Priyanshu Chatterjee Vs Tum Bin 2 Male Actors?

Poll

Priyanshu Chatterjee Vs Tum Bin 2 Male Actors?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I guess priyanshu was more handsome compare to Tum Bin 2 male lead cast that 2 boys in teaser...Priyanshu was a hero material 
Plus i liked priyanshu dance too :) 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te7pk27DXbs[/YOUTUBE]

here u go for Tum Bin 2 video

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMytogZ18M0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by iambest - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
how to compare all this stuff...its god's gifted...
priyanshu is cute and handsome...i had my childhood crush on him when Tum Bin release...but at the same time Himanshu is equally handsome and a good actor and he did lots of music videos with sandali...they had a good chemistry in music videos and Tum Bin and priyanshu-sandali has a great chemistry together...but on whole i would want to credit anubhav sinha to bring out the best from his newcomers...priyanshu..himanshu...raqesh...sandali...the whole credit goes to anubhav sinha...he discovered gems in 2001...it was their first film...of course himanshu-sandali has worked with anubhav in music videos

coming to Tum Bin 2...aditya seal has worked in the controversial film Ek Chotisi Love Story opp Manisha where he played the 15yrs old boy...he gave a awesome performance in purani jeans...neha is a good actress too..she has done films earlier...aashim has done TV shows...he is equally good in that show...Tum Bin 2 has at least experienced actors who knows their jobscope...anubhav just have to mould them to his liking...i am sure he brought the best out of them...
regarding looks...aditya is handsome and dashing...he has a expressive silent eyes that speaks volume of emotion...aashim is cute...neha is beautiful...

i think we should stop comparing...both are different films...though they are from the same franschise...lets not compare it...be it films...music and actors...

I will choose both priyanshu-aditya...
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

how to compare all this stuff...its god's gifted...

priyanshu is cute and handsome...i had my childhood crush on him when Tum Bin release...but at the same time Himanshu is equally handsome and a good actor and he did lots of music videos with sandali...they had a good chemistry in music videos and Tum Bin and priyanshu-sandali has a great chemistry together...but on whole i would want to credit anubhav sinha to bring out the best from his newcomers...priyanshu..himanshu...raqesh...sandali...the whole credit goes to anubhav sinha...he discovered gems in 2001...it was their first film...of course himanshu-sandali has worked with anubhav in music videos

coming to Tum Bin 2...aditya seal has worked in the controversial film Ek Chotisi Love Story opp Manisha where he played the 15yrs old boy...he gave a awesome performance in purani jeans...neha is a good actress too..she has done films earlier...aashim has done TV shows...he is equally good in that show...Tum Bin 2 has at least experienced actors who knows their jobscope...anubhav just have to mould them to his liking...i am sure he brought the best out of them...
regarding looks...aditya is handsome and dashing...he has a expressive silent eyes that speaks volume of emotion...aashim is cute...neha is beautiful...

i think we should stop comparing...both are different films...though they are from the same franschise...lets not compare it...be it films...music and actors...

I will choose both priyanshu-aditya...

i need to see aditya work now in Tum Bin 2😃

sandili and himanshu had this beautiful music video of Sonu Nigam album Jaan 

Dewane Hoke Hum Milne Lage Sanam

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcjA9mnAQw0[/YOUTUBE]

the music videos are also done by anubahv sinha :) 
Mages thumbnail
as for dance...yet to judge...priyanshu is a decent dancer...i felt himanshu was a good dancer in Suru Ru Ru song...even though my crush is priyanshu...

as for aditya-aashim...i have never seen them dance yet infact purani jeans did not have dance numbers so did not watch aditya dance...Tum Bin 2 has club numbers..might see both of them dance...
Mages thumbnail
you brought me back my childhood...gosh i love that song of sonu...himanshu-sandali chemistry was perfect in the song...they looked beautiful together and sonu's voice was heaven...during Tum Bin..i felt bad for abhigyan...he truly loved piya and i like himanshu-sandali chemistry since the music video...but my heart and soul was deeply in love with priyanshu-sandali as shekhar-piya...yup that music video was directed by anubhav sinha

aditya small glimpse in the koi fariyaad trailer stole my heart...the way he looks at neha...the silence love and pain in his eyes...uff that moment is Tum Bin feels for me...he has a good chemistry with neha too..even the title track teaser when neha looks at aditya...the silence love in her eyes...thats Tum Bin feels...
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
Mages thumbnail
I would like to confess...i did not like the ending part of Tum Bin...instead of milee jumping and tell piya that shekhar is fine...i wanted a reunion of shekhar-piya in the hospital...a passionate hug with i love u was the perfect end...i hope in Tum Bin 2 whomever neha ends up with...it has a logical romantic ending
Mages thumbnail
my vote is priyanshu-aditya...both