Review of the show so far?

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey!

I've been watching Badho Bahu since it started and thought what better way to start posting about the show than reviewing it.

I think the makers have done a great job so far. In this small Haryanvi hamlet live 'big' Badho and her dreams of domesticity. She is a sweet and simple girl, a small family is all she wants.

I must commend the casting director for the job he/she has done, 'cause all the actors portray their roles to perfection. The whole cast fits so well into the landscape they've created- Badho's bhabhi, Malti's Bhabhi, Rana, Lucky, Marjorie are all adept at their job.

Coming to the story, they've laid the foundation well. It's clear that Badho will marry Lucky and become a Sirsawali, so we have to see how they proceed to this point. Theirs will definitely be an unconventional romance; not many couples in a size gap relationship. After all, most guys dream of a beautiful wife and that dream is influenced by society's beauty standards.

I love how Badho's simplicity is depicted. She finds happiness in others' happiness. She wants someone who will love her for who she is, rather than what she looks like. I am happy that the show has a good supporting cast and engaging parallel storylines, 'cause so often we only like the show's lead couple and skip through the rest of the show. I like watching this show in its entirety.

The story isn't too unique in the sense that it's clearly gonna be a love-hate marriage between Lucky-Komal, but I hope that the treatment will warm our hearts. I am curious to see how their dynamic will be depicted. This show has potential.

The only con I can see so far is that Lucky-Komal don't have too many scenes together yet lol.

Your reviews please, guys. Would love to know what you thought.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I also like this serial very much casting acting every thing is so perfect but i dont know meaning of badho bahu
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I also like this serial very much casting acting every thing is so perfect but i dont know meaning of badho bahu

badho means heavy in haryana
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
It is a brilliant show! Everyone's portraying thier parts really nicely! Hopefully the show continues to entertain us!
I do agree, not enough Komal and Lucky scenes, but I feel like directors have a reason for that? Maybe it is not the typical story of dupatta flying scenes, I think CVs will give more scenes later on and keep it within the show's story? if that made sense 😆