An assumption of the plot

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone, 
Though it is too early to make assumptions, but here's my speculation after watching everything partially:

Avni is the illegitimate daughter of her father. Her mother is his second wife, with whom he is not legally married. The guy probably has another family...with wife n kids, who would be revealed later.

Just an assumption...😳

However...it seems so far that Shruti is Ashish's wife whom he cannot reveal bcoz of his mother...

Nonetheless...the child actress is brilliant. 👏 
Looking forward to the show...😊
Edited by amritat - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'd also assumed Ashish would have a first wife since the show is based on the movie Zakhm. But I guess there is some problem with Asha's background, which is why they feel his mother will not accept her. 
Yeah, the child actress is brilliant, and the others are also great. I enjoyed the first episode. 
blacktear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya avni is illiegmate child. but avnis father love her and   her mother very much. i don't think so he have other family
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
According to Wikipedia Asha is Muslim, maybe this is the reason Ashish's mother wouldn't accept Asha and Avni. I think Sayantani Ghosh as Shruti is Ashish's first wife and she is antagonist.Edited by aadi720 - 7 years ago
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aadi720

According to Wikipedia Asha is Muslim, maybe this is the reason Ashish's mother wouldn't accept Asha and Avni. I think Sayantani Ghost as Shruti is Ashish's first wife and she is antagonist.

Wasn't Ashish calling Avni's mother as Shruti?
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amritat

Wasn't Ashish calling Avni's mother as Shruti?

No Avni's mother name is Asha 😊
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
there was a talk that its bhatt's life story..
so may b asha is his second wife /living in partner and avni their illegitimate child.. anything is possible..
since the lead is the little girl lets hope the story unfolds gradually..
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: my-true-love

there was a talk that its bhatt's life story..

so may b asha is his second wife /living in partner and avni their illegitimate child.. anything is possible..
since the lead is the little girl lets hope the story unfolds gradually..

its mahesh bhatss story only...as far as i know...hope and keeping fingers croosed show gets its due...superb first episode..

brilliant acting by viraf,barkha and small kid also reema mam..👏
adityarox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guyss ashish is not married to anyone till now i think iske baad mother ko force karne k baad wo sayantani se marriage karega nd one more thing wo asha ko shruti nhi ashudi bula raha tha remember uske phone me bhi asha ka naam ashudi hi likha he
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
******Spoilers (for those who haven't seen Zakhm)*******

Yeah, the show is somewhat based on the film Zakhm but instead of a male lead (originally Ajay Devgan) the story has been changed to the perspective of a female child.

I'm dunno if Ashish is married to someone else as well yet. If he isn't then his mother may get him married off soon. Asha (Ashudi as Ashish calls her) is most likely Muslim like Pooja Bhatt in Zakhm and their relationship is frowned up because of the intereligious marriage hence why they have to keep it a secret.

Also, Avni may or may not be considered illegitimate (depending on how you look at it) because it appears that Ashish and Asha did get married according to Hindu rituals but the wedding was not legally documented (like in Zakhm).