Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii - 13th Sept: Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki - 13th Sep - Written Update

Missed the beginning of the show because I was struck in traffic

Part 1

Maninder jerks Harman's accusations off and asks him to chill and have water. Harman questions if Maninder knows that Soumya ate something or if she is begging in a street somewhere. Maninder says that she is getting what was written for her. Harman is surprised and says how can someone like this could have the fortune of being a father. Nimmi intervenes and asks him to shut up. Maninder is her husband and there is no way she will let him speak to her husband like that. Who is he to intervene? Soumya is my daughter, and she belongs to me. We don't have any relations to you and he needs to leave. Harman says who is she to dictate the terms of this relation. When you decided, you got us married and now you don't want to acknowledge Soumya and me. Nimmi is aghast. Harman says you've been with her for 21 years, could you forget her. I've been with her for 21 days and it felt like 21 years. She and I shared a room, not like a couple, but like friends. I heard all sorts of accusations because of the secret that she and I shared. She irritated me, troubled me..But I don't know when I fell for her and my anger turned into love. In a matter of 21 days, you start loving a dog...Soumya is still a human. He points at Bebe and says I realise that you've put Soumya's memories away and I wont let that.

Bebe asks Harman to forget Soumya and go back home to live a happy life. Harman says he hasn't come to indulge with them. He wanted to speak to Nimmi and he shall do that. Nimmi agrees to talk.

Soumya aka Tarana is walking among other eunuchs and plans to elope as soon as she gets a chance. One of the eunuch advises her to stay put, it feels bad in the beginning but then you realize that this is the best thing that ever happened to us. Rani taunts that she is no special person. We can't keep making her understand. 

Harman tells Nimmi that she needs to explain who took Soumya. There is no way they can trace her without any helpful information. Nimmi says that they have been thankful for all his help. They already wasted 21 days of his life and they need nothing else. Surbhi tries to tell Nimmi that they can't find Soumya without Harman's resources and they gotta give him a chance. Nimmi agrees and brings the envelope. She tells him that Soumya has been taken by the same person who has been behind her since she was a kid. When they reached Saya's residence after Soumya's disappearance, the room had been vacated and the caretaker gave them an envelope. Harman leaves to find Soumya and Surbhi joins him. Maninder stops Surbhi and Harman says that he will keep her posted. Maninder smirks that however hard they may try, Soumya is gone. 

The eunuchs spot a golgappe stall and reach to eat golgappe. Soumya reminisces the past when Harman fed her golgappe. She chokes on the first bite and the eunuchs taunt her for being delicate.

Part 2

Harman confirms the address and drives to the location. Preeto dials Harman but it goes unanswered. Harak asks her to chill out and he will come back soon. Shaili informs about her relative who is coming to stay with them till her delivery.

Harman reaches the house and enquires about Saya from the caretaker. The caretaker says he has no clue. Harman says he rented the house to a eunuch for 21 days without knowing anything about them. He can't buy it. Harman slaps him. The caretaker says if I knew, I wouldn't say. Harman points a gun at him and threatens him. Harak asks him to calm down and tell Harman all he knows. The caretaker informs that eunuch don't stay in one place for long. She paid the rent for the while she stayed and there's one number that is not reachable. Harman takes the number and dials but the phone disconnects. The caretaker says that even if you kill me..you won't find anything because there is nothing to find.

Precap: Soumya makes a ladder using sarees and elopes. On the way, she encounters 3 rogues and ponders on whether to ask them for help when they start Eve teasing her.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
thanks for updating ...