nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
In the precap when Mehak is about to fall who else was thinking Ke Shaurya is going to catch her in his arm ... I was thinking Ke aisa hoga but koi baat nhi .. Hoga yeh bhi hoga Ek din... 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that is so cliche i am over the fall and catch nonsense, i like it better him trying to revive her by giving her chocolate, i am like really, get the girl some juice or water man, but then again maybe he thought she was hungry.πŸ˜†
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't wanted shaurya to catch mahek, what he is superman, its better that he gave her chocolates. This seemed more realistic, because in real life rarely anyone catch other person in their arms.
SONAL30 thumbnail
I dint wanted it yaar
Sab jagah same scenes sometimes it looks so cliche
The chocolate feeding is much better than catching crapπŸ˜†
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's definitely different.
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
this is so cliche but I like it... some scenes never gets old or boring, falling and holding is one of them... but yeah as this serial is different would like to see different scenes too.Edited by shreya_preets - 7 years ago
Waida1234 thumbnail
A very good evening to all of you guys...! πŸ€—

For once...I'm happy that the Cvs didn't show the usual "catch me as I fall"...followed by the intense eye-locks scenario...which have become quite repetitive and boring in every serials...!  

Also...like the haughty attitude of Shaurya...! His grand entry and walking style...and all those people buzzing all around him...! Is he a celebrity...❓
anu_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
acha hua first mulakath thida diff hua unlike catching and all