Hrithik in talks with Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra for a film

raj80 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra to team up with Hrithik Roshan

Oct 04, 2016 - Subhash K Jha 

Mumbai: Seems like Hrithik Roshan is moving out of his comfort zone, working with directors he has never worked with before. After Sanjay Gupta, who is directing Hrithik in 'Kaabil', it is the amazingly gifted Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra who is all set to collaborate with the superstar.
A source close to the development says, "They've met a couple of times. In fact Rakeysh dropped in at the Roshans' residence just a week back. Hrithik and Rakeysh chatted over a project for more than two hours. You'll be hearing an announcement from them soon."
Apparently the director wants to cast Hrithik in a completely unexpected role.
Hrithik Roshan confirmed the news by saying, "Yes, Rakeysh and I have met. There are discussions. Right now, I am completely consumed by Kaabil and can't think beyond it."
Edited by raj80 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

It will be interesting to see if they team up . ROM is good at extracting excellent performances from his actors. 
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hrithik with sonam/deepika please
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
not confirmed d project,just talked,lets see 
raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

It will be interesting to see if they team up . ROM is good at extracting excellent performances from his actors. 

Hrithik working with ROM would b interesting...
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ROM is avery good director he need agood script and can do great his film with AK son will flop but who care this will be interesting choice for hrithik they need agood scriot and can do wonder like RDB and BMB
This'd be lovely. This over Krish 3/4/5/69 please
Mirzya has flopped badly. I hope HR reads the script properly before signing anything.