OS Series : Love Chronicles. *Page 7.* Completed.

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So I'm Sure, Most Of You All Have Seen The Teaser And Songs For Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Or ADHM.
The Recent Released Track Bulleya Has So Much Of Hotness Of Fawad Khan As DJ Ali. ❀️
I Just Can't Get His Look Out Of My Mind, Just Few Seconds Are Enough To Blow Your Mind With His Screen Presence.

So, Wrote An OS Taking Up His Character From The Movie. πŸ˜‰

Hope You'll Will Love It. πŸ˜³

PS - Hir, I Haven't Just Your Name, Its You In The Story! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Love Ya! ❀️
Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

London..
Loud Blaring Music, Crazy Lights dancing with the tunes, that sloshy smell of alcohol and you don't expect to find that in a convent. Heck Yeah, it was a club. A club where everyone young and pretty gather up to have a time of their lives. Well, scratch young and pretty! Almost everyone swarm in to have a blast before going back to their routine lives again.

But everyone can't be expected to be the same, can they?!
The bartender who gave out a couple of beers and some really colorful cocktails came and stood in front of her again, with a bored expression.
The girl with slightly curly long black gorgeous hair and equally black eyes was still lost in fingering the rim of the glass that consisted of water, didn't even look up at him until he cleared his throat.

She looked up at him, clueless as to what he wanted and the bartender gave her the same bored look as if saying, "Order Something Already!"
That made her realize that she had been sitting there for an hour, doing absolutely nothing after ordering a glass of mineral water lost in her own wretched world of thoughts.
Wiping her face with the tissue, she had been holding onto, she was about to order a glass of orange juice but decided against it.

"Tequila Shots Please!" She spoke up and the bartender nodded at her, though giving her that suspicious look now. He really didn't think she was underage did he?! If he wanted, she could show him her drinking license. She was 23, for god's sake and didn't look like a kiddo from any angle of her body.
In fact, she had been told many a times that she is beautiful. Not skinny and lanky like the other females, but luscious and full bodied along with the proper curves like a woman should be.

But he? He had been blind to the fact! Yes He!! Her Now "Ex" Boyfriend, Kabir.
Time? Just a few hours before and that too on her birthday! Reason? Well, The one that her best friend Hiral had seen coming whose words rang in her ears now..
"Inaya, I think you're just wasting your time with that Kabir! I get your feelings, babe. You have been crushing and loving him since forever, But I really think he's playing with you!
You won't believe, I saw him touching and Flirting with Saba that day! Mujhe dekhte hi uske hosh udd gaye."

"Hir, He had told me about Saba. She's after him and he has clearly told her to stay away from him."

"Oh Really? He's such a liar! I saw him touching her in really awkward places and has the audacity to say that she is after him!"
I'm telling you, He's just playing with you and why shouldn't he? I mean you aren't the girl whom he can touch anywhere in public or shag you in the public bathrooms or kiss you. Basically you aren't a s**t like the women he's basically with. So he might feel bored."
Hiral had spoke, fiercely.

"Or I just think, you love me too much Hir!" Inaya had laughed, hugging her.

And Hiral's fears had indeed been true.
She has dropped in Kabir's apartment just a few hours before, with cake and all celebration stuff weaving fluffy dreams of celebrating her special day with her one and only (she had wished it to be forever!) Boyfriend.
Using the spare key he had given her,
she had came in and hearing some strange noises from the bedroom unlocked it and saw the sight that had her heart broke into two.

Kabir was in bed, naked with a brunette she recognized as Saba who was no less in being nude and were tounging each other.
Them kissing was a sight so pervy that she felt like throwing up there and then.
And more so, cuz Saba was heck double her age than Kabir and was like on a hunt for men, half her age.

Tears have shot right through her black eyes, and she had stormed out of the place without even looking back. She was here since then and the clock had already stuck 12. It was her birthday!
Her cell was continuous abuzz with calls from Hiral, who was perhaps calling her to wish her and ask about her whereabouts.

But what was she supposed to answer!? That she was right and Kabir had indeed cheated on her! She knew Hiral and her protective nature who would just abandon her date and come up to her running! Well, she was lucky! Hiral was in a relationship since past 4 years and was blissfully happy with her Turkish Boyfriend, and Inaya had the luck to meet the guy with blue eyes and heart of gold, a many a times. One look at him and you could tell, how much he was in love with Hiral.
But everyone is not as lucky as she is. Inaya knew that she for sure isn't lucky at all. Kabir had been like her forever crush which she developed ever since she started under him where Hiral worked too. It was more like a love at first sight for her, but Kabir was too busy in shagging women who were mostly s**ts jumping from one men to another to notice his beautiful junior.

Things started when she attended an official party dressed up as a stunner on Hiral's advice. Their relationship was a year old, but she knew her limits.
Inaya may love him like a crazy woman but intimacy had a different meaning altogether to her.
She didn't had him wander his hands every way on her or touch her. Let alone shagging or snogging her. But this birthday, she had thought to move a step ahead and have their first kiss but he had dashed all her hopes to the ground.

Inaya wiped off the tears that were threatening to fall again with the tissue and sniffed. One Year! She had given her everything to this relationship, her love, her commitment, her loyalty only to be betrayed by the man she loved finding him in bed with another woman.
Switching off her cell, she thanked the bartender who brought in the tray of shots.

"Happy Birthday To Me! The Stupid Unlucky Me!" She spoke as she took up a tequila shot and gulped it down like it was supposed to be done.

If Only I Had Eyes Before,
To See Right Through Your Sweet Disguise..

I Know That You Can See It, Hots
So  Let It Go Tonight..
Let It Go Tonight..

The music blared through the speakers as the alcohol burned her throat, making her eyes water. Hell, she was new to this but you gotta start somewhere right?
She gulped down another shot, ignoring the burning sensation in her throat. And sure it worked, by the 4th glass she was at ease and soon enough she gulped down her 13 shots.
A strange warmth shot through her as the alcohol kicked in and already she could feel herself lighter. The music was tempting and she had already taken off her brown leather jacket revealing her form in an off shoulder top and jeans.
She could see some really hot guys on the floor, and was tempted to join them.

Who cares what the night ended at? Kissing in the club washrooms or some casual shag? What could be worse than whatever happened with her?! Maybe she needed to let go off some of her inhibitions tonight.

I'm A Bad Bad Girl And I Don't Give A Damn,
I'm Gonna Rock Your World With A Gun In My Hand..

Losing herself in the crowd, she danced with a good looking hot guy swaying to the music which seemed to be her favorite song.

Dil Luteya Aey Mast Nigahwaan,
Dil Luteya Aey Mast Nigahwaan,

Main Tera Naam Japdi Phiran,
Sohneya Main Tera Naam Japdi Phiran..

No sooner did she dance with him, then she could sense him trying to touch her.
Inaya could feel his hands wandering over her curves and though she was drunk, yet the woman in her felt uneasy about it. No matter how much she tried, she couldn't just let go of her inhibitions for any sake even if she's heartbroken.
Distancing herself from him, in appropriate time she stood for a moment thinking what to do, when she heard a sexy voice circulating through the speakers.

"Its DJ Ali, In The House Guys! Are You Ready For Some Blasting Music?!"

The crowd hooted loudly for a yes, and the music was elated to the next level.
DJ Ali? She had heard this name before. Rather Ali? Did that ring a bell somewhere down her memory?!
Gathering up her drunk wits, she walked through the mad dancing crowd including some couples making out in the corner, pushing her way mostly cuz she was in no mood to dance with drunk guys who were falling on her.
She reached up to the patio where the DJ played and was surprised surely. It was what she was thinking it to be!
There he stood on the platform, the headphones plugged in over his ears as he worked on the disc to provide the crowd some real music.
Time hadn't changed him a bit, The same thick mane of jet black manhair, Those chocolate eyes, That milky skin with that sexy caveman beard look!

He looked so cool and chic, dressed in all black. His hands loaded with rings and beads bracelets, well that was new.
But guess, his work as a DJ demanded that.

"Ali?" She called him out loud enough for him to hear, as his chocolate orbs fell on her and he removed his headphones. Inaya could see the look of aghast and surprise came up on his handsome features, as he finally registered her.
"Inaya?" He spoke up but that got lost in the loud blare of music.
She ran up to him on the platform, her face beaming with happiness as she stood in front of him, not able to speak up anything.

"Its.. Its so.. so good to see you!" She spoke, finally yet happily.
"Its so so good to see you too!" He replied, that small smile playing on his lips, which she loved. Reason? Unknown!

Ali happened to be her college senior cum friend back in the days, but as she passed out her university all of her friends were left behind.

"Look at you! You've changed... You look.. Handsome." She spoke, looking fir the appropriate word.
"Thank you! You've changed as well, you look stunning." He smiled again, and Inaya was loving as to how she was gifted with that sexy baritone again and again.

Well, she had changed? Yeah she did. She had been chubbier in college not that she wasn't now. She was heck chubby, but had shed some extra weight owning to the hectic lifestyle of hers making her look more stunning than before.
And as far as she remembered, Ali was handsome, Handsome would be an understatement consider hot who had the female progesterone levels going crazy back then. Every single college blonde, brunette or red haired wanted to go to bed with him, but he had steered clear of all of these.
She had heard back then, that he was in love with someone but didn't ever ask him about it nor she could see any truth in these floating rumors.
And now 5 Years later, here they were standing facing each other. They were clueless to the fact, that they would meet here amongst all places.

A few hours later, Ali again spoke up on the speakers, "That's It For Today Guys! Cheers, Have A Happy Weekend And Don't Drink And Drive!" Finishing up the task for this weekend, zeroing out the music.
He smiled at her, as he packed his stuff as Inaya looked at him sitting on the lounger.

"So DJ Huh?" She asked, smiling.
"Yeah! Quick money and hell lotta fun than a typical 9 to 5 job." He replied, with a wink and sure enough the pub owner walked in just then and handed him his payment which seemed a good amount.

They walked together on the lonely roads as it was past midnight and Ali had the final hand in accompanying her to her apartment as it wasn't safe. They talked and asked each other about their lives and she had told him all. From Kabir, to his doucheness till her job and even Hiral.
Ali had then told her about himself as to how he was living the high of his life and was happily single.

"No Girlfriend? Aisa toh ho hi nahi sakta that girls don't hit on you! Yaa phir woh university wali baat sach thi, that you did love someone?" Inaya nudged him.

"Rubbish!" Ali had laughed it off, but the truth being told it was true. She was the one he loved. Yes her! When every other girl was ready to go to bed with him, she was the only one who bored him with her crapposst PJs and laughed at even the silliest of his talks. He was in love with that chubby Inaya who still was as beautiful as she could be.
But he never approached her, cuz she never really gave him those vibes and feared of losing her friendship with him.
University finished and he buried her deep in his mind, but today she had resurfaced all those feelings.

"Oh Shit! Why did he had to turn up?" Inaya's voice broke his reverie as he looked at her, confused.

"Its Kabir." Inaya spoke up, pointing to a guy who seemed more or less like a lad to him. Not a man.
"Would you mind pretending cozy? I just can't put up with his explanations right now. Please Ali?" She looked up at him with puppy eyes, her black beautiful eyes almost pleading. How can he have a heart to say no to her?

Ali nodded and both stood in a corner as he put up his arms on her both sides and she snuggled up more to him. It did look in the dark as if they're kissing but actually they weren't.
They could hear Kabir's footsteps growing deep and Inaya came more closer to him. If only Ali could figure out the havoc his mind was going through. 
She was drunk, sure for he could smell the tequila from her but what overpowered was her peach perfume that had notes of vanilla too and was feminine enough to make a man go crazy that too standing with such proximity. If only he could calm his maniac heartbeats feeling her skin brush against his own, if this continued he might end up losing his sanity.

Though Inaya's sole concern was to shoo that dog Kabir away, she couldn't help but admire the man Ali had turned into. A female would be idiot enough to not makeout the strong arms and biceps with which he surrounded her, that iron carved chest that so gave its glance from that deep neck T-shirt he was wearing, those strong shoulders or that delicious masculine scent of his combined with his citrus and musk perfume.
Hell, it was strange but she didn't even felt an iota of this with Kabir, what she had been feeling now. Well, their most of the time used to go in bickerings as Kabir wanted nothing but physical intimacy, touching her in public. Almost in an impulse, she pulled him closer to herself.

Kabir's footsteps faded away and heaving a sigh, both had just resumed their walk when..

"Inaya?" A voice called her.
Inaya closed her eyes in irritation, this was the very last thing she wanted. Turning to him, before Kabir could even speak, she made her point clear.

"I don't want any of your explanations, Kabir! Whatever I saw with my own eyes was enough to know what was going on." 

"No you don't Baby! Saba.. She litreally forced herself on me." Kabir spoke.

"Don't give me any of that shit!" Inaya snapped back.

"Baby, I.." He again tried to speak up but Inaya silenced him.

"Don't call me that! It sounds filthy from a person like you!" She spoke, fiercely.

"I love you." Kabir tried playing his master card.

"Don't you dare say that! Or I might as well break that face of yours!!" Inaya snapped back fiercely, angry tears shooting up her black eyes.
"You don't deserve anything I gave you since the last year! You deserve to be with those s**ts! So get the hell out of my life, and shag them out here in the open!" She added fiercely, wiping off the tears with the back of her hand, roughly.

Speaking this, she turned her back on him and holding Ali's arm was about to walk away when..
"Huh! Thank God! Look whose talking! As if you weren't kissing this guy here, and now are going to his place?" Kabir spoke up, showing his true colors finally.
Inaya and Ali turned to face him and actually she had a thought as to how more low could he stoop?

"Shut The F Up Kabir!" Inaya warned him, dangerously quiet.
"Why should I? Bada Shauk Hai tumhe Sati Savitri banne ka? You were the worst woman, I ever had in my life. Miss Touch Me Not! Whose this guy anyway? Some male prostitute?" Kabir spoke up.

Ali, who up till now was witnessing all of of this silently cuz he didn't want to speak up in anyone's matter, but this had broken limits now.
Before Inaya can predict, Ali was shaking Kabir by his collar and had already punched him badly.
"Ali, Stop It." She almost ran to seperate the two men, well almost one seemed men from them. It amused her, that Ali seemed to be towering over him both in strength and height. And right now, she was having second thoughts as to why had she fallen in love with Kabir at the first place.
Separating them was a hard task, as Ali didn't seem to be in a mood to leave him easily.
Inaya had to litreally push them away from each other to stop the fight that was going on, promising to turn bloody the next second.
Ali had litreally thrashed Kabir as she could see blood spurting out from his nose and the corner of his lips.

"Saale, jaan lelunga teri..!!" Ali spoke, enraged as Inaya pulled him back from a bleeding Kabir as she faced him.

"I'm not going to waste any more of my time or words on you! It was over that very moment Kabir when you took Saba to bed! Its finished and we're done! Now get lost, before I slap you!" Inaya litreally screamed on him.

"And one more thing!" Ali came up this time again, and on caution she had to ward him in case the fight broke out again.
"When a woman says No, It means No." He finished and pushed Kabir back with such force that he stumbled backwards and almost ran back into the darkness.
Inaya took a deep breath and ran a hand through her softly curled hair. Her Birthday this year, had been thoroughly heartbreaking and exhausting.

Although, she didn't mean to but she couldn't stop the tears that stinged her eyes.
How stupid and low she felt in front of Ali, fir loving a man like that. A man who only wanted her for his needs?
When he didn't have that, he insulted her, accused her of being with a male prostitute? She couldn't believe that she loved that jerk for past 1 year.

"You're okay?" Ali asked softly and the next moment he found her in his arms, weeping as her tears soaked into his t-shirt.
Sighing, he held her back embracing his arms around her.

"I'm sorry you had to witness this Ali. My life sucks and I'm such an idiot to fall in love with a man like him! I'm sorry for what all he said." She sobbed.

Ali kept mum, finding it more suitable to just let her take out all her anger and tears.
Breaking the hug, she looked at him still sniffing and Ali smiled as to how her nose was all red due to crying making her look cute.

And it was decided, that she would accompany him to his apartment as it was late and too dangerous to walk to her apartment which was like to other side of the area. Ali hadn't budged a bit, though she had insisted that she would go back to her place.
Unlocking the door, they entered his apartment as Ali switched on the lights making her look around. It was beautiful, spacious and surprisingly clean.
Asking her to make herself comfortable, he disappeared for a good 20 minutes and came back dressed in his casual T-shirt and jeans, handing her a mug of coffee as he sat down with his own.

"Be Happy Inaya! Its ur birthday." Ali spoke, trying to cheer her up as she just smiled at him taking a sip of her coffee.
He shook his head, and got up keeping his mug aside. The next moment, she could hear Radiohead filling up the room. She looked at Ali, who winked at her as he increased the volume of the player and asked for his hand.
Letting him, have his way she gave her hand in his and both of them danced stupidly to the music. No one cared with the steps as they did some weird steps and laughed. Inaya was surprised as she couldn't even think of this way with Kabir when they were together.

After a good half an hour, tired, they danced slowly to a soft Elvis Presley song. She had her head on his shoulders as they danced around slowly.

"Ali?"
"Hmm..?'
"Am I not beautiful?"
This question made Ali, look at her a bit.
Only if he could tell her how much beautiful she was to him, ever since she was this chubby college girl.

"Of course you are." He spoke, smiling.
"Then why do every guy runs away from me as if I'm a.. You know!" She spoke, not finding the appropriate word.

"They idiots! If only they could understand, what's it like to have you." He replied.
"Having your own rules is not wrong, Inaya! In fact this makes you different from others. Trust me any man would consider himself lucky to have you, love you, kiss you or even make love to you."
He added, lost in his own trance.

"Will You?" She asked him so innocently making him look at her.
"What?" He spoke aghast.
"Kiss Me? Make Love To Me?!" She repeated.
Ali was at loss with words with this sudden offer! He didn't know how to respond.

"Inaya, tum nashe mein ho!" Ali spoke, sensing it to be the alcohol she had drowned back in the club.

"I'm Not! Manaa chadhi huyi hai, par itni bhi nahi that I don't know what I'm talking about!" She spoke, very much in senses.

"I can't!!" Ali shot back.
"Why? Dekho Naa, the girl you consider to be beautiful is not suitable for any guy to have a proper relationship!!" Inaya spoke, agitated.

"It isn't like that! You deserve to be loved, not have a one night stand like these that too with me!" Ali spoke up and he was about to say something further too but Inaya silenced him by placing her lips on his.
Ali was thrown out of his wits and senses, but the moment he felt her soft lips upon his, he threw the cares to the wind and kissed her back.
It was short as they released each other and looked at each other. Guilt? Remorse? Regret? They couldn't see a speck of any such thing on their faces.

"Kiss Me." She whispered, and this time Ali didn't wait for any second confirmation as he claimed her lips. They kissed passionately, as Ali pinned her to the wall and could feel her fingers tugging away at his T-shirt.
She yanked it off him, in a quick move and he litreally tore her off shoulder top as they laughed and Ali carried her to the bedroom..

The Next Morning..
Inaya woke up to the sound of her cellphone vibrating. Yawning and rubbing her eyes cutely, she looked at the caller id and as expected, It was Hiral.
Shaking her head at her best friend, she looked at her side where Ali was still asleep like a baby holding her. She smiled and kissing him gently, got up from the bed.
Wearing that black T-shirt of him, she picked up her cell and walked out into the balcony.
London looked beautiful and fresh, this morning as she could spot the Big Ben in a distance and picked up the call.

"Happy Birthday Babe!" Hiral litreally screamed from the other end, making Inaya laugh and put the phone away from her ear a bit to avoid turning deaf.
"Thank You, Hir!" She smiled.

"Where the hell were you, I called you like a gazillion times!" She demanded.

"Sorry, the battery got discharged and also was with someone so couldn't pick it up." Inaya replied.

"Someone? OMG! Girl, the way you said it I don't think its Kabir! Tell me, Tell me that you moved on from that moron?" Hiral spoke excited.

"It isn't Kabir. You were right Hir, I was stupid!" She spoke, grimacing a bit.

"Finally! Finally! Thank God! I'm happy that you saw his true colors on time! 
BTW whose the lucky guy, you're with?"
Hiral spoke and Inaya could already feel her dancing.

"Its a surprise! Will let you know soon. How was your date last night?" She asked.

"It was amazing. One of the best dates we had. BTW, don't forget that you have a birthday lunch with me and Firat this afternoon." Hiral reminded her.

"I do remember and I'll bring him along for you and Firat to meet." She added.

"Really!? I'll so be looking forward to this!" Hiral spoke, excited.

They talked for some more and hung up as she could feel two strong arms embracing around her, as Ali nibbled her earlobe making her giggle a bit.

"Good Morning. I hope you're comfortable last night." Ali spoke as she again was gifted with husky, sexy, groggy voice of his only to realize that he was shirtless too.

"Good Morning. Well, that depends cuz you didn't let me sleep!" She spoke accusingly, turning to him as she looped her arms around him.

"Happy Birthday." He spoke up, huskily as he kissed her softly.

"Thank Youu!" She smiled, kissing his nose.

Sometimes, Its not necessary to find love at all the right places. One Night Stand isn't considered apt but luckily for Ali and Inaya, it found them love.

The End..

DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great stuff Shanaya
I enjoyed reading it.
So...did Shanaya became Inaya?*winks*
13 tequila shots...is too much of hydration. No Kaveri contention at all. Lol
And DJ Ali...*dreamy*...what do I tell?
The musical Mr.Darcy?...too proud to admit his admiration at college. And brooding to be single.
And isnt RadioHead one of FK's fav.band.Listen to Creep. I just love it.
And Inaya...got her solace in her own admirer.Lovely ending.

Keep writing...
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it Shanu
Awesome OS
Ali & Inaya were too cute
Keep writing 😊
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was freaking amazing Shanaya, this was absolutely stunning and gave me such major Fawad feels!! And I cannot get that headphone image out of mind since I have seen the video of the song and OS was the perfect thing to accompany that image :D 
Bless you for writing this :) *hugs you*
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH! β€οΈ

Thankyou for making a part of this absolutely beautiful piece of work. Really, the whole idea from that lil glimpse of his from Bulleya to come up with this story, you did a fabulous job babe πŸ‘

Also, thanks a ton for letting me have a Turkish Boyfriend... that was such an amazing surprise. I am still blushing!!! 

You sort of got my character on point, just like how I am in real life.
Loved Inaya and Hiral's bond <33 Just like ours πŸ˜‰

Am head over heels in love with Ali dude!! He loved her since college damn! And the last bit where they're dancing and the kiss ofcourse was soo heart warmingg!!!

Write more pleaseee <3
Sharing Nandini Aka pcnsb's Views.

Right.. I so loved the one shot! 
Inaya.. ❀️
Oh poor girl.. her boyfriend was cheating on her with an aunty brunette..
13 tequila shots.. really? Girl, you've got some real guts! πŸ‘
DJ Ali..
Ah.. I could just imagine him.. ( *visits back to Bulleya video*)
Hotness at its peak.. 
Few seconds and I was devastated..
Anyways.. Ali loves Inaya from college times..
Kabir appears again.. leading to an intimate moment for Inaya-Ali.. ❀️ fangirling mode on)

Kabir gets thrashed by Ali and then Inaya.. much deserved dude! πŸ‘
I love the man Ali is.. I'm absolutely floored by how he stood for her..
His, "When a girl says no, it means no!" Bravo man! β€οΈπŸ‘
Then how cutely he tried to cheer her up.. both of dancing their hearts out.. ❀️
Can it get any more adorable?
Their kiss, intimacy..(black vest Ali ☺️) and finally the new morning.. ❀️
All in all superb update!

@Vidya - Thank You, Glad You Loved It! ❀️
Inaya, Shanaya Rhymes so you never know. πŸ˜‰ DJ Ali, by far has to Fawad's sexiest look for me. ❀️
Musical Mr. Darcy?! Not Bad! 😳

Radiohead is FK's favorite band and I've listened to Creep, Its Amazing! ❀️

@Goldie - Thanx Goldie, Glad You Loved It.

@Muskaan - Thank You! πŸ€—
Glad You Loved It So Much.

@Hir - Aww..I love you too! πŸ€—
Thank you! Your comments mean a lot to me and that Turkish Delight was a surprise for you! ❀️

@Nandini - Thank you so so much! Love You! ❀️ Your comments are worth gold for me. πŸ€—
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww Shanaya, thank you for writing this OS...its absolutely brilliant πŸ‘
Loved your characters Ali   Inaya and Hiral πŸ‘πŸΌ   Firat...Musti? πŸ€”
And that dialog of Big B πŸ‘πŸΌ "when a woman says no, it means no" πŸ‘πŸΌ  

Keep writing...yeh dil maange more πŸ˜³