solved together.. he becomes sad..he decides to talk to raina an goed to bed room..there raina asking phooli to come wid her.. since she has no one .. phholi tells u hav a good family an a gud hus thn watz the prb..for wich she tells she vl make her understnd thngs later..she is fed up with tolerating the fake relationships..rishb hears ths near the door..he sad..phooli agrees to come wid raina to  mumbai..everybody decides to leave while mohini telss shes not coming now..since shee needs sometime to overcome the memories of rakhi thn everybody leaves.. rishb-raina.ved mitali in car..they change songs and they all tease rishna regarding meanings of songs..while rishb stops car too pee and raina in dbt follows him for wich he teases her..so she runs awayy hitting appu in jungle( appu was wandering in jungle panic -stricken sseing a gorilla following her) episode ends

Episode analysis

guys i hav some dbt regarding appus state..she knocks the door of the hut in last episode telling tht i am like her mother.. wich means she did know rakhi was ter inside..bt in todays episode she was wonderstricken knowing tht raki was alive..how come ths happen??

and naina and yug..the hav a lot of secrets hiding..naina had a strange expression wen she herad nalin and aditya talked abt appu n she was lost in thghts

.. bt wen ved come she covers it up! 

ofcourse mohini too..

she had a rare kind of determination in her eyes..

and she pinpointedly told tht she needs to ends up all thngs here.for wich rishb shocked..and she immeadiately covers tht up..

rishna both have mu's between them,,but both dnt want to stay away from each other..bt dnt want to accept ths fact too... wat kind of ppl they are?? 

in short todays episode had a alot of rishna moments bt mysteries remain the same.. bt rishna is getting closer.. i mean atleast rishb.. and raina is unable to forget the moments she spend with rishab!!!

Appreciation:

seems like aham vl not gives his trophy for the best actor to anyone in near future..he had an awesome performance in the opening scene...his anger had all other emotions potrayed..his pain for rakhis death , his love n care for raina. everythingwas potrayed well by aham..the cvs are buliding up his character in such a way tht he has alot to perform and its safe in ahams hands..loved him today.. opening scene followed bt the scenes he followed raina like a shadow.. and the scne were rishb puts sindoor...woww wat an expression and finally the last 5 minutes of the episode..❤️ rishb had to potray anger, pain ,carefree attitude , comic scenes everythng in one episode...and he did justice to it..

appu requires a spl mention..shes is truly a psychic.. she is putting a lot of effort.. she is also an amazing actor.. she acts well in tht ppoja scene and jungle scene

thtz it guys...rishna appreciation will be another post wi caps..i need to analyse it in detail..thz y ths analysis is short..coz episode was full of rishna!!!!

share ur views..thank you❤️

Edited by pilar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zombie12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice analysis...who kept rakhi alive...tht is still a mystery as it was def not apu. She might hv come to know accidentally...
Mohini is upto something...she had a sudden change in her character after rakhis death. ...
Now how apu wud b killed and turns into BR tht we hv to watch out for...but lot of loopholes in the story ...i beleive...
Anbhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnx Pi.. I ws waiting for ur analysis.. Will watch epi during nxt weekend.. Till den i will keep eating ur brains.. Hehehe.. Rishna moments... Ahhh.. When will i watch.. Hahaha phooli sanjay sahab ki yaado me village me ni rahegi kya???? STRANGE.. Hehehe.. M fully relying on ur updates.. Thnx again..
nimmu96 thumbnail
Thanks for the analysis pailar,  great effort. I so loved the Rishna scenes yesterday. They care for each other,but have that hurt ego masking their love , don't worry gulabo is coming and she will make them realize their luv.
No I don't think Appu knew about Raaki being alive , it's like a code when she said I am like her mother. She thought some random girl that's why she calls beta first .
Sudden change in Mohini's attitude, will wait and watch.
Overall a rocking rishnalascious episode. Aham, Krystal and kishwer, where great.
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Analysis with lovely caps ...Thanks. 😊
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the amazing preview, i skipped last episodem just didn't felt like watching it...Bhaiya's exit news has taken away along my excitement for the show😊
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Thank you for the amazing preview, i skipped last episodem just didn't felt like watching it...Bhaiya's exit news has taken away along my excitement for the show😊

dear romi..if u dnt want to watch thtz ok.. i have wriiten a rishna appreciation..just hav a look.. u vl watch it for rishna thn.. i am sure
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pilar

dear romi..if u dnt want to watch thtz ok.. i have wriiten a rishna appreciation..just hav a look.. u vl watch it for rishna thn.. i am sure

Asia nahi hai that i have skipped totally,😛 Kla Rishna dining scene dekha and paper dance bi😳
But Bhiyya to Bhiyya hain na

Anbhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#9900CC">Asia nahi hai that i have skipped totally,😛 Kla Rishna dining scene dekha and paper dance bi😳
But Bhiyya to Bhiyya hain na</font>
</font>

Awww... Bhaiyya wapas Ayenge.. Wo jrur ayenge!!!