Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
She tried to encash the death of someone.. Nothing she says can be considered of relevance
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
very sensible  😆

KudiAnjani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh I hate her  . her behaviour with pratyusha mom was disgusting.heartless women
Dolly Bindra does maa bhen over an Anda, Kashmir to bahut door ki baat hai. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
question toh sahi raise kiya...inn foreign artists ko work permit/visa kaun deta hai?? Humari sarkar deti hai.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
this lady loves to be in the lime light
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
She has raised a valid point. I say India should go ahead and sever just about everything related to Pakistan. Sports and entertainment can never ever be a sure shot medium of uniting anyone. Love, unity, can not exist so easily when your own people are being killed by someone whom you are trying to make peace with. I can empathize with people who are suffering at the hands of terrorists in Pakistan but I cannot do anything else apart from that as I'm not a citizen of that country.Edited by adigaag - 7 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: adigaag

She has raised a valid point. I say India should go ahead and sever just about everything related to Pakistan. Sports and entertainment can never ever be a sure shot medium of uniting anyone. It can never happen when your own people are being killed by someone whom you are trying to make peace with. I can empathize with people who are suffering at the hands of terrorists in Pakistan but I cannot do anything else apart from that as I'm not a citizen of that country.

The first step should be in shutting down the Indian High Commission in Pakistan👍🏼..it is complicated and it might take sometime...but they should do it...shut it down and call our staff back...because if they keep chanting send the artists back and don't play cricket with Pak...they are actually putting the staff in the Pakistan High Commission in danger...
Pentaminous... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
She is quite sensible though. She didnt insult any of our artists on the first hand she questioned her own system which she has right too..