why viren cancelled his sagai to komal

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
in Monday episode it was shown he lost some court battle and due to this he refused to do sagai with komal

i guess he did that coz he lost the custody of the kids
i feel lucky taiji will choose komal for lucky

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
I just read an article which said that Viren gets a phone call saying that he has lost all his wealth (The article is posted on this forum)
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ipkknd-ki-fan1

I just read an article which said that Viren gets a phone call saying that he has lost all his wealth (The article is posted on this forum)

Poor komal
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't think they will choose Lucky, I think they will choose his brother instead since he's older. According to the promo, it's when the brother doesn't show up for the wedding and that's when they make Lucky step in as the groom.

Also I think that promise Malti made is going to lead to major consequences later.
Edited by Couch_Potato - 7 years ago
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

I don't think they will choose Lucky, I think they will choose his brother instead since he's older. According to the promo, it's when the brother doesn't show up for the wedding and that's when they make Lucky step in as the groom.

Also I think that promise Malti made is going to lead to major consequences later.

Which promo is that? Which shows that the big brother doesn't turn up? 
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Which promo is that? Which shows that the big brother doesn't turn up? 

I went back and looked it up and my bad. It wasn't the brother but someone else.

Here's the link.

But it was a last minute groom change in the promo and somehow I foresee the same in the show.

Edited by Couch_Potato - 7 years ago