The role in Santoshi Maa is a breakthrough for me Khushank Arora

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
TellyChakkar Article Link - http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/the-role-santoshi-maa-breakthrough-me-khushank-arora-160925Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ankur is one unique character.A negative one with humourous side to it.Khushank is playing the character of Ankur very well.According to the article fans are liking him as Ankur.See Oci we were talking abt him & we got an article abt him 😉 😊Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
-Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Parllel lead? 😕 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
The way he used to say Chahiji & Chachaji when Sairya were in Mishra house was 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
That slap SaIryaAnk scene was 🤣
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indeed he is doing a good job. I wish he was more grey than full on negative. I do appreciate that he has infused humour into the role. The reason I wanted him to be a grey character is because then the character could do more. He could be good and bad. More to work with. I wish he was being more vengeful to Pratap than to Sairya. Is utter hate for them does not make sense. Anyways I am glad he is enjoying the role. If I were the Cv's I would have done something different with the character. But we will see where the character goes.