Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Does anybody has idea about the number of episodes in this finite series?

I guess it wont be more than 100 and I would love it that way short compact and meaningful! Like Kankar (Zindagi Channel) Let see how the show sticks to its quintessence I think it will.

Have I started liking this show?
Oh Yes! 😊

Since yesterday am listening  to Aaap ki Nazro ne samjha... Sanam Version.

I so love classical music and  keep searching for the recreations too, Some are good some are ruined! Atif  Aslam has given nice 'Cover' Music and I got some on you tube!  Could you suggest me some of the recreations which you have liked?

I so want to have Gali Mian aaj Chand Nikla recreated!  Also Ruk ja re chanda raat thahar ja  and my list is endless😊
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
lol accurately described kekta shows. So glad that Mahesh Bhatt is directing it and the story moves at a good pace.
Viraf and Barkha are subtle, very good with the scenes. That is what TV needs, people who emote well without being loud. Sayantanis character needs to be toned down a lot. You can be bubbly without being loud. The first entry scene of hers was a tad bit clumsy. She is in a hospital, why make her so loud and filmy. Did not expect this from a good film maker directing the show.

Arshween is impressive in most scenes as the adorable kid. She will get better with time.
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priya-

lol well said ekta is predictable now

Agreed...Ekta! Ekta! Ekta! But then, the formal sells in India...???
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

lol accurately described kekta shows. So glad that Mahesh Bhatt is directing it and the story moves at a good pace.

Viraf and Barkha are subtle, very good with the scenes. That is what TV needs, people who emote well without being loud. Sayantanis character needs to be toned down a lot. You can be bubbly without being loud. The first entry scene of hers was a tad bit clumsy. She is in a hospital, why make her so loud and filmy. Did not expect this from a good film maker directing the show.

Arshween is impressive in most scenes as the adorable kid. She will get better with time.

I have never seen a girl so happy with her dad in the hospital unless she is looking forward to him dying and getting his property!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

BluebelPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello. 😊 I may not watch da newly launched "Naamkaran". However, da show's concept made me wonder whether little Avni is indeed representing Mahesh Bhatt here as his mother was also a Muslim and his father was also a renowned name in da film industry just lyk him. Da connection with film in this show also reminded me of da above fact. Anyways, I do not comment much evn on da forum that I regularly visit, let alone other forums. πŸ˜† But this topic really grabbed my eyeballs ! Mocking a typical Ekta show 🀒couldn't hv been more apt than this ! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ " Buddhu Baksa " πŸ˜† Seems lyk da topic maker had enuf of an xperience with an Ekta show ! πŸ˜‰ Although this show might portray Sayantani Ghosh as Hemanta Bhatt according 2 Mahesh Bhatt's biography πŸ˜• however, I find no logic as 2 why Ekta always have 2 do that with most of her shows that R not evn real-lyf based as this !  And yeah, accurately pointed out ! Da other wife or other woman always has 2 B da vamp lyk Shagun or Tanu. And always eyeing da male lead despite knowing well he is married already ! πŸ€’ I hope Mr. Bhatt will stick 2 da struggles of 1's own identity in this show rather than twisting da entire thing all for da sake of TRP lyk Ekta 🀒 does. I don't watch "Kumkum Bhig Gaya" πŸ˜› either, it's an Ekta show ryt ?? 
@NusiSG: I may not B a fan of Sriti but I hope soon Sriti leaves "Kumkum Bhig Gaya" just as U wish and opt for a sensible show ! Hope Pragya goes thru a 'plastic surgery' ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
super fun πŸ˜†, love a serial after a long long timeπŸ˜• no hopes on that too as it's too going off air πŸ˜­
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
lolz🀣
EK n RS show r crap n jst recycle d same plot
bluecool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very aptly put !!! πŸ‘
Indian telly are continuously churning out such mindless  shows with their recycled tracks. 

Our society is moving forward with outward thinking and adapting to recent changes in economy, education, technology etc..and these shows are moving backward with their regressive thinking, impractical situations and solutions. 

These shows are certainly dumbing down the audience and forcing them to settle for idiocy in the name of entertainment..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
SwathyS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I used to love ekta shows but now story repeats with a slight new thing added namkaran is so refreshing no lag in story and i was also thinking along the line ek wont have had kid now .. first love story then brings in kid then show happy family then ...