gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
As it is quite similar to zakham as we all know
But zakham is a1940 movie
And in those days the story was close to reality 
But today if they show that story then it would not make sense with 2006
For the story sake
I can imagine that Ashish and ashudi has married as she is wearing mangulsutra but not in front of whole world or legally valid marriage only for story sake 
Or by mistake they were so much attracted to each other that they done aham aham without any thinking and avni got into this world anyway what it could be
Let us assume asha doesn't want to disturb her small family of fear that ma wiureject her and then what will happen her last hope will also vanish so she want as it is
And she trusted Ashish that he will not betray her he will remain single and be with her
BUT THE MAIN STORY SHOULD TAKE A TURN WHERE ASHISH WILL GET MARRIED WITHOUT EVEN INFORMING
MY POINT IS IF IT WILL GO ZAKHAM WAY WHERE ASHA WILL SUBMIT HERSELF TO ASHISH OR AVNI WILL TRY TO MAKE FORCE HER FATHER TO GET MARRIED TO HER MOTHER INSPITE OF SUCH A BIG DESIT THEN I AM DONE WITH THIS SHOW AS SHOW WILL NOT GO WHAT THEY PROMISED
BUT IF IT WILL GO QUBOOL HAI WAY LIKE ASAD BROKEN ALL TIES AND HIS MOTHER DONE EVERYTHING AND HE BECAME A BIG GUY LIKEWISE AVNI AND ASHA SHOULD BREAK ALL TIES WITH ASHISH AND AVNI SHOULD LATER BECOME ANYTHING BIG AND THEN STORY SHOULD PROGRESS AS IT WOULD BE CLOSE TO REALITY AND WILL SHOW THINGS REALLY OF 2006 AS NOW ALSO THERE R SUCH MEN WHO MARRY ONE OR HAVE RELATION WITHOUT TELLING THE GIRL ANYTHING AND BETRAYING THEM LATER 
I THINK THEY WILL TAKE SECOND ROUTE WHERE ASHISH WILL MARRY ASHVNI WILL GET TO KNOW AND BREAK RELATIONSHIP AND THEN THEY WILL TAKE LEAP AS THE YEAR SHOWN WAS CLEARLY 2006 AS THEY HAVE PROMISED TO SHOW WOMAN RESPECT AND NAME WITHOUT HER FATHER AND HUSBAND
ONLY PROBLEM WITH LEAP IS WE WILL LOOSE AVNI WHICH I DONT WANT BUT IT WILL TAKE TIME SO LETS ENJOY
I AM ONLY WATCHING TILL HOW NALAYAK ASHISH WILL MARRY AND WILL FURTHER DECIDE TO WATCH AFTER SEEING ASHVNI REACTION FOR THAT