Online Shaurya n Offline Shaurya...LOL

SONAL30 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't know about u guys but i toh found it funny😆
I mean the guy who chats with mehek is different...He is caring , sweet n very much calm but the guy who appeared today was someone else
Seems like shaurya has some split personality disorder😆...Online Ram n Offline Shayam matlab total personality change
Online toh he cares about a stranger but when mehak fainted that too infront of him he just ignored n walked away...really😲
But dude Shaurya Khanna has class n the credit goes to Karan...i really liked his attitude his swag...banda mast chelol my fangirl heart😆
N finally u all were right matlab 50% right😆she wasn't dieting bas she dint get time to eat n yeah she dint liked that chocolate because mr fitness freak offered her energy bar...oh my mata🤣
N yeah mehak falls on Shaurya's hoarding (it calls hoarding or poster that i dont know)...that scene was much better than the falling catching thing at least they tried something new n i liked it😃
Ohh ohh ohh...on a side note
Snehal ( mehek's sis) is dating Ajay ( pummy aunty's son) or the guy is different😳
If no toh great but if yes toh whyyy she knows na that her taiji is trying so hard for this rishta then why the hell is she doing that...chalo jo bhi ho i dont want to see that langoor's face moi toh only want MehRya😳
Okk enough of my rant now share ur views guys😃
Edited by SONAL30 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Isn't this happen with almost everyone?? Online and offline personalities are usually not same for most people.
Plus soaps usually have the "angry-young-man" hangover. The guy has to behave badly with the female lead, until they fall in love. ðŸ˜•
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
exactly that is what i wrote in an earlier post, the retch Neyal is dating or flirting with Pammi Auntie idiot son, why i do not understand, the girl has no class.
Shaurya has swagger, the guy is in a class by himself, i wanted to slap him when he was in the car and speaking crap and also when he walk pass Mahek, but when he gave her the energy bar, he was a classy idiot.
The final look at the end was like  this is me deal with it. i love it, just have a feeling she will tell him about the happening, i have a strong feeling he will figure out she is his online friend before she does.

Overall a good episode, even if it was a filler.

Nice to c you here @Katori
Edited by latanzia - 7 years ago
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: latanzia

exactly that is what i wrote in an earlier post, the retch Neyal is dating or flirting with Pammi Auntie idiot son, why i do not understand, the girl has no class.

Shaurya has swagger, the guy is in a class by himself, i wanted to slap him when he was in the car and speaking crap and also when he walk pass Mahek, but when he gave her the energy bar, he was a classy idiot.
The final look at the end was like  this is me deal with it. i love it, just have a feeling she will tell him about the happening, i have a strong feeling he will figure out she is his online friend before she does.

Nice to see you here too! There are many familiar faces on this forum. The show has kicked off well but I am always wary of shows on Zee. They go down the tube very quickly. ðŸ˜†
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

Isn't this happen with almost everyone?? Online and offline personalities are usually not same for most people.

Plus soaps usually have the "angry-young-man" hangover. The guy has to behave badly with the female lead, until they fall in love. ðŸ˜•

bold
Yep that's true but shaurya is completely opposite
Italic
Yaar frankly speaking m not very fond of angry young man n rude type guy...i prefer sweet n caring tyoe guy just like om of ishqbaaz or kabir of nisha aur uske cousins😊
SONAL30 thumbnail

ok i dint get ur post
I think it's sarcastic...sorry if i got u wrong
But i dint say that i liked his rude behaviour i too said that he was rude i just meant that he was looking nice n i like the way karan carries that look bas
N yeah i dont like that tried n tested MCP , abusing n arrogant male lead wala formula
Rest i agree with u

Edited by SONAL30 - 7 years ago
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

bold

Yep that's true but shaurya is completely opposite
Italic
Yaar frankly speaking m not very fond of angry young man n rude type guy...i prefer sweet n caring tyoe guy just like om of ishqbaaz or kabir of nisha aur uske cousins😊

@bold - Agree - I am tired too watching the same character, same interactive over and over againg. Hopefully they will show something more interesting here.
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm Ek dum hi sahi Pakde ho ... But I think duniya ko dikhane Ke liye he is an angry bird ban Ke ghoomta hoga ... And second thing yeah Karan is doing a fantastic fabulous job as Shaurya... He is damn hot and have a bombastic personality... But haa yeh hot ladke married Kion hote hain .. Chalo koi Na g Karan married hai tou Kya huya Shaurya sahi woh ton unmarried hai Na ( just Kidding) ... Third... Hmm Mujhe bhi yehi laga Ke Mehak ki cousin Nehal( yehi naam hain shayad uska) chhotte Haathi Ke ladke Ke sath chakar chala rahi hai ... Mujhe bhi phone pe wohi laga tha ... Baaki pata nhi Mujhe uss langoor ki shakal achhe se yaad nhi... ... Most important that poster scene haye-2 yesterday I was thinking Ke heroine hero ki baahon mein giregi but firr yeah know thoda typical ho jaata but yeh tou Bahut Achha tha ... Heroine giri hero Ke poster pe ... Cute tha ...Edited by nicky13 - 7 years ago
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Sonal30 I was being sarcastic, We all  love Shaurya but at the same time, you just want to slap him. i did not mean you like his rude behavior (when i say you,  I did not mean you personally, Just in general) this character is like night and day.
@ Katori

This is what i fear with this show on this particular channel,it holds so much promise but we all know how all of zee shows after a 2 month period goes down the same track. I am praying this doesn't happen to this show. Fingers crossed i hate to walk away from another Zee show.

What is this obsession with wealthy angry young men that cv and ph have, this theme is over done and it it time to let it go, what about  young guy who fell in love with a simple hard working young woman, why is it every serial it is a angry young man and a timid female lead who change the hero with her love and kindness, blah blah blah it is boring now.

In the case of Mahek this may work because she is timid, he might be the one that will break  her out of her shell. only time will tell, but so far i love both the leads and their characterization.

Sorry for the rant.
Edited by latanzia - 7 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ Sonal30 I was being sarcastic, We all  love Shaurya but at the same time, you just want to slap him. i did not mean you like his rude behavior (when i say you,  I did not mean you personally, Just in general) this character is like night and day.

@ Katori

This is what i fear with this show on this particular channel,it holds so much promise but we all know how all of zee shows after a 2 month period goes down the same track. I am praying this doesn't happen to this show. Fingers crossed i hate to walk away from another Zee show.

What is this obsession with wealthy angry young men that cv and ph have, this theme is over done and it it time to let it go, what about  young guy who fell in love with a simple hard working young woman, why is it every serial it is a angry young man and a timid female lead who change the hero with her love and kindness, blah blah blah it is boring now.

In the case of Mahek this may work because she is timid, he might be the one that will break  her out of her shell. only time will tell, but so far i love both the leads and their characterization.

Sorry for the rant.

@bold. Is exactly what I feel too. I hope that we see her break out and use her talents and 'be ambitious' with them. 

Ditto to all you've said on angry are leads and Zee (goes for all channels, really) ruining shows.

Please be different.