Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Accuse me of lacking a sense of humour but what is so funny about all this?
I really don't understand this - 

Why does BGPH always have to make jokes on serious, sensitive issues?

First, it was the blood donation track. Those episodes could've have presented blood donation in a positive manner with a comic twist - but that track only managed to reinforce some of the fears that the public has with regards to blood donation. I mean, Tiwari being allowed to donate blood multiple times by disguising himself each time was simply sick and completely unfunny. Also, after donating blood, the donor needs to be given proper refreshments to replenish some energy and strength rather than just a glass of juice, roses and toffees (as if treating donors like small kids) - the writers could've at least done some research before writing those episodes.

Then, Anita pretending as if she has a hole in her heart...how can you make jokes and pretend to have such a serious condition for whatever reason? It was an extremely insensitive track - and personally hurtful for me, considering I had lost a close family member due to heart ailments just a few weeks before the track was telecast.

Now, these pics of Angoori attempting suicide...again, I'm asking what is so funny about it? I mean, sure she is the main character so it won't be an actual suicide. Either she'll be talked out of it or it'll be presented in some weird manner like the rope snapping off (before she can hang herself) or something of the sort. All the more reason to ask why showcase it in the first place...I mean, sensitising about suicide is one thing. But, this is BGPH. So, if someone like Angoori is attempting it, most likely, the writers would've probably made some kind of a sick joke about it just to portray it in a funny manner (NOT!). And that is the most disappointing and upsetting thing.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: lexy_rix

Accuse me of lacking a sense of humour but what is so funny about all this?

I really don't understand this - 

Why does BGPH always have to make jokes on serious, sensitive issues?

First, it was the blood donation track. Those episodes could've have presented blood donation in a positive manner with a comic twist - but that track only managed to reinforce some of the fears that the public has with regards to blood donation. I mean, Tiwari being allowed to donate blood multiple times by disguising himself each time was simply sick and completely unfunny. Also, after donating blood, the donor needs to be given proper refreshments to replenish some energy and strength rather than just a glass of juice, roses and toffees (as if treating donors like small kids) - the writers could've at least done some research before writing those episodes.

Then, Anita pretending as if she has a hole in her heart...how can you make jokes and pretend to have such a serious condition for whatever reason? It was an extremely insensitive track - and personally hurtful for me, considering I had lost a close family member due to heart ailments just a few weeks before the track was telecast.

Now, these pics of Angoori attempting suicide...again, I'm asking what is so funny about it? I mean, sure she is the main character so it won't be an actual suicide. Either she'll be talked out of it or it'll be presented in some weird manner like the rope snapping off (before she can hang herself) or something of the sort. All the more reason to ask why showcase it in the first place...I mean, sensitising about suicide is one thing. But, this is BGPH. So, if someone like Angoori is attempting it, most likely, the writers would've probably made some kind of a sick joke about it just to portray it in a funny manner (NOT!). And that is the most disappointing and upsetting thing.

This show is like Comd shows of other channels and out of all this show gets the least TRPs 
You now have no doubts why thats so !! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
begumparaa thumbnail
Someone mentioned that Angoori attempted suicide because Tiwariji got too close to G K Banerjee. Is that true??