Shraman SS - Ye Mere Aur Mere Pati ke Beech Ki Baat Hai (Epilougue*ed)

ArpitaSingh1806 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
llo people, a va? After watching the yesterday's episode's pre cap I planned to write a TS on the Shravan gets kidnapped track. So here goes the prologue:

It was 2 in the morning Shravan hadn't returned home after visiting the tiwari killa ,
Ramnath gets his phone traced,
Aditya: Kyo Mrs malhotra  bada pyaar aa  raha hai na apne pati par, is pyaar ka tab kya hoga jab tumhe pata chalega ki tumhaare pati ne kya karnama kiya hai 
Suman: kyu manu tumhaari,  baat hote kaun Ho tum Shravan ke bare main itna sab kuch bolne vaale.
Adi: mat maano meri baat apne Shravan ki taraf dekhlo

:Ye mere aur mere pati ke beech ki baat hai. Was the only thing that she could utter, and blank she went in the arms of the person she once trusted the most, the person who she loved with all her being 

How was the prologue it's my first time I'm writing a prologue before the actual content. The first chapter will be updated early morning. 

P.S the peeps who need pms buddy me๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chapter 1: page 2
Chapter 2: page 4
Note: page 6
Chapter 3: page 7
Chapter 4: page 9
Chapter 5: page 12
Chapter 6: page 15
Chapter 7: page 16
Chapter 8: page 20
Chapter 9: page 24
Chapter 10: page 28
Epilougue: page 32
Epilougue*edited: page 37
Edited by ArpitaSingh1806 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harshi_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just go for it we are waiting ๐Ÿ˜Š
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome prologue
cannot wait to read more
continue soon
superb
arshuaar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome prologue...
egarly waiting...
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just keep it up buddy... It sounds interesting... :)

Originally posted by: arshuaar

awesome prologue...
egarly waiting...

Thank
you๐Ÿ˜†
sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting prologue ๐Ÿ˜Š
Update soon
.khaleesi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chalo jaldi se continue karo ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey guys I'm back wid the first chapter and sorry for getting u guys waiting. I know I'm late by a whole day and I'm really sorry but exams seem to take a troll on me plus trust me this dengue is really annoying to let u focus on something else and also EDKV gave me a writing block. So before u start bidding a curse or two to me, let's start๐Ÿ˜Š.

This was the umpteenth time sumo was cursing the clock for moving so fast, 229 th time if the number was important yet the time seemed to pass so slow. Her eyes moved like making a triangle door, her phone and clock were it's 3 vertices. Shravan had been missing since 5 hours and there were no leads about his whereabouts. Ramnath was busy with the commissioner barking at him, pushkar with all of Shravan's friends and varun visiting to the places she had instructed him after being asked about all the  possible places where he could be. And she was in her sulking  mode bcoz even after showing all her stubbornness on her going out to luk for him ,she was strictly forbidden even to step out of the malhotra house for 24 hours and was forced to keep her hands tied and sit down and think of all wrong possibilities. And how could the lawyer shravan malhotra be so irresponsible, he had done that once earlier but he also promised her that he will not repeat any such action, was he really irresponsible or was something really wrong?  Finally she stood up tired of thinking of all wrong possibilities, she grabbed her phone and headed to where ram was standing tuk his phone from btvn his ear and his palm and spoke in an alerting voice:
Commissioner sir, main suman malhotra hoon shravan malhotra ki wife. Kya aap shravan ke phone ke last location mujhe bata sakte hain 
From the other side of the phone the commissioner repeated his words but in a softer tone: Mrs . malhotra main aapki chinta samajh sakta hun
:nhin smajh sakte aap kya aapko koi indaza hai ki meri shaadi bas saat ghante pehle hui hai aur mere pati ka kuch pata nhin. She tried to control her anger and annoyance but it was so evident in her voice That even the person on the other side was taken aback by the fierce in her voice, it tuk him a moment to process her words.he continued in a stern voice
:ma'am main aapki koi madad nhi kar sakta 24 ghante se pehle missing complaint lodge hum nhi kar sakte
she closed her eyes as if trying to calm down her senses 
:sir hum kisi ki bhi nhin shravan malhotra, Ramnath malhotra ke bete ki baat kar rahe hain. She had a glance at ram, who was totally dumbstruck by the audacity in her voice.
This affected the commissioner
: Mrs. Malhotra hum aapko dus minute main update dete hain. This gave her a victorious smile on her face as she handed ramnath's phone back to him. only his hand positioned to take the phone but he was even more dumbstruck wondering how the calm and composed suman tiwari had bcum the fierce suman shravan malhotra. All the members were amazed how could someone act like that with ramnath. Kamini would've had smiled her biggest smile if everyone was not present in the hall. Pushkar finally came by sumo's side and signaled her 'kya hua? She had luk on the faces staring at her and their restlessness:
Unhone bola hai ki dus minutes main shravan ke phone ki last location bataege. Her eyes teared up on taking his name. She luked up at pushkar and with tearful and hopeful eyes asked: shravan thik to hoga na. And laid her head on his shoulder, he encircled his arm around her shoulders as she slid down against his body with him moving along, her face filled with tears and preeti came and held her shoulder: Di. Was the only word she managed to say btvn her own sobs. Pushkar and preeti luked at eachother with their eyes holding the same expression.  They had never seen her so vulnerable, so helpless so weak, this sumo behind the strong sumo was rarely seen but was only familiar with shravan. Everyone except ramnath came by her side, they couldn't even imagine wat it feels like when it's been only 7 hours to ur marriage and ur husband was missing, but they surely knew it hurts. She was on the floor when kamini tried to change the topic and lighten the mood: shravan puttar ko to thik hona hi hai, inni pyaari biwi jo uska ghar par intezar kar rahi hai aur phir vo koi chotta baccha thodi na hai. Arre bhai inna lamba chaudha punjabi munda hai kisi ne kuch karne se pehle do chittar laga ke chup karva dena hai usne. kuch bhi aivanyi...emotional kar diya suman tune. She wiped the tears that brimmed in her eyes with the tip of her finger, tears that were of genuine concern. And everyone smiled. Yes, it was true that she wanted the best for her children but she never wished ill for shravan and seeing suman and her past life her heart melted for the poor soul. 
They were all disturbed in their crucial yet sweet moment by the ring tone of ramnath's phone .sumo stood up weakly and everyone made space amid them while ramnath received the phone. The commissioner voiced Mrs . malhotra but as soon as he sensed it was not her, he told the recipient to handover the phone to whom he 
actually wanted to talk to. Ramnath tuk it as an insult that his son was missing and he was not considered important enough to be told about his whereabouts. But Ramnath being ramnath replaced his frown with a straight face and headed towards her with heavy feet. She straightened her kurta as she felt him coming towards her. He stopped about one feet away from her but managed to position his hand in her direction without paying her any glance. She lifted up her trembling hand in the same hesitance that ramnath had on his face. Seeing her hand trembling, preeti came by her side and kept her hand beneath hers and passed her a sweet smile and sumo returned the favour with a thank full smile and took the phone and placed it near her ear. She cleared away the cloat that had formed in her neck due to all of weeping. Commissioner told her the last location of Shravan's phone (now that's a secret) and after that the phone was switched off. After knowing the location, she hung up. She ran and gave ramnath almost slammed it, clutched her phone and wallet and furiousness evident in her voice voiced out 'adityaaa' stretching the vowel for a minute too long rushed out of the door caring the least about 'the bahu 24 ghante se pehle ghar se bahar nhin nikal sakti ' instruction. She left everyone dumbfounded behind her.

So guys sorry if u missed shravan in this chapter but this sumolicious update was important. And let me see how many of u are actually capable of guessing the place. See ya soon.

yours affectionately
Arpita๐Ÿ˜ณ

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Love this Suman more
Hope she finds Shravan soon