SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode - 218, 27 Sep-Dhairya comes to check on Santoshi who still has fever and gives her some medicines. Ankur again tricks Dhairya and he loses his job. Dhairya comes home to find Santoshi still burning with fever.Episode - 219- 28 Sep-Santoshi is safe and is about to leave the hospital, when there is an urgent need of blood. Dhairya donates his blood to a child. Later, a local goon asks Dhairya to vacate his house.Episode - 220 29 Sep-Paras tells Santoshi and Dhairya that they can stay at his house and he also managesto get Dhairya a job. Dhairya returns home happily as he got an advance payment.Episode - 221-Sep 30-Santoshi goes to a woman's house for Santoshi Maa's 'arti'. But just then the woman sent by Madhu tells everyone that Santoshi was sent to jail for a sex racket. They all throw Santoshi out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ankur & Madhu 😡.If Ankur is not going to change then he should rot in jail. 😈 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Poor Santoshi 😭 When would this MadAnk trouble end for Sairya? 😭
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Annnkkkuuurrr!!!!! Maaadddhhhuuu!!!😡
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously how much are Sairya supposed to endure?  And for that matter how much is the audience supposed to endure? Honestly I feel like the show is so depressing right now.  I am not feeling this track at all.  Disappointed in the direction of the show.  I had high hopes when Ankur's truth was revealed, but of course the CV's went in a total opposite direction than I expected.  That seems to be the case when it comes to this show.  I think one thing and the CV's do another.😕