Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Actually pearly this was not a reasearh on Mish but on the various woods of the movie industry-Bolly,Holly,Kolly,Tolly,Mollyand even Sandal and Lolly!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But research on Mish and his shows still my favourite and going strong!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magnolia2

Actually pearly this was not a reasearh on Mish but on the various woods of the movie industry-Bolly,Holly,Kolly,Tolly,Mollyand even Sandal and Lolly!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But research on Mish and his shows still my favourite and going strong!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I am so proud  of u πŸ˜† continue itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@pearlyπŸ˜ƒ
Im overjoyed that you take pride in me!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
pearl82 thumbnail

@pearlyπŸ˜ƒ

Im overjoyed that you take pride in me!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl82

hello  dazz πŸ˜Š Tollywood  refers to telugu film industry and Kollywood refers  to Tamil  film  industry πŸ˜ƒ which  country  are u residing  in dazz πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry Pearl, I thought Tollywood referred to the industry in the South and Kollywood for Kolkata. πŸ˜³  I was born and raised in Canada.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

@daz and tulsi di..

Tollywood refers to bengali films as well.. Here in west bengal, people refer to bengali movies as tollywood movies..
Though I may be wrongπŸ˜†

But bengali ho ya tamil, mishal will have to learn these languages I guess..

Bengali films are a part of Tollywood too? 😲  Oh my lord, what does the T stand for?  I thought the T represented Telugu/Tamil. πŸ˜²
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Thanks for sharing, Mag! 😊  Does Kollywood stand for the Kannadi industry and Mollywood for Malayam?  Lollywood is used as an alias for the Pakistani film industry. 
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 7 years ago
pearl82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Thanks for sharing, Mag! 😊  Does Kollywood stand for the Kannadi industry and Mollywood for Malayam?  Lollywood is used as an alias for the Pakistani film industry. 

Thanks dazz for sharing your country's name..πŸ˜ƒ kollywood refers to Tamil film industry...k refers to kodambakkam in Chennai... a place where film industry actually thrived...I think sandal wood refers to Kannada film industryπŸ˜ƒ
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl82

Thanks dazz for sharing your country's name..πŸ˜ƒ kollywood refers to Tamil film industry...k refers to kodambakkam in Chennai... a place where film industry actually thrived...I think sandal wood refers to Kannada film industryπŸ˜ƒ

Well, there goes my logic. Haha! πŸ€£  Alright, so Tollywood is for the Telugu/Bengali industries, Kollywood is for the Tamil industry, and Sandalwood for the Kannadi industry.  We're still missing the Malayalam industry.  Do Tamil, Telugu, Kannadi, and Malayalam films all collectively make up the industry in the South?
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So you all have started your discussions on all the woods of entertainment worldπŸ˜†πŸ˜†