Shakti..Astitva Ke Ehsas Ki Written Update 28th Sept 16

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with Soumya sleeping with the kids wrist tied to her hand. Kareena comes in and wonders why is Soumya in this kinnar world despite having so much love and motherhood within herself. Kareena tries to take away the kid for a rasam but Soumya stops her. To which Kareena replies that this kid no one but us so don't stop me. A kinnar comes in telling Soumya that Guru Maa has asked you to do the kid's ceremony.
In Harman's house, Harman wakes up dizzy, remembering the fighting scenes. He looks for sweater in the cupboard but it's not there. He goes to Preeto and questions her about the sweater but she avoids the question. Harman presses the issue and Preeto replies that I have burned it. He refuses to believe that my mother can't stoop so low that she burns her own son's things. Preeto says fine I will return that return sweater to you only if you return my son back. Harman replies that your son was always with you, it's just that you cannot understand my pain and suffering. Preeto says we have done so much for you since you were a child, granted your wishes, everything. Harman says I have promised a mother that I will bring her daughter back once that is done, I will return your son back to you.

Preeto drags him to temple and says I believe in god hence you too, so lets clear things in temple. She says, you had promised a mother so go fullfill that promise but you only have time till Navrati that is only 21 days. If you fail, you will have to forget Soumya and her memories. Harman accepts saying that for 21 days, I will become Soumya's protector and after that I will make sure that she lives in her own house with her mother.

In Maninder's house Beeji asks him to check the torch but he says he is going to talk to Surbhi's in laws. Beeji's doubts whether Surbhi will agree or not or if she starts throwing tanturms like her mother.

In kinnar's house, Soumya is doing the kid's ceremony but she remembers her interaction with the child's mother and drops the thalli. Soumya tries to cover up by saying that I mistakenly dropped it and then Guru maa comes forward for the tilak. She names the kid as Deepa.

Soumya gives her blessings to the kid saying that your life will be like your name. She thinks to her herself that this kid deserves to live with his mother and promises that one day I will take to your mother. Guru maa says that we have to go for shopping for mahbooj.

Harman tries to call Surbhi but she doesn't pick up as she is listing down possible places where Soumya could be.

Meanwhile, Harman is having breakfast on table. Soumya is out for shopping and she gets a chance to call Surbhi but she again doesn't pick up. She then calls Harman and informs him her current address and from where to pick her up but it's Preeto who had picked up the phone as Harman had left it on table.

Precap:
Preeto comes and tries to threaten and slap Soumya saying that how dare to call my son but someone stops her hand.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
thanks for updating ...
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail