ketki_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hi nobody in here why common this show is too good...this shows purpose is simply superb. ...body shaming is such a silent torture for fat people. ...this show highlights the problems faced by obese people. ..why is it that a person is judged for looks and weight. ..why cant people show some repect for such people. ..they cud b having a medical condition or heriditory problem. ..or something else. .how does it even matter. ...

Well i love this show and i m hoping more and more people start watching it.     And also we cud discuss in this forum. ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, this show is good. Like the strong and positive Komal very much. Cool Iron man Lucky is also good. The narration. speed and the supporting cast  everything is perfect. 
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Indeed! This show has a lot of potential if it sticks with its main idea. What I like about Badho is, her simplicity, her strength and her kind nature which makes her so beautiful inside out. 
Also, Lucky's character does mock her every now and then, but what happened in 30/09's episode, when ring was in Lucky's hand, I actually saw so much respect in his eyes for her. But this not justifies his earlier marks made on Komal. 
What are my expectations of the show is it should not be rushed; from what was seen through promos that how Lucky ends up marrying Komal, I want it to be a story where Lucky understands what she has been through and then supports her. Not mock her like everyone else. 

So yeah, so far so good!
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
I think in Lucky house only his father will support komal after mariage

It will be very tough times for komal at in-laws house
I really want that she get her dream man soon

Do you remember the scene where Lucky jokingly said about marriyng her .The way komal blushed was very cute😳

ketki_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

I think in Lucky house only his father will support komal after mariage

It will be very tough times for komal at in-laws house
I really want that she get her dream man soon

Do you remember the scene where Lucky jokingly said about marriyng her .The way komal blushed was very cute😳

yes me too ðŸ˜ƒ