Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I knew it was his birthday today but did not get a chance to write anything as my mom is visiting.  Anyways just want to say Happy Birthday Ayaz.  We love you as Dhairya Sir.  I saw pics on instagram.  It looks like he is partying it up in Dubai.  I believe it is his 30th birthday so he probably wanted to go big.  Anyways Symphony you asked me to share my thoughts on Dhairya.  I have always liked his character.  I sometimes miss purana wala Dhairya.  But I am glad that he is not mean to Santoshi and Kaka and Kaki anymore.  Although there was a period of time I was frustrated with him.  Like during the naag panchami track.  He has got the greatest background music.  Glad they kept that.  I wish he would go back to changing his hairstyle every so often. I guess now as per the storyline that won't be happening.  Cutest scenes.  There are two many.  The one where he was drunk/burger scene, the party slap scene, any scene where he romanced Santoshi, Sairya marriage scene, when Santoshi wore that black sari.  I am sure there are more I could name but then we would be here forever.  I am not sure about what song suits him.  Since I don't understand Hindi well it is hard to answer that question.  What do I find cute or like about Dhairya's style.  Well Ayaz has great expressions.  He can play the jerk, but also be childish and cute, but also romantic and sweet.  He can do it all.  That is why I love Dhairya.  He is perfect in the role and him and Ratan have great chemistry.  They make a cute husband and wife jodi.  I hope that we get to see many more great episodes and scenes with our Dhairya sir.  More romance is what I want.

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😆 Oci you think that Party Dhairya sir was cute?
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok like you I like Dhairya Sir's different hairstylesDhairya sir's bg is definately the best.Dashing bg for Dashing Dhairya sir. ⭐️.There are many scenes where I found him cute but one where he told Santoshi that you dont remember things like Sindoori & talk abt Naag Panchami & fake & real Santoshi Santoshi started crying & Dhairya sir was comforting her.He looked so cute when he said ok dont cry & I like that suit he wore.I also liked the scene when he scolded Tripathis when Sairya went to Santoshi's house & found Dadi injured.He shouted at Seshnath,Madhuri,Daksha,Guddu & even Sharmilee & haan one where he scolded Gurmilee bcoz of the Santoshi's house property drama & asked who is this madam (Sweety)is she mayor of some place? I love whenever Dhairya shows his anger on the person deserves it & the Dhairya bg makes it more special.I like Dhairya sir's comedy & weird thing I like when he stammers in emotional scenes.I like when Dhairya sir gets in romantic mood & romance our Santoshi.Thank God Dhairya Sir is changed now.Dhairya sir has shown us he can do hard work also.Eagerly waiting for Dhairya sir fighting scene.Man what an Akki(Akhay kumar style) like he kicked that man ithe precap.