nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Why didn't he say before ? why wait for 11 years ? has he told his mom before and she rejected that idea or he just assumed she won't accept Asha ? her health is bad now but 11 years before she would have been better ..
now ashish realized only because his daughter asked for normal family ? how come they did not feel necessary to legalize their marriage ..they moved one house to another ..instead of facing they were running away from situation 😲
is it really about love or s🤬  ..sorry 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I think he has told her earlier but she refused so he kept his relationship with Asha secretly. But when his daughter grew up ,she is the one who made him think again about telling his mother about his family as he can't continue hiding it. His daughter is growing as well as her demands.
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: oldooz

I think he has told her earlier but she refused so he kept his relationship with Asha secretly. But when his daughter grew up ,she is the one who made him think again about telling his mother about his family as he can't continue hiding it. His daughter is growing as well as her demands.

I hope he had asked his mom initially at start of their relationship. Else its so bad.

even if his mom disagreed initially, why he didnt try to convince her later? why 11 years. God
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
if he had really told her from before tho, wouldn't she remember her name?? she saw 'ashudi' calling him and there was not indication of recognition from her
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
the guy is just too afraid of consequences
he'll leave his wife n kids but won't confront his mom
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kinny_ranvir

I hope he had asked his mom initially at start of their relationship. Else its so bad.

even if his mom disagreed initially, why he didnt try to convince her later? why 11 years. God

Agree with u it is a long time .  if he has tried to tell her at his daughter's birth maybe she would accept as it is her granddaughter. The fact is that he is an irresponsible , carefree person.
nep3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinny_ranvir

@ bold ..that's what i want to know ..If he would have asked her and waited for her mom's approval before starting living as a couple so may be after 11 years(now) she would have said yes ..he should have said i will wait forever until you say yes mom  ..then if it was true love they should have waited as long as needed but at the moment he is taking Asha and children for granted
Edited by nep3 - 7 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
I think it's more harder now ..who wants a DIL who is living with her son without marriage ..no one blame a boy /son ..in western country it's common but in india I think it still is a big thing ðŸ˜•