Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii - 20th Sept: Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki - 20th Sep - Written Update

Harman and Surbhi are elated when they track down a lead. A Kinnar informs Guruma that someone is here to see her. She wonders what business do they have. The informer takes Harman and Surbhi to see Guruma. Saya peers from the curtains to see Harman and Surbhi and freaks out. She asks Gullu about the matter. Gullu informs that his wife is missing. Guruma says this is my house not a lost n found Trust. You won't find your wife here. Harman says some Kinnar abducted my wife. Soumya hears his voice and wonders if this is real. She is sure that she can't not recognize his voice. From the curtains, she sees him and Surbhi and gets very happy. She gets emotional about the possibility of them coming to her to find her. She is about to shout when Saya shuts her mouth. Soumya struggles in her clutches. Guruma rebukes that kidnapping and rapes happen in your society. We do not indulge in such activities. Surbhi says that they are sure it was a Kinnar who abducted my sister. Guruma asks to tell her the real story. Without this, I can't point my people out. Who was your wife. Speak up. Harman and Surbhi are stunned. Harman says my wife was my wife and I am here to take her. Guruma chuckles that he can't speak the truth and are questioning her. Go away and come back when you have courage. After that, I'll help you find your wife. Surbhi begs that they can't find her without her help. Guruma asks why she thinks that her sister is here! Sisters, mothers and wives are your society. Here, we just have kinnars. Go find her in your society. The informer asks them to leave.

Back in Nimmi's house, Beeji is looking for Nimmi. Maninder calls out her name too but she doesn't reply. Maninder taunts Beeji as to what is her daughter up to now. Beeji says we can't figure it out without finding her first. Nimmi is sitting in a tent and singing childhood songs remembering Soumya. Maninder asks her to come out. Beeji asks Maninder to leave. She is disturbed to see Nimmi in that state. Bebe asks Maninder to accelerate Surbhi's wedding before Nimmi goes crazy. They can hide Soumya but not Nimmi's deteriorating condition.

Beeji tries to talk to Nimmi. Nimmi tells her that my two girls made this house. I'll wait for them here. Beeji tries to reason with her. She tells her that her girls have grown up. They've gone into a better world. Nimmi says no I know Soumya will come here. Preeto is fiddling in Harman's room. Raavi asks what she's upto. Preeto says Soumya's stuff. Raavi says you're being forgetful. 2 days ago we sent all of Soumya's stuff to her house. Preeto takes out a red saree and says this is still here. Raavi takes it to keep it away but Preeto says it will help me now. Raavi asks how. Preeto shuns her away.

Saya throws Soumya in a dorm. She says you've proven again that you're not worth my motherhood. Soumya mocks her motherhood saying you can't see my happiness. You're not my mother. Saya reasons that the customs in that world are different. Nimmi tried to save you from us and i will save you from them. You're my responsibility. Soumya says I am not. The only person my mother handed me over to was Harman and he'll take me from here. You'll see. Guruma taunts the one who couldn't accept her true identity won't take you back. Soumya says he will. Guruma smirks but Soumya breaks out of the clutches and runs behind Harman's car. Saya stops the kinnars from running behind her saying that this is between her and Tarana. 

Precap: Soumya follows Harman's car on foot. A while later, Harman stops the car and says that he heard Soumya. Soumya trips and falls but sees Harman come out of his car and look around. She is devastated.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
thank you for updating ...