MY DEAR HUBBY - A Shraman TS (completed -pg 24)

sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello peeps!!! I was bored to death , didnt feel like studying so thought why not write something.
So here is an OS on Shraman's wedding. I know I know you have read a lot on this topic but please bear with me 😳
Dedicated to my AT battalion ❀️
So here you go ...

MY DEAR HUBBY

"Congratulations bhaiya and bhabhi" Pushkar said flashing his perfectly white 32 teeth.
Preeti hugged me . "Finally di you got back your love " she said. I could feel they were genuinely happy for us . If only they knew...I sighed . I looked at the man standing beside me with a fake smile plastered on his face. He was my husband . I had already dreamt of getting married to him. I thought he did the same . But all my rosy dreams went down the drain when he told me he married me for the sake of his father's pride. His father was indebted to my nanu. My nanu was his teacher and like every pupil he had to give what you call GURUDAKSHINA. As a son it was his duty to pay off his debts .
'Duty my foot!!!' My tongue itched to show him the real face of his father but controlled myself . I love him no matter what. This truth will shatter him .Some truths are better in the dark , they cast their shadows in light. I cant see him pain so I kept mum. But that doesnt mean I will give him the pleasure to enjoy my miseries . I am Suman Tiw...no no I am Mrs Suman Shravan Malhotra . Mr.Malhotra you surely gonna have a hard time breaking me . I smirked

We took blessings of both the families . Nanu was not very pleased with this court marriage but he let it go for our happiness. Ramnath uncle as expected was making a dozen faces that would put a theatre artist to shame . But do I care?? Kamini chachi was overjoyed . Did I mention how much I loved her ?? I knew she loathed me , I wasnt very fond of her either but it was due to her efforts we are together. I glanced at my dearest Hubby and found him looking at me . Neither of us was ready to break the contact. That moment I knew he was just pretending to hate me . Someone called us and he looked away. The scowl on his face was back.
"Let me see dear hubby , how long you are going to continue with this act?" I smiled widely

Vandy bhabhi insisted on getting the lovey dovey couple (pun intended) clicked. So we were made to sit on the sofa dangerously close , our bodies almost touching each other . Every freaking cell of my body was hyperware of his presence. His condition was no different . Had it been any other day I would have laughed out. But today ...
Dont know when our hands got intertwined . Maybe out of nervousness , I reasoned.
After she was done with the COUPLE PHOTOSHOOT , we were free to leave
And do you know what he did?? He walked fast making me slip my foot. Well I didnt leave it because I pulled his hand back , this sudden jerk made him slip his foot too. He glared at me and I glared back challenging him. He huffed and moved away leaving my hand .

With that moment , Me -1 and My dear hubby -0

We entered his ...no no OUR ROOM which looked no less than a honeymoon suite . It was dimly lit with candles , shimmery red and white curtains hanging on the windows, a heart made with rose petals in the centre of the bed. Now that was something very awkward. We both looked at each other feeling embarrassed.
"Lets get all this cleared. Shall we??" He said . I nodded. We removed the flower petals and straightened the bed cover.
"You sleep on the bed , I'll take the couch " I simply stated
He leaned on a little, I could smell his cologne mixed masculine scent.I closed my eyes
"Why?? Scared you wont be able to keep your hands to yourself next to me." He said in a husky voice .
My eyes shot open. Color rose to my cheeks. Suddenly I was at loss of words
"I...me ...I ... just forget it " I said irritatingly. The jerk fell off the bed laughing.

Me-1 and My dear hubby -1

I woke up to find a warm body pressed against me. The row of pillows was nowhere to be found. He held my one hand close to his chest and sleeping like a baby.How adorable he looked while sleeping . I resisted the urge to kiss him. I slowly removed my hand from his hold making sure not to wake him up. I smiled and headed to the washroom. I recalled how he was trying to fluster me the previous night . Now just wait and watch dear hubby.
I came out of the washroom , wiping me wet hair with the towel . I found him gaping at me . I checked myself in the mirror , was I looking weird?? Then I realised I was wearing his shirt. I chuckled . He was still staring at me as if I was world's most amusing specimen.
"Shravan" I called
"Shravan" I waved my hand
"Do you need to see a doctor?" I asked
"Huh??" Finally he spoke
"Thank god!! I thought you lost your voice." I said dramatically placing my hand on my chest
He rolled his eyes
"Why are you wearing my shirt ?" He asked feigning anger
I could tell he loved his shirt on me
I decided to tease him. I moved towards him swaying my hips more than usual .
"Am I not looking good?" I whispered as my fingers traced his chiselled jawline . His eyes darkened with desire . My heart hammered inside my ribcage ready to explode any moment . I wasnt going to lose this game so I continued my sweet torture. My finger touched his lower lip, he moaned . I moved close to him.
"I forgot to take my clothes inside." I whispered and moved away laughing . He sat on the bed groaning.

Me-2 and my dear hubby -1

It was my firsy day as a daughter- in - law, I had to make a sweet dish . I decided to make halwa for everyone. Why halwa?? Because my hubby loved it the most ofcourse after DAAL.
He didnt say anything but I could tell he was happy. Not bad Mrs. Malhotra , I patted myself.
He returned to our room after the breakfast. Lalaji strictly forbid him to work today. I chatted for a while with preeti and vandy bhabhi and then took a leave . When I entered inside I found him frantically searching something.
The room was a mess , looked like it was hit by a hurricane. " Are you searching for aladin's chirag??" I asked
"Where is my blue file?" He asked angrily
"Look in the second drawer" I replied coolly.
"How did it reach there?"
"On its two cute tiny legs which grew overnight" I replied sarcastically
"Suman" he yelled
"Ouch my ears hurt" i said covering my ears
"Cool down shravan , cool down " he muttered to himself
I walked out as he shot me an angry glare.
I returned back happily with a bowl of ice. He was trying to walk through the heap of clothes and files
I slowly walked towards him and poured the contents of the bowl on his head.
"What the hell?" He muttered angrily
"What ?you were saying na cool down shravan . I only helped you hubby " I said with a child like innocence
If looks could kill i would have been dead for sure. I left the room laughing

Me-3 and my dear hubby-1

"She is crazy"
"But you love him"
I turned back and found him talking to himself
"You sure you dont need a doctor?" I asked and he threw a cushion at me.
My jaws began to hurt from so much laughing . I glanced at him and found him smiling too

Kamini chachi has invited some of her friends for lunch. They all gave me a fake smile and I returned the gesture.
"Kamini is she your daughter-in-law? I heard she was hitched to some Ahuja guy?" One of them asked.
My smile faltered when i recalled that creep aditya.
Kamini chachi opened her mouth to say something but shravan silenced her.
"She was GETTING married. Do you get the word getting?? She didnt marry him. They were not meant for each other so destiny decided to swap the groom . She is all MINE now ." He said as he looked at me. His eyes had nothing but love and love for me. That moment I knew I could lose everything to him. My heart , my ego, my pride , everything. Respect for him grew more.

Me-3 and my dear hubby-10

"Lets go sumo" he said holding my hand

I looked at him in disbelief. Am I hallucinating?? He actually called me Sumo. It had been months he called me that. My eyes moistened. He arched his eyebrow at me asking what? I shook my head in no and smiled.

Days became weeks, weeks became months. Our issues slowly got resolved. We confessed our love but we still continued our little game. Sometimes he won, at times me.

Whats life without little spice!!

So how was it?? I you like the story press the like button and drop your comments ..that would make may day.
If not you all have spare chappals , so why to wait just throw them . Havent proof read so please ignore the typos

Hope to meet you soon
Till then take care
PRIYAM

Index
Chap 1 - pg1
Chap2- pg 13
Chap3- pg24Edited by sapphire3 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Unres

----

Priyam πŸ€—
I would say this is cutest OS I've read about ShraMan wedding, till now.
Ishhh 😳
So so so much loved it. Beautifully written πŸ‘

Pushkar's perfectly white 32 teeth🀣
Return of daal, blue file's tiny legsπŸ˜†

And Shravan...jee karta hai kidnap karke le aau isse

Keep writing, jaaneman❀️Edited by Sadia.Ritu - 7 years ago
Wiccamaya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
beautifulll ... aur chahiye...πŸ‘
.khaleesi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sach me maza aa gaya Priyam
So typical like ShraMan yet so amazing bro!! πŸ‘
I was smiling through out and the end was heavenly... Keep writing sweetie 😳
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow
totally awesome
absolutely loved it
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res
---------
Would you look at that!
This coming from the person who says I don't feel like writing ...
Damn Prii!
Loved this one!
I really like how Sumo is keeping mental scores..
Its so enduring!
And Shravan just hit a six and the ball went straight outside the stadium never to be found again. Those ladies might just need to move to the North pole to ease that burn!
I loved the end!!
Can I say write more often Baitu, cause I simply love it!!
πŸ€—
Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago
Nimik thumbnail
PLz iska ek sequel-type likh dena mere liye!😳
shracraze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved this!😳
I like how Sumo kept a tally πŸ˜†
Love how Sumo played Shravans game just like him! 
Thankyou for the beautiful OS

potterginny thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lord save my heart from bursting!
Priyam! This is so cuuute! 😳
Sumo's setting scores for each other! So her! πŸ˜†
I love their relationship's gradual transition. They slowly, very slowly warm up to each other, or rather Shravan warms up, courtesy to Suman's patience and efforts, as she promised. Not at all abrupt. It is highly commendable of you to maintain that realism. πŸ‘
I am glad that not a big thing like confession but you focused on their little moments that strengthened their relationship. After all, they already know that they loved each other, they even married without confession because they are there for each other even when they are at loggerheads.

Wish you would write more on them! 😳
nancyrio90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Splendid writing...I loved the way u made it a match...and the scores got me some feels tooπŸ˜‰
Awesome Priyam..all ur os r written so vivid that it runs like a movie in the head...this one included...
and as I have mentioned many a times the pace makes it even more amazing a pleasure to read!
Keep writing more for ur fans like me
Tc
Rio