Snake to add drama in &TV Santoshi Maa

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
TellyChakkar article link - http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/snake-add-drama-tv-s-santoshi-maa-160916

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Where will they go if police breaks their tent? One more problem ahead for Sairya.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 First of all when I opened the article I laughed at the first line.  &TV's Santoshi Maa (Rashmi Sharma Production) is leaving no stone unturned to entertain its audiences.😆  This is how they thought to entertain the audience?😕  Anyways this article is already off as  Ankur did not witness anything.  Maybe he will see them happy later on and they will get kicked out of their tent.😭  Seriously what happened to Dhairya's business? I guess Madhu owns that too as he used the family's money to set it up.  He needs to get a job ASAP. 
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just saw a promo.  Ankur lights the tent, or whatever it is their living is called, on fire.😡😭  God it is bad enough that he took everything from them.  Now this?  So I guess Ankur's character is ruined.😕😡😭🤢  I was gonna say something but I am going to refrain.  It will just be more of the same ranting.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I just saw a promo. Ankur lights the tent, or whatever it is their living is called, on fire.😡😭 God it is bad enough that he took everything from them. Now this? So I guess Ankur's character is ruined.🤢 I was gonna say something but I am going to refrain. It will just be more of the same ranting.

Gandi baat Gandi Gandi Gandi Gandi baat Ankur 😭