Few things - courtesy TT and sonali naik

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
I read this post on Twitter of a fans fb conversation with Etadka employee Sonali naik and she suggested a few things.
-Sonali said that online portal articles like ones by fuze n all wont work as they dont hv any significance but yes an article in biggies like HT/TOI will have impact. (We could thankfully achieve this by MM article:-) So if any of you hv any jacks in big newspapers/magazines, u know what to do)

-She also said that tweets and all wont matter too much (though we can continue with it) as they dont think about a few 1000 online audience but about lakhs of audience who r not on social media) So tweets wont help as much as calls or personal requests. Like if you go to Sony office, even if they dont allow to enter, leave a note what and why you want. 

-Then she said trps will be important. If theres a jump in trps (which I doubt is possible) channel can instantly reconsider decision. Trps will be out tomm so lets see.

-She said they are obviously aware of the uproar but will not come out in open so easily. Some biggie newspaper article or jump in trps can rly make them re-consider. 
Edited by Malika - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Wr only had 3 episodes last week so i doubt the.trp...
 Calling and visiting sony office may work...

If sony office all over the.world rings up sony india and saying fans.out side india are calling them regularly then also it might affect them...

But lets.keep our hopes high and do whatever we can do...
Roshni2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lets do everything we can... 
Day in day out the hashtag is trending.. That will have effect.. Coz ots a worldwide trend. Plus mails, calls, visits, fax.. Everything.. If anyone can contact any radio nask for support.. The FC suggested this. 
simran1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I told in my earlier post... Mm article is a big thing bcoz it's from leading newspaper..it has credibility.. That v can take advantage of...trp... How's that possible when show is only not telecasted...infact possibly it will very low tomorrow as there was no episode... How can they count.that...
tulika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TRP is the reason why they postponing the decision to tomorrow.
Tomorrow TRP will be out and they will give their verdict.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Looking at TRP is not fair as the show only had 3 episodes last week. How are they going to get high TRP with that? Those Sony jerks.

I hope they are made to eat humble pie and keep the show. A lesson for their arrogance. I keep tweeting them and trending the Hashtag. But I think calls and bombarding their offices will actually work better! 
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Those jerks aren't answering my calls anymore!
I will keep mailing and doing everything else I can..
Let's push for replacement..
Never thought I'd say this but ya!
Nikki needs rest and we need the show..
Let's keep the trending on and let's keep the hopes high!
It's not over till its over!