Sanam drama story ? Seriously ?

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Was I only the one who was surprised as well as annoyed to find out that Osman was already married in Sanam? That too with another girl and not Maya . 
I was very excited for the drama but after I  watched the first episode I lost the interest . I mean the whole drama will be about a married man falling in love with some stranger girl ! 
I don know if anyone knew this story beforehand and I am the only one who is disappointed. ðŸ¤¢
I don Like the whole idea of marrying someone and falling for other . ðŸ˜¡ and I think the whole drama is about that . I had watched Aunn Zara and loved Osman and Maya from that show and when I found out that a new drama was airing featuring them I was so happy . But I don want this story line for them . ðŸ˜­ Osman is already married and he falling for Maya doesn't seem fair . I already feel for the wife . Now unless the drama tries to show the wife as a annoying creature just to give justice to the love blooming between the strangers . 
Am I the only one disappointed ? Is everyone happy wigh the story ? 

I don mean any offence . And sorry for using the actor real names.  I get confused with the characters name . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yaqeen. thumbnail
Nup, even I'm disappointed. 
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I was so looking forward to this but I am disappointed too ..and I will be more disappointed if his wife is mentally ill and they don't sort out this problem properly ..and instead fall for another girl..
Edited by nep3 - 7 years ago
I will be more disappointed if they try to justify his falling for another girl by showing his wife as the reason/excuse!
rainbowcolors thumbnail
Count me in like seriously they dont have topics intead of luv triangle of any kind cant they show a fun family light drama
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It will be truly disappointing if they show Osman's character ditching and falling in love with Maya and not trying to get help for his wife. She very well has a mental condition so instead of trying to get her help, he will be shown falling for another girl! 

Truly a wrong message to send out especially the youth and younger couples who watch, that going for another man/woman is easier then sorting out the issue at concern. 
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You're not the only one, I was also disappointed with Osman being a married guy and then later he's gonna fall in love with Maya. So far the story (to me personally) doesn't seem that interesting- I love Aan's mother though. Anyways I hope it picks up soon and gets interesting
NINALOGY thumbnail
No scope of this serial for me
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I feel they will show the wife an evil to justify his falling for another girl...
nothing exceptional so far!