ThE LasT CaLL :ShraMan OS pms later

0Bella0 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ok I know some of you guys are waiting for my os Her SinNeR but seriously guys whatever is happening now , I m not able to write that story atleast now but I promise I will come up with it soon really soon that too with a compensation 

ps. I got inspired for this after uri it's kind of my tribute to them salute to all those soldiers who lost their lives

ThE LasT CaLL 

He opened his eyes drowsily due to continuous ringing of his mobile. He rubbed his eyes and looked at his side table to check the time. As he checked the time he groaned in frustration who on earth calls someone at 1:30 am has the person gone insane but as he looked at the caller name a smirk got plastered. He pecked the forehead of his sleeping beauty who was peacefully on his chest and went outside to pick the call.

"Hey" he greeted the caller with a cold tone which clearly stated that he was not interested in talking at all. Sure enough it made the caller furious.

"Hey yourself ... Who on earth take this much time to attend a call and look at your tone it looks like I am dying to talk to you and you are busiest person in the world. Have you atleast heard of something called manner is this how you greet everyone who calls you. " Shouted the caller angrily on phone making him pinch his nose in frustration.

" look who is talking about manners. Is disturbing someone in the middle of night when he is sleeping peacefully called manners. Is this why you have called me to shout at me" he argued

"Hawww how rude I just wanted to talk someone. Here instead of calling my husband I called my ex boyfriend that is you and look at you, you are shouting at me." She fake sobbed.

"Nautanki" he mumbled in a low voice but much to his bad luck she heard him

"I heard that... and you think I am a Nautanki I wonder what was wrong with me when I decided to call you " she asked in disbelief

"Well I tried my best to hide it from you but you can't hide truth for long... you are a NAUTANKI" He sighed sadly

"You are disgusting. I hate you."

"Feelings are mutual sweetheart. "

" I so wish you were here so that I can repair that not so perfect face yours"

"Are you threatening me ... just great you called to threaten me in the middle of the night. Don't you have something better to do. And if you wanted to TALK someone then why don't you disturb your husband. "

"I always do that but today I thought to do something else."

"I think someone was missing me" He said smugly

"Huh don't think so highly of yourself. "

"Really that's why you are calling me in the middle of the night instead of calling your amazing husband. Well that reminds me how is your amazing husband."

"Don't call him amazing he is most annoying person in the world like you. "

"Oh yeah... your thoughts were quite different before your marriage. Should I call it side effects of talking to your ex boyfriend after so many years. I guess you still can't move on from me. "

"I haven't seen a self obsessed person like you "

"Fact remains the fact tell me isn't it true... you miss me. "

" Maybe or maybe not "

"So you miss me"

"No its just that my husband is a pain in a**"

" I warned you before your marriage but you were hell bent to marry your amazing hot sex god husband. Now see the side effects of not listening to me "

"Hmmm what to do now I m stuck I think he doesn't loves me anymore." She shrugged

"And why do you think so."

"Just like that I think he doesn't love anything or anyone I think he's going to be a saint in a few days."

"What? ? ? ? ? ? Are you out of your mind suman " he almost shouted

" No I m serious you know last time when we met he didn't even talked to me. I won't be surprised if after few days he'll leave everything behind to live in the himalayas just like a saint"

"I wonder what kind of husband you've got make him meet me I'll make him realise what he is missing."

"Oh yeah like you are most romantic person of the world I m sure if he'll leave for the himalayas then you are going to be his first follower. Shravan baba. Hey that's a nice name imagine everyone will greet you saying JAI HO SHRAVAN BABA KI wow."

"What the... you're challenging my manliness. I hope you haven't forgot how I used to make you writhe in pleasure. I still can do that if you wanna try."

"You are so shameless. Try these tantrums on your wife it will work on her not on me."

" I don't think so it will work on her we both are annoyed with each other. "

"So predictable I knew she'll get annoyed with you pretty soon dunno how she managed these ten years with you. That girl got guts ha I salute her."

"Excuse me you should salute me to tolerate her these ten years. She is most annoying woman I've ever came across. " 
"Awww I warned you too I told you'll regret. See I was right. "

" I can never regret for marrying her."

" Even if she's most annoying creature of the world. "

"Yes cuz if she can annoy me most still only she can make my day."

"Even if she can't fulfill her duties of a good wife a good mother and a good daughter in law. "

"Excuse me how dare you say that my wife is not a good wife mother or daughter in law. For your information let me tell she's world's best wife mother and daughter in law cuz she takes care of my family along with millions of families of our country tell me how many women do this. "

"Even if she can't give you enough time. "

"Who says she can't give me enough time whatever time she gives me is more than enough for me cuz she makes me live a day in a second ,a month in a day, a year in a month. Then you can guess how many years I have lived with her."

"She is world's luckiest woman cuz she got you as her husband. "

"That she is but I m more lucky than her cuz I m proud Shravan Malhotra husband of lieutenant Suman Malhotra "

"But as far as I remember you are mad at her."

"Yes cuz she left for most important mission of her without even meeting me that too when she came here only for two days after almost six months."

"Maybe she was sure she won't be able to leave if she meets you cuz she knew maybe its the last time she'll see you but she didn't had the courage to face you and leave you all alone for ever."

A lone tear escaped from his eyes he knew why she had called him this late. Her ragged breathing and the sounds of machines of hospital were enough for him to know the whole situation. Her trembling voice clearly stated how much difficult it is for her to talk but he knew it's useless to argue on this matter as they both knew that this is the last time they are talking like this and they didn't want to waste it. He didn't wanted to know how or when did it happened all he wanted to do was listen to her which somewhere gave him relief that she was still alive. She had told her colleagues to not to inform anyone about her plane crash but right now when she knew she didn't have much time she wanted to talk to shravan for the last time.

"Didn't she wanted to see her husband for the last didn't she thought that her husband has got atleast this much right that he could see her for the last time "

"You have got much more rights than this but what to do your wife is a fattu. I think you should start looking for someone else much better than her after all the Shravan Malhotra who happens to be India's one of the finest lawyer can get any girl he wants."

"Can I get you once again."

"Shravan please I don't have much time. "

"I think we have talked about it already. Sumo please don't ruin this moment for me I want to cherish this moment my whole life. I can spend my whole life with your memories they are enough for me to spend this life."

"But you need someone beside you I could never be that someone but if you get married again she'll be that someone she'll be Aadhya's mother. "

" Aadhya's mother is you and will always be you. You really think that she'll accept someone else as her mother or I'll accept someone else as my wife. You know how much we love you still how can you expect this from us."

"Shravan please you don't realise this now but you'll need someone in your future to support you to take care of you. Aadhya will get married some day and will leave for her own house how will you spend your life all alone after that. "

"You really think I'll live much longer after that sumo. You are my life sumo the only reason I am going to live this life is Aadhya and my responsibilities and love for. I promise you sumo I'll come to you the day I'll be free of all my responsibilities. "

"Tell me one thing sumo would you have gotten married again if I would have been at your place. "

"Shravan please don't say that I can't imagine you at my place I don't want to imagine you like that"

"That's not my answer it's either yes or no and dare to lie to me you know you can't"

"Shravan things would have been different with me"

"Yes or no sumo"

She took a deep breath and answered

"No"

"Then how can you expect that from me"

She chuckled sadly he was more stubborn than her she can never win from him atleast in this matter

"One should never get married to a lawyer you can never win from them."

"Perks of being a lawyer what can I do "

" Yeah right "

" So I m a saint? ????? Really sumo do you really think so?"

"Well the way you controlled yourself around me during my last visit that made me think like that "

"Sumo you came back after six months of complete disappearance no phone calls no messages I had no clue how you were whether you were alive or... I was really very mad at you. Sumo you don't know what you mean to me. Trust me I love you more than you love me. "

" I trust you when you say that and I m sorry I had to disappear. "

"Its ok i understand . But Aadhya loves me more than she loves you"

"Excuse me she loves me more."

He chuckled she was right Aadhya loved her more even she wants to be just like her mother though sometimes it made him jealous of sumo but at the same time he felt proud of her she was an idol of their daughter.

"You know I never told you that the day before I proposed you , you got fully drunk and proposed me in front of my family even you kissed me in front of them. And trust me for the first time in my life the Shravan Malhotra was tongue tied."

"OMGGG are you serious damn that's why everyone was giving me those weird looks I should have known. "

"Say thanks to god that they weren't teasing you like they were teasing me that I just wanted to dig a hole and live in it forever."

" you deserve that"

She said in a whisper. They could feel her breathing was getting shallow. She was holding her life till now but she didn't knew how long she could now.

"Sumo you promised Aadhya that you'll come home on her birthday. It's tomorrow you remember na."

"I do remember that and I ...will... come..."

"I want you to come. ...but alive."

"Don't let her eat as many chocolates as she wants or else she'll get teeth problems. "

"I will"

"And please make her wear the dress that I bought for her she'll look like a princess in it isn't it. I wish I could see her in that dress." She said while sobbing softly.

" She's got your beauty sumo how come she won't look like a princess"

She started breathing heavily her time has come

"I love you shravan"

"Sumo please don't "

" Let me go shravan please you know I can't hold on to life for long."

"I won't "

" Shravan please just say those three words and let me go please don't make me wait for long please"

He leaned on the nearby wall for support tears were streaming from his eyes.

"I love you too sumo"

Relief washed over her as she heard his confession. Now she can leave this world peacefully. She could feel unknown peace washing over she felt like a free bird now who is free of all responsibilities all duties all emotions everything. Finally darkness enveloped her.

"Sumo you there."

" Sumo say something dammit"

" Sumo"

"Sumo "

He slumped on the ground his world fell apart and he could do nothing. Tears were mercilessly falling from her eyes. She was gone forever. He knew he has to face this some day or the other and he was ready to face it when she told him that maybe she won't be back this time but still it hurts. ...

I know I said that it's a compensation for delay of my other os also I know after reading this you must be thinking that it would have been better if I hadn't compensated at all

So no scandals pls as I for now my latest obsession is boots and show so throw them in pairs pls. If you wanna kill me then my friends I m all prepared to run catch me if you can

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
me 1s lovely shot. Thank you for pm
0Bella0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingpearls

me 1s lovely shot. Thank you for pm

tysm dear 😊
castile thumbnail
I sooo wanna read it but I can't read it cause it ends tragically 😭
But your salute to Uri heros is commendable 👏
You are an awesome writer and will be waiting for your next work!
Hope to see you around here, no matter what!

OK so I read it I don't know what to say...but it was amazing and so touching...Edited by castile - 7 years ago
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Damn it preetha!
Rula diya yaar!
But very well written!
Amazing 👏
Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You made me cry you know?
And when i say it i mean it.
This was so heart breaking.
It started of so lightly and then the emotions.
It was beautiful 
Keep writing 
Jerry2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing. ..so emotional
Beautifully penned
0Bella0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: castile

I sooo wanna read it but I can't read cause it ends tragically 😭
But your salute to Uri heros is commendable 👏
You are an awesome writer and will be waiting for your next work!
Hope to see you around here, no matter what!

OK so I read it I don't know what to say...but it was amazing and so touching...

Thank you so much dear
yup I won't stop writing on them until unless you guys want me to stop 😆
0Bella0 thumbnail
tysm dear 😊
Sunain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaa soo soo many boots for u...u knw how much its difficult to read with teary eyes... 😭
literally crying like a nad person...but it waz really beautifully penned..
Loved it core.. ❤️
U did an amazing job 👏
n thnx for da pm