Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

It's clear that this is Sony's doing. That Phoney channel need to get it. Everyone in India, keep calling them and harass them till they get sick of it, and are afraid to answer the phone. They need to be taught a lesson. They cancel shows like it's a joke. This time we should not let them get away with it. Cancelling a show like this is the height.

Pressure them till they give the show an extension. Hopefully for 2 months to end the show properly.

I called twice... First a lady picked up... Had conversation with her...she was like I don't know what to say bcoz I had All questions to her answer.. The only.thing she was saying check online and than I told have u guys have check online..tweeter updated.. She very politely said yes and.than transfered to someone who didn't picked up... Than after one hour I again called and when I said Edkv.. She transfered it to security guard...this shows they are getting annoyed...so keep doing this..
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: simran1303

I called twice... First a lady picked up... Had conversation with her...she was like I don't know what to say bcoz I had All questions to her answer.. The only.thing she was saying check online and than I told have u guys have check online..tweeter updated.. She very politely said yes and.than transfered to someone who didn't picked up... Than after one hour I again called and when I said Edkv.. She transfered it to security guard...this shows they are getting annoyed...so keep doing this..

She transferred to a security guard? LOL! This is really getting to them! ðŸ˜‰ I remember during IPK times all the India-based fans were phone harassing SP and overseas fans were online harassing them! Lets do the same here  time too! Lets see how they like it! Finally Sony will know what SP went through! LOL
Sanhkika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lage raho fandom to save edkv...keep doing
Shahneem thumbnail
Tweeting the creatives and Sony. Let's hope all this works. We need more Retweets on twitter.