hiii to all of you 
you can call me as angel
i m writing fr the first time smthing on RishNa
actually this came into my mind after watching yesterday(sunday) precape
hope u all like it
no proof reading

so here we go...

I LOVE YOU

Rishab was going to drop Raina to kamalpura station so that she can go back to Mumbai. They were on their way to station and Raina was very much angry with Rishab as he asked her to leave from kamalpura. They were not talking to each other, they just stealing glances of each other. Raina was totally determined not to go from kamalpura before taking her revenge. And suddenly she started coughing badly and Rishab stopped the car

Rishab-"kya Hua" and was going to rub her back but she moved away and Rishab made her turned and rubbed her back and soon she was ok

Raina-"Vo..paani" and Rishab searched for water bottle in the car but there was none

Rishab-"tum baitho, main leke aata hun" and proceeded to a nearby shop(as they were still in the village), after few steps Rishab turned and looked at Raina

Rishab(in mind)-"main jaanta hun chindi tum nahi jaana chahti ho, rakhi ka badla lena chahti ho..par main jo kuch kar rahan hun tumhari safety ke liye kar raha hun...mere liye tum bahut important ho...important  what was that...Rishab focus" and turned to go to the shop

Raina(in car)-"I am sorry Rishab..maine khasi(cough) aane ka natak kiya, par main kya karti" and a lone tear escaped her eyes

Rishab(to shopkeeper)-"ek bottle paani" and the shopkeeper gave him the bottle and Rishab paid him and turned to go and after sometime he reached to the car and was hell shocked as he was not able to found raina in the car

Rishab-"kahan chali gayi ye" and looked here and there.

Rishab-"call karta hun usse" and dialed her number but he found her phone in the car. Rishab was totally tensed and started asking people about raina by showing them her photo which was in his phone. But he didn't get any information.

Rishab-"kahan ho tum" and moved his hand through his hairs

Somewhere in kamalpura,raina was running on the road and reached a temple and was panting badly. She slowly moved inside the temple and saw the same women(phuli) she met two days before

Raina-"aap" and the woman turned to Raina

phuli-"tum yahan kya kar rahi ho"

Raina-"vo" but before she could complete

phuli-"chalo yahan se" and holds Raina's hand and walked out of the temple and started walking but suddenly there was a huge roar sound and that sound was of none other than brahamarakshas. And in no time he was in front of them. And again he roared loudly and blowed air on them due to which they fell on the ground

Raina-"aahhh"

BR-"tu hi hai naa vo...tera hi pati hai naa vo..tumhi dono ho naa vo..jo aprajita ko bachha ke leke gye thein...ab tum nahi bachogi" and phuli moved towards raina to help her but BR picked phuli and threw her away.

Raina-"nahiii" and BR holds Raina's hand tightly and started pulling her(in the way he pulled rishab's mom out of the house)

Raina-"bachchaaaooo" raina shouted and phuli ran to get some help. She was running and suddenly she bumped with Rishab

phuli-"madad madad" but Rishab was so much tensed about Raina that he didn't paid heed to her words and showed her raina'pic

Rishab-"aapne isse dekha hai" at first phuli didn't look at the pic and was just asking him for help but she suddenly saw Raina'pic

phuli-"ye kon hai"

Rishab-"meri BIWI hai ye, Raina...plz aapne isse dekha hai"

phuli-"tumhari raina ko vo"

Rishab-"kya hua raina ko"

phuli-"vo le gya usse"

Rishab-"kon"

phuli-"brahamarakshas" and listening the word brahamarakshas he almost lost his balance but the phuli holds him in the mean time

phuli-"tum kamzor nahi pad sakte...jao bacha lo apni raina ko...uss taraf gya hai vo" and showed him the direction in which BR took Raina and Rishab ran immediately in that direction.

Somewhere in the kamalpura jungle, BR was dragging her and Raina was totally injured and her cloth was totally ripped from back. And tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. Suddenly she saw lotus flowers at some distance, so she from her free hand took a stone and threw it on BR and due to which BR left her hand turned to her and roared loudly. And Raina took some soil in her hands and threw it in BR's eyes due to which BR was not able to see anything and getting chance Raina tried to get up and run but her body was badly injured, blood were coming out of the wounds. She tried her level best and got up and went to the place where she saw lotus flowers and picked up some flowers and threw it towards BR and due to which he disappeared and then she took some lotus flowers with her for her protection. She tried to stand but her body was not helping her. She became very weak so she started dragging herself due to which her knees and ankel were badly bruised, blood were coming out of the wounds.

Somewhere in the jungle only,Rishab was searching for raina and he was also calling her name a loud. It was quite late but there was no trace of Raina

Rishab-"Rainaaa" and he was remembering all the moments he shared with her, their fights,their marriage. And soon tears followed their way from his eyes. A fear of loosing Raina was killing him inside. And he sat on the ground and looked up and shouted

Rishab-"rainaaa" and raina heard  Rishab's voice. His voice was like a strength to her, she tried again and got up and with the help of trees she started walking

Raina-"Rishab" but her voice was quite low to reach him and soon she saw him her Rishab and with all her strength she called him

Raina-"Rishshaabb" and Rishab immediately turned to the direction and saw Raina and he stood up and suddenly he saw she going to faint and he immediately ran to her and holds her in his arms

Raina-"aahhh" and Rishab noticed her back was badly wounded and her cloth from back was badly ripped. So he made her stood supported by him and then took off his jacket and made raina wear it. And tears were continuously falling from his eyes seeing his raina in such a condition. And he slowly and carefully carried her in his arms and moved towards his car and after sometime they reached to the car. And he opened the door of the car with very much difficulty as he was carrying Raina and then he made her sit in the car and by the time she gained little consciousness and Rishab about to go

Raina-"plz don't go" and Rishab kept his palm on her cheek and slightly bent towards her

Rishab-"main yahin hun, main kahin nahi jaa raha" and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and raina immediately hugged him and started crying and Rishab caressed her hairs

Rishab-"kuch nahi hua hai...everything is fine"

Raina-"main bahut daar gayi thi...mujhe laga ki main aaj mar jaungi" and Rishab pulled her out of the hug

Rishab-"hum dono ek dusre ke liye bane hai...hamme koi alag nahi kar sakta...aur vaada marne baate nahi karogi" and he again hugged tightly

Raina-"par pehle toh tumhi mujhe apne aapse dur kar rahe thein"

Rishab-"tumhari safety ke liye" and Raina hugged him more tightly and after sometime of silence

Raina-"Rishab" she said without breaking the hug

Rishab-"hmmm"

Raina-"kuch bolna tha"

Rishab-"I am listening" and raina took a deep breath

Raina-"I..love..you"and closed her eyes in the fear of rejection but she felt the hug getting more tighter and she smiled

Rishab-"I love you too...janti ho aaj jab tumhe khone ka dar dimag mein aaya then I realised that I have fallen for you chindi...i love you"

Raina-"I love you too"

And the stars and the moon witnessed the confession of two souls

hope u all like it

do hit like and comment(it really means a lot)

thank you😊

Edited by angel_writer - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Very good... good imagination n use of the precap.keep it up...
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderfully written. Love it. ❤️
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, beautifully written. Cvs take a note .
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it. Awesome one 
Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: greenbutterfly

😊😊😊 Love It😊

glad u lvd it dear
thank you🤗
Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Namita_

Wonderfully written. Love it. ❤️

glad u loved it dear
thank you🤗
Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav84

Very good... good imagination n use of the precap.keep it up...

glad u loved it 
thank you🤗
Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmu96

Wow, beautifully written. Cvs take a note .

glad u lvd it dear 
and thnx fr such a comment🤗
Neha_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aalina.

Loved it. Awesome one 

glad u loved it dear
thank you🤗