Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I started watching it from last 3 episodes and really liked it, the concept is nice and leads are adorable... their pair is like ice and fire... Mahak is Naive, soft hearted and innocent.. I found the female lead quite natural and her acting is also impressive.

The concept is good and different, even Mahek's family is not like those typical family, where chacha chachi treat an orphan girl badly. chaiji is a cool lady and all her dialogues are funny. I m really excited to see Mahek and Shauya's internet friendship progressing.

Just hoping the makers maintain the concept and storyline because I m fed up with nonsense typical dramas of daily soap... usually serial starts with a bang then gets back to same old cliche track.

Hoping for the best and for now just enjoying the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True...
agree with what you've said!

Looking forwered to ZKM.
SONAL30 thumbnail
yep m too liking the show n the leads r nice
Mehek's family is also sweet but i dont want that same ghisa pita after marriage wala sofa bed romance
I want them to concentrate on mehek's life n her passion for food
but the synopsis of IF says ki this is the story of a home maker mehek...why always home maker kuch aur kyun nhi
surbhisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup hope this show will rock !
anu_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too hope d same dat dey maintain story line and don't give jyada family drama
Preet_KK thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

yep m too liking the show n the leads r nice

Mehek's family is also sweet but i dont want that same ghisa pita after marriage wala sofa bed romance
I want them to concentrate on mehek's life n her passion for food
but the synopsis of IF says ki this is the story of a home maker mehek...why always home maker kuch aur kyun nhi

agree yaar TV industry is badly struck with cliche dramas lets hope for the best :)Edited by shreya_preets - 7 years ago
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just want them to stick to the  story line and not bring in any scheming ex-girlfriend, greedy family wanting to steal property, non of that crap, keep the show clean with a healthy dose of drama. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pleaaase don't screw up this show. Please.
I am loving this show. The characters, the execution, how it's not *loud with reaction shots and music, the foodie aspect, the refreshing change from same old cliched crap.

Pleaaase give me this one show without ruining it.
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Same here I really want Ke show jaise different concept Ke sath start huya hai Waise hi in future bhi rahega... I really hope so ... Let's see what happens next... Abhi tou I m eagerly waiting for next episode and First MehRya Meeting:)
Preet_KK thumbnail

Originally posted by: latanzia

I just want them to stick to the story line and not bring in any scheming ex-girlfriend, greedy family wanting to steal property, non of that crap, keep the show clean with a healthy dose of drama.

big ditto... don't want any of this crap!!