Entry of Vaishnavi Dhanraj in Yeh Vaada Raha

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Zee TV's Yeh Vaada Raha (Trishulla Productions) will see an intriguing track that will create curiosity amongst the audience. 

And the show will take a six months leap in due course of time!!

Yes, this is yet another exclusive piece of information that has come to us. 

Talented actress Vaishnavi Dhanraj who played a daayan' in Sasural Simar Ka recently, has been roped in to play yet another character with intrigue. 

She will be playing Iccha who will be visible only to the eyes of Karthik (Ankush Arora), a character which is supposed to be a bura saaya'. 

As per sources, "The track ahead post the arrest of Tai will see a six months jump in time. Karthik, Survi (Sonal Vengurlekar) and Khushi (Harbandana) will be seen as a happy family, but their happiness will be shattered with the entry of the girl."

Vaishnavi's character will be seen hovering around Karthik. The guy will be petrified to see her before his eyes and within seconds, will also see her vanish.

Who is this saaya' troubling Karthik? 

Vaishnavi confirmed the development with us.

We buzzed Producer Mahesh Pandey, and even the channel spokesperson but could not get through to them. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sounds kinda interesting but why does it always have to be Kartik?
Now again he's gotten into trouble.. Can't he stay out of danger for sometime? πŸ˜†
There are always female entries.. I would've loved to see some Male villian's entry but let's see how the track unfolds.. CVs have never really given us tracks that we hated or got bored of.
The actress is young too so let's hope now this saaya doesn't fall in love with Kartik too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Also does this mean Aniket isn't coming back? or is he? Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Since there is a 6 month leap, does that mean we won't actually see as many happy karvi and karvishi moments? I really hope this isn't the case... 
I miss karvi... 

I will be taking a break from the forum and series for the next month or so. I may be back to read some updates.

Good luck with everything. I hope you all get a bunch of great scenes to watch and enjoy!
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its been posted on IF also... but it definitely is not gonna be a run-of-d-mill naagin, daayan track... kuch bhi likhte hai... am sure at the end of it, its gonna turn out to be tai or aniket's handiwork.. (if at all he returns to yvr ie)...  🀒🀒

seems more of a revenge drama set up by aniket... if survi can turn 'sakhi' for a good purpose, we can also have 'bura saaya' for evil plans..

It's more of a  'if u can't kill Kartik, drive him crazy' wala track... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I can only imagine Kartik all petrified & khushi offering to let him sleep between her n survi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/34802-after-daayans-and-naagins-this-zee-tv-show-to-have-a-bura-saaya.htm
Awaaradil thumbnail
@Kiara26 I thought of it being someone's planning but didn't really think Aniket could plan it. But now that i read what you wrote, i think it could be and that would be really interesting! 😊
puja0802 thumbnail
how many lady villain😈 ???????????
and i think she also fall in love with kartik and want to destroy him πŸ€’