peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Saigal was parading in the ATU and desperately looking at entrance again and again. Millions thoughts were running in his mind. His restlessness got him the attention of almost everyone present at ATU but nobody dared to ask
"Saigal itna restless kyu hai?", Zaara asked Mihir. Mihir just shrugged his shoulders in response.
"mai puchti ho reason", Zaara suggested to ask and Mihir held her back knowing Zaara's temper.
Saigal's wait was finally over with arrival of Jai. He desperately looked behind Jai to see Shibani but he was disappointed.
"Shibani kahan hai Jai", Saigal asked earnestly.
Instead of answering, Jai walked past him infuriating Saigal.
Jai has imagined Saigal asking this question numerous times on his way back and rehearsed the answers too but when he saw the hope in Saigal's eyes, he cannot answer him.
Saigal followed Jai to his cabin and found him standing.
"Shibani kahan hai Jai", Saigal asked furiously. Jai's silence was testing his patience, he was getting restless with each passing second.
"Answer me dammit", Saigal shouted.
"She is dead", Jai finally spoke with heavy heart. Saigal went numb, "what! Kya kaha tumne", he asked again to confirm what he heard was wrong.
"Shibani nahi rahi", Jai confirmed again with little hesitation.
Saigal could not digest the fact that his Shibani was no more. Rage and anger took over his senses and he held Jai by his collars, "how could you? Kaise kar sakte ho tum", Saigal towers over Jai making him fall on nearby Chair.
Jai tried to get out of his grip but it was too strong for him, "sambhalo apne aap ko Saigal, yeh sahi waqt nahi hai"
"kaise kar sakte ho Jai tum aisa, tumhare haath nahi kanpe", Saigal starts hitting him. The noises from the room drawed everyone's attention. Vedant rushed in to see. He separated them with great difficulty. But Saigal was not going to let Jai so easily, "Shibani agar tumhari jagah hoti na toh wo khud mar jaati par tumhe kuch nahi hone deti aur tumne kya kiya". He pounce on him once again freeing himself from Vedant's grip, "uska ek beta hai, budhi ma hai kya jawab doge unhe...tumne sirf Shibani ko nahi uski family ko khatam kiya hai, you are murderer". Vedanth freed Jai and signalled him to go.
"Saigal control yourself, Roshan yehi chahti hai k ham lade", Vedanth tried to intervene.
"Jai singh Rathore you are bloody murderer...khooni ho tum", Saigal ignored Vedanth's pleads and continued his outburst.
Jai could not tolerate all the accusations Saigal was throwing at him, "Shibani...", before Jai could speak Saigal warned him, "naam mat lo Shibani ka apni zuban se"
Jai walked away disappointedly. He was aware how Saigal will react but this extreme. Certainly not. Jai knew that even though they were divorced, the love was still there...buried deep inside their hearts. He decided to leave Saigal alone to overcome his anger and hurt.
Vedant was trying to console Saigal but Saigal was not in a state to think clear or respond.
"kitni ajeeb baat hai na jis Jai ko Shibani ne mujhse upar rakha aaj usi Jai ne trigger dabane se pehle ek bar bhi nhi socha...usne hamesha Jai ko ek pedestal pe rakha aur aaj', Saigal could not complete further.
He asked Vedant to leave him alone and not to disturb.
Whole ATU was shocked wen Jai revealed the news. They couldn't believe their mallik was no more.

Saigal was lost in his thoughts thinking about Shibani-first time they met, their marriage, their togetherness, their celebrations, Kabir's birth, their dreams...every single moment was floating in front of his eyes. The way  she used to admire him, love him, irritate him, piss him off -she was now ruling his heart and mind simultaneously, taking him to a different world.
Her first ever mission was with him and he was the team leader then.He disliked her for sticking to her opinions rather than following his instructions. He infact got her punished after mission accomplishment for not following instructions of  senior. He hated her fierce nature  but something about her attracted him. Till now he could not decipher what was that thing about her which made him fall hopelessly for her-her smile, those speaking eyes, her intelligence, her fierceness...he could not point at anything, he simply accepted the fact he loves her for some unknown reasons and he wanted to marry her. Convincing her for marriage was not an easy task for him, atleast not less than some deadly mission but he married her. Their life was blissful,  rosy in all sense. Soon professional differences turned into personal differences leading to divorce.
Why is he thinking now? What difference it will make? She is gone to never come back. She is never going to argue with him, fight with him or talk with him.
His world was disturbed by Vedant who came to handover him Mallik's photo and mobile, "isme mallik ne Kabir ke liye message choda hai". Vedant keeps it on table and leaves.
Saigal unlocked Shibani's phone. Cracking her password was easiest thing for him. She kept kabir's birth date as her password to everything and he teased her to death for same.
His hands were trembling to play the video as he knows what she would have recorded in it. He opened the video and  as expected it was same. She recorded a message for Kabir asking him to accept his father, lovingly explaining him her absence and how he will enjoy his time with Sidharth, asking him not to bother his father and be a gud strong warrior boy.
Saigal cannot control his emotions, how can be she so strong? How can be she so brave? How easily she has asked Kabir to be with him?
"Siddharth", Saigal felt the love in the voice, he looked at her calm face which was full of hopes.
"hamare beech mai chahe jo differences rahe ho please usey side mai rakh kar Kabeer ka acche se khayal rakhna...usey drive pe jaana bht pasand hai toh week mai ek bar usey zaroor drive pe le jana, usey noodles khana bahot accha lagta hai so pls usey noodles ke liye kabhi mana mat karna...i know tumhe junk food bilkul nahi pasand but please Kabir ke liye...wo dawa lene se mana kare toh usey ek chocolate de dena wo jhat se dawa kha lega aur haan usey mushroom se allergy hai toh pls...usey thand jaldi lag jaati hai toh ice cream., cold drinks kabhi kabhi dena aur ho sake toh meri ma ka bhi khayal rakhna", Saigal could not stop the tears flowing from his eyes, he was feeling very helpless, "mai tumhari tarha Kabir ka khayal nahi rakh paongi Shibani, pata nahi mai usey tumhare jitna pyar bhi ka pao ya nhi"
"Sidharth I know tum bahot gussa hoge, mann hi mann mujhe dant rahe honge k mai bewkuf thi"
"Yes tum bht zyaada bewkuf ho aur selfish bhi"
"apna khayal rakhna aur please thoda gussa control karna...pata hai jab itna gussa karte ho, arrogance dikhate ho toh hindi movie ke villain lagte hai(she smiles)"
"itna bura bhi nahi lagta mai...please wapas aajao I promise mai gussa nhi karunga"
"Sidharth...I still love you...bahot koshish tumhe bhulne ki, tumhare yaadein khatam karne ki but I just couldn't...jab tum mere samne aaye toh maine mauke dekhe tum pe frustration nikalne ke...i am sorry tumse bahot rude baat ki maine...but remember one thing I still Love you dearly...bye"
This was the final straw which broke down Saigal, he could feel his world crashing down, his heart breaking into pieces and his soul dying.
"I am sorry Shibani...I am so sorry", he uttered.

Sidharth was cursing himself for losing her. He realised her importance after divorce but he did not have the guts to persuade her. How did he have shown her the face? She tried to influence his decision, to make him understand, to show him alternate way for solving problems but he remained deaf and firm in his decision.
Meeting her after years, reminded him what he lost, realised him how badly he needs her in his life. He was planning to reconcile after completion of mission but alas it will never happen.

Saigal wiped his tears and decided to punish Shibani's murderer-Roshan and Jai. He was firm to catch Roshan at any cost, he will not let him escape no matter what he needs to do for same. And after completion of mission, he decided to make sure Jai gets punished for killing his Shibani.

P.s. This is totally my imagination and I guess I have taken 2-3 dialogues from the clips I saw on twitter. I am yet to watch episode so don't know how they have executed and what they have shown.  
Waiting for constructive criticism.

P.s.s I am yet to watch this week's episodes all thanks to voot...silly people have not uploaded yet...so no spoilers ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont see yaar 
not able to connect ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Raya pe likho plsss
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: BALHLOVER

I dont see yaar 

not able to connect ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Raya pe likho plsss

pata nhi kyu it was running in my mind since 5 days, it was like torture to my mind so i hv to pen it down ๐Ÿ˜†
connect nhi kar paye toh i am sorry ๐Ÿ˜† 
but padhne k liye shukriya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Emotional...no,no...plzzz ... Raya chahiye...
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for writing.
Emotional and good work.

Continue please
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
brilliant. absolutely brilliant. kya likhte ho aap. too gud. superb os. loved it. thanks for pm.
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

pata nhi kyu it was running in my mind since 5 days, it was like torture to my mind so i hv to pen it down ๐Ÿ˜†
connect nhi kar paye toh i am sorry ๐Ÿ˜† 
but padhne k liye shukriya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

ok so treat de do.. raya pe ek os plsss
reshak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tum kuch likhe aur hum read kr na sake r ignore kre aisa ho skta h kya..
update was nice.. it was emotional.muje b aisa hi lagta h saigal jai shivani k murder ka revenge le ..
I loved ur rytng.. but wanna read more on Raya.. thnx for d pm..
LuvSSever thumbnail
Naseem...
Yeh kya hai yaar... 
Just today, after much time and efforts, got mind out of shibhani, sid, and their emotions...
U hv again made us ๐Ÿ˜ญ... phir se rula di yaar...๐Ÿ˜ญ

But its a compliment dear :)... u hv written so well and emotional tht culdnt avoid eyes getting moistened and teary...
Again the phone video of sibhani and sid reaction to it, in urs,ur version... made me๐Ÿ˜ญ
The last few words of her to him and he realizing now, and he saying i cant tk care of kabir like u...
All were emotional...

Actually harsh showed emotions in epi, ur words written for saigal, interpreted those emotions so well... exactly these were the talks his mind wuld hv gone thru...

U shuld watch the epi, then u wuld know what i said...

Well written... thnks dear..

And ok i wont say more abt hw urs and epi is, no comparison bcoz i dont want to give any spoilers๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by LuvSSever - 7 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was super dear. Siddharth in emotions still held Jai responsible for Shibani death but wat they two had do it's the duty towards their country. But it's good unike the show in Os he confessed himself that like her he too is not over her and love her. Thank u for the pm dear