Outdated and hard to digest

Soni2496 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
 Hi all,
 So I watched 2 episodes of the show and must say it felt very outdated . Mahesh Bhatt has used this theme since the 80's..he says Zakhm was based on his life. His life was growing up in1960s... To re do this concept now makes no sense. I find it hard to believe that the Lead, who is a director in Bollywood and  has gone ahead with a live in relationship and is also a father to a 10 yr old  and manages to hide everything from media glare in this age and day. Also Bollywood had such affairs/ second marriages sine a long time ( Hema Malini & Dharamendra) so I just can't digest the fact that director chose to be with his girlfriend but too scared to tell his mom!!!!
Maybe they should have made the timeline 1960 or something to make it believable! ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree accepting the timeline is little issue.
Main problem for accepting the issue is not such guys exist, they do still, over possessive mother, spineless sons exist even today but girls like Asha are rare these days. who convert and let their husbands take them for granted.

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The story feels outdated because it has been shown many times. The guy is always a director!😕
MAhesh Bhatt is obsessed with this plot with 1 guy and 2 women. He wants us to feel sorry for the guy and the second woman as they have been caught in this situation. Really????? They got in the situation knowingly! so why should anyone feel sorry for them
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

The story feels outdated because it has been shown many times. The guy is always a director!😕

MAhesh Bhatt is obsessed with this plot with 1 guy and 2 women. He wants us to feel sorry for the guy and the second woman as they have been caught in this situation. Really????? They got in the situation knowingly! so why should anyone feel sorry for them

Absolutely no pity no sorry no sympathy for the couple.

If the story goes in line with first promo (Avni questioning society norms) then its interesting and worth watching. Little deviation from it or turns to regular saas bahu , rona-dhona,dhoka-ishq then no point of watching.

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The way the show is shaping up, I am not seeing too much related to the promos - especially if you see how the show has been focusing on the guy's family and its dynamics.
The kids questioning the society norms looked nice in the promo but I hope they keep it realistic. The way the other kids were teasing about the girl about her father not coming to school meetings/functions was just weird to me. My father rarely attended any school events as he worked long hours. My mother took care of such stuff. 
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yar I also not understood about avni fried questioning her
As I am also a girl and my father love me alot more than my brother but I am not attached with my father that much as he is in military and we leave somewhere else so he came on holidays only then also even he is not able to attend thing in my school even my friends had never seen him
But nothing like that happened
It's quite unrealistic
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
biggest thing that i could nt digest was 11 yrs ashish is able to hide marriage and 10 yr old from society...😲
Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
On point.
This show has uncanny resemblance to Pooja Bhatt's - "Jhakhm" .

ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Draco_Elt

On point.
This show has uncanny resemblance to Pooja Bhatt's - "Jhakhm" .

this show is supposed to 'start where Zakhm ends' 

i just hope they handle the story line well and stay faitful to the idea they gave in the promos
Soni2496 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

Right! You can't feel sorry for any character! I really wish Mahesh Bhatt had something different to offer other than the 1 story he has been churning out since 25-30 yrs