Video - Dhairya Par Gundo Ka Hamla

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Guys,

Just thought to share this link below.  Ayaz looks good all wet.  Ankur and Santoshi.  I liked the moment she pulled the scarf off from his face I saw a little something between them.  Probably just in my mind.😆  Ayaz shivering and Ratan giving him her shawl.  Talking about how Ayaz is Katrina and Ratan is Akshay. Well their respective characters. Ratan calling Ayaz a Behari.  I liked this interview.  I like their off screen chemistry.  I won't try and translate anything.  Maybe Symphony you can translate.  Mainly for me.

http://www.desitvbox.me/dhairya-par-gundo-ka-hamla-santosi-maa/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
I forgot to say I wonder if some ghundas come to hurt Santoshi and Dhairya comes to her rescue? I always wanted a scene like that so I hope that is the case.  Also forgot to mention I like Ayaz fighting scenes.  I feel like this scene is gonna look hot as it is raining.
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I forgot to say I wonder if some ghundas come to hurt Santoshi and Dhairya comes to her rescue? I always wanted a scene like that so I hope that is the case. Also forgot to mention I like Ayaz fighting scenes. I feel like this scene is gonna look hot as it is raining.

U wanna see ayaz fighting di... 😃
Great.. Me too...

U can see the episode of the entry of Ayaz aka Raghu in DO DIL EK JAAN..
u will be like.. 👏
He was superb coz he was all wet in that fighting sequence.. 😳
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

U wanna see ayaz fighting di... 😃
Great.. Me too...

U can see the episode of the entry of Ayaz aka Raghu in DO DIL EK JAAN..
u will be like.. 👏
He was superb coz he was all wet in that fighting sequence.. 😳

I have never seen that show but I have heard of it.  Interestingly when I saw Ayaz fighting in this video I thought he kind of looks like he does in his previous show.  I am sure I would like his entry scene.  I will have to look it up.
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U should di...
U will be his super duper fan.. Again.. 😆
Manikhedkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
saw d video ayaz ratan chemistry is soo good of screen..bihari gamcha ...n ther is more video of them regarding d fighting scene...their interview WS there...n that interview WS also took good..ayaz ratan get along very well offscreen...have also.read in an article..looove their chemistry alottt