Kasu ff chapter 12 sorry for delay updated

Aaruhi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mein aaj tak inspiration leti aayi hoon and you say I am your inspiration ? Chal jhooti :P " Diamonds were shining in my diamond's eyes" As I said before I loved those lines :) And pehle hi Chappy me knot kholdiya ? Hawww ! Desperate log ;) :P I loved the fact that they actually didn't kiss and she ran away. Now more desperation will build in and jab bhi kiss hoga. . By god! Super hot kiss hogi ;) That "tum mujhe Kappu kyun nhi bulati" Aww ! Sounds cute :* Really wanna know KKPK ke baad aisa kya hogaya ? :( Great Start. Interesting Plot. Realistic story & Romantic. Get going chweeto :* Chah ja kudiye :D

Looking forward to read more from you Chweeto <3

Lots of Pyaar & Good Luck :)
Aaruhi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kappumyfav

Mein aaj tak inspiration leti aayi hoon and you say I am your inspiration ? Chal jhooti :P " Diamonds were shining in my diamond's eyes" As I said before I loved those lines :) And pehle hi Chappy me knot kholdiya ? Hawww ! Desperate log ;) :P I loved the fact that they actually didn't kiss and she ran away. Now more desperation will build in and jab bhi kiss hoga. . By god! Super hot kiss hogi ;) That "tum mujhe Kappu kyun nhi bulati" Aww ! Sounds cute :* Really wanna know KKPK ke baad aisa kya hogaya ? :( Great Start. Interesting Plot. Realistic story & Romantic. Get going chweeto :* Chah ja kudiye :D

Looking forward to read more from you Chweeto <3

Lots of Pyaar & Good Luck :)

Thanks a lot Di πŸ˜Š kappu desperate Ho raha hai kyo ki Apne sumona Bahut khoobsuart hai aaage  dekho Hota hai Kya πŸ˜‰
Lots of love 
Aaruhi1 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail
Abi toh i love u kehne wali thi ab achanak I hate you hawww..jaldi update karo now im anxious to know ke aage kya hoga 
Aaruhi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: UrjaLuvsWahi

Abi toh i love u kehne wali thi ab achanak I hate you hawww..jaldi update karo now im anxious to know ke aage kya hoga 

Thanks buddy for reading it πŸ˜Š love you aur hate you toh chalta hi rahega and I will update soon 

Lots of love πŸ˜‰
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That 'Ashiqui 3' wala moment :* The beauty of this story is no matter how closer they get both still wait for the right moment to kiss. Touches, hugs, stares & little kisses are so damn cute ! You included Things I looovvveee :D Thanks Chweeto ! Memorable Night. . Aaye haayee reminding me of my first OS are you ? ;) Okay this memorable night seems something else. . Ahem ahem ;)

Lots of pyaar
Aaruhi1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kappumyfav

That 'Ashiqui 3' wala moment :* The beauty of this story is no matter how closer they get both still wait for the right moment to kiss. Touches, hugs, stares & little kisses are so damn cute ! You included Things I looovvveee :D Thanks Chweeto ! Memorable Night. . Aaye haayee reminding me of my first OS are you ? ;) Okay this memorable night seems something else. . Ahem ahem ;)

Lots of pyaar

Thankyou soo much Di for your love an support. All thanks to you. Di pls plz plzpls aaj update kar Do 21 pls Kapil ko Koch nahi hogs na pls pls pls
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I read all the parts ek sath... and u wrote quite good.. hae kappu sumo ki love hate relationship is what i love the most .. but m sooo waiting for tge next update... πŸ˜‰
Kapilian_Ipsita thumbnail
well done girl...wonderful jobπŸ‘πŸ‘...unique plot...sumona is pretending to hate kapil but she loves him..😊tum mujhe kappu q nhi bulate-is damn cute..😳and angry kapil..i love it...kaise kapil sumo pe aapna hakk jata raha hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but preeti ne aisa q kaha ki kapil mere liye entrance ki taraf dekh raha tha..??mujhe ye baat bilkul pasand nhi aayi..!!😑kapil and sumo ka aapna aapna chal raha hai agar preeti bich me ghusi na to dekhna..😑😡..and those touches,stares,and little kisses..😳i love all this..now sumo to kapil k ghar pe hai..btw kamwali ki koi galti hi hai sabko lagta hai ki kapil and sumo are real couple..πŸ˜›i hope jald se jald khulasa ho memorable night ka...πŸ˜› keep writing..god bless u..
Edited by Kapilian_Ipsita - 7 years ago